Shep Smith Smacks Hannity’s/ Trump’s Lies Right Out of the Park

They’re not wrong. The facts have been out there for months and months. Once again you don’t care about facts all you are is a cheerleader for your side
Saying that Obama's FBI didn't spy on the Trump campaign is ridiculous....we all have seen the evidence and the cover up.....come on you are in too deep....

“Everyone knows”
Lol
There was an investigation run by republicans and they concluded “ THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE OBAMA SPIED ON TRUMP.
But you believe pathological liars like Trump and Hannity instead.
Dummy!!!!! Clapper admitted it on TV....right in front of the entire world.....where have you been?

Hannity: Obama spied on the Trump campaign
The voice of reason/ Smith: Fox has zero evidence that ever happened and many republicans in Congress back that up.

This is why the DEPLORABLES are so woefully uninformed. They believe all of Hannity’s and Trump’s lies
Shep is wrong...everyone at this point knows that Obama's FBI was spying on people in the Trump campaign....if you and Shep still don't get that its you and Shep that has an issue......and stop pointing to swampy republicans in congress they hate Trump too and will be mostly gone after November....
One thing you are right about is most of the republicans will be gone in November.

It’s hilarious you still think Trump is draining the swamp after seeing he’s stocking the swamp with Wall St types.

One thing you are right about is most of the republicans will be gone in November.

It’s hilarious you still think Trump is draining the swamp after seeing he’s stocking the swamp with Wall St types.
Ryan Corker and Flake are three on the top of my head...all will be replaced by Trump supporters....safe districts......dems have no chance.....

There are about 10 issues deplorables accept as fact that aren’t that are hi- lighted in the video.
So far from the responses it’s evident the Trump whores can’t handle the truth.

That’s not really fair. Try some truth for a change and then we’ll see.
“Try some truth?”
I provided a video of about 10 conspiracy theories vomited out by Hannity and then Shep Smith methodically and factually correcting him.
It’s funny you deplorables continue to believe Trump’s lies when it’s a documented fact he lies 6 times a day every day.

There are about 10 issues deplorables accept as fact that aren’t that are hi- lighted in the video.

“Try some truth?”
I provided a video of about 10 conspiracy theories vomited out by Hannity and then Shep Smith methodically and factually correcting him.
It’s funny you deplorables continue to believe Trump’s lies when it’s a documented fact he lies 6 times a day every day.

Great thread. It highlights how far the trumpians have strayed from reality.

Ryan Corker and Flake are three on the top of my head...all will be replaced by Trump supporters....safe districts......dems have no chance.....
“ Dems have no chance.”
I know you don’t follow the news so you don’t know any better.
Republicans are shitting bricks because they fear and expect the Dems taking the House.
They have NOT DONE THEIR JOBS but you think they should be rewarded for that.

“ Dems have no chance.”
Republicans are shitting bricks because they fear and expect the Dems taking the House.

:113::auiqs.jpg:

“Try some truth?”

We’re in a post truth era. Facts are scorned and trump’s multitude of lies are believed by 35 % of the population.
Thank god there are more of us than there are of them.

Who was the spy?
Obama and his FBI....phony FISA evidence....wake up and turn off CNN...

Well, if there was a spy in the trump campaign…wouldn’t she/he have a name? Most campaigns don’t have people who do not have names….

Or do you just take everything Trump says as being truthful?

Stefan Halper

cambridge-professor-stefan-halper-ties-to-feds1.jpg

“Try some truth?”

The only reality they have is the word of a pathological liar.
Yesterday there were 6 members of Trump’s cabinet worried and talking seriously about Russian already is interfering with our upcoming elections.
Then dipshit goes to Pa and calls the investigation a “ hoax.” for his lowly uneducated base..
This is sick.

“ Dems have no chance.”

:113::auiqs.jpg:
Trump's Fear of a Democratic Sweep in November - The Atlantic

Jeeeze you and your fake news links are a crack up.....
Hilarious you think Trump’s own words are fake news.
You truly are an idiot.

“Try some truth?”

Try some, go ahead, we’ll wait.

Rammy talking shit when he didn’t even watch the video to even know what he’s talking about.
Hilarious.

Number one.
Shep is gay, so his motives are suspicious.

Second, claiming he is a journalist when in fact he is a rumor-merchant, then turning around and calling Hannity a liar, well let's just say Shep is gay, and his motives are highly suspicious.
The truth is that Shepherd Smith only has a job on Fox because Fox News isn't really a conservative news source. Hannity is one of maybe 4 conservative pundits on Fox, and the list is getting shorter by the day. The only reason Hannity still remains is because his lawyers prevented Fox from firing him without cause. And now Hannity is number one in his slot, if not in all of cable news.

Forum List

Back