Shep Smith Smacks Hannity’s/ Trump’s Lies Right Out of the Park

Liars HannityTrump: Mueller is meddling in the midterms.
Fact: Mueller continues to do his job not caring a whit of what anyone on the outside thinks.

Nope. It’s a bald faced lie. Not one player has ever said he’s against the flag.
So you’re 0- this thread.
So much fun
That is his opinion not a lie....its no wonder you can't tell the difference...you have been excepting lies from dems your whole miserable life....
Hannity / Trump don’t understand or care about the 1st amendment.
That’s at the heart of kneeling you stupid SOB

The first amendment is a limit on Congress.
Last time I checked owners of football teams and football fans aren't members of Congress.
OMG. The 1st deals with free speech.
You have to be a deplorable. Amirate?

CONGRESS shall pass no law...

Nope. It’s a bald faced lie. Not one player has ever said he’s against the flag.
So you’re 0- this thread.
So much fun
That is his opinion not a lie....its no wonder you can't tell the difference...you have been excepting lies from dems your whole miserable life....

Last time I checked owners of football teams and football fans aren't members of Congress.

Go ahead and tell me again the 1st amendment isn’t about free speech.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Freedom of religion , speech and to assemble.
Maybe you should explain to all of us why your POS prez is against the freedom of the press.
They do their jobs a hell of a lot better than he does his

He's just trying to tell you he has no rational argument.

Not that we didn't know that.
This thread is irrational....

The thread simply presents a video contrast between one guy who makes shit up and another guy who calls it out for what it is.

Your argument above is that "Sean Inanity got beat up by a little girlyman so it doesn't count".

Guess which one's 'irrational".

The thread simply presents a video contrast between one guy who makes shit up and another guy who calls it out for what it is.
So is every opinion that is differing from yours a lie?...Opinions are not lies...both sides can be wrong but I wouldn't call it a lie just an opinion I disagree with...the urgency to call Hannity a liar because of his opinion in sophomoric at best....

Last edited:
Go ahead and tell me again the 1st amendment isn’t about free speech
You do not have the right to use my property to protest...that does not curtail your 1st amendment in the slightest...you can go across the street....but you can not protest in my store...get it????even for a brain dead dummy like you it should be easy to understand....

Of course they are. They deal in conspiracy theories and are bigots just like you are.
Oh now I'm a bigot because I disagree with you????
See why you and your side are losing????
Irrational name calling...

Number one.
Shep is gay, so his motives are suspicious.

Second, claiming he is a journalist when in fact he is a rumor-merchant, then turning around and calling Hannity a liar, well let's just say Shep is gay, and his motives are highly suspicious.
The truth is that Shepherd Smith only has a job on Fox because Fox News isn't really a conservative news source. Hannity is one of maybe 4 conservative pundits on Fox, and the list is getting shorter by the day. The only reason Hannity still remains is because his lawyers prevented Fox from firing him without cause. And now Hannity is number one in his slot, if not in all of cable news.

Rachel Maddow Tops Sean Hannity in March,
This isn't March, dipshit.

This why libtards are so fucked up in the head.

I watched the first so-called correction. Smith was not talking to Hannity or about Hannity's statement. It is a crock of shit made up by those of you without functioning brains.

I am beginning to think we need to start institutionalizing some people like you who are unable to understand simple concepts. Reeducation in the basics of reading for comprehension would be the first priority. Understanding simple logic would be the next priority. Only that can be certain to cure your liberalism.
The numbnuts liberals on this forum really need a serious bitch-slapping.

giphy.gif

Every night Hannity spends his hour lying thru his teeth and doing the president’s bidding.
Yet many weak minded people buy that garbage as truth.
Ditto. Your sources are garbage.
FYI, Hannity tells it like it is.
He produces guest after guest that backs his show's content. Experts on the issues. Even liberal lawyers that did the research folks like you are too lazy to do yourself. Obama tried doing to Hannity what they did to Glenn Beck. Glenn Beck ended up in the hospital bleeding out of his ass from stress. Hannity isn't a weakling like Glenn Beck. So he's still there and that Twink Shepard doesn't like it. I think the little faggot needs to go down the road to CNN along with Allison Camerada who used to work at Fox.

Hannity talks to Trump nightly, gives him a tuck in over the phone, you know phone sex.

Who was the spy?
Obama and his FBI....phony FISA evidence....wake up and turn off CNN...

Well, if there was a spy in the trump campaign…wouldn’t she/he have a name? Most campaigns don’t have people who do not have names….

Or do you just take everything Trump says as being truthful?

Stefan Halper

cambridge-professor-stefan-halper-ties-to-feds1.jpg

Obama put that guy there and Trump’s team didn’t notice this big fat dude at the conference tables? It’s no wonder the administration is such a disaster.

Every night Hannity spends his hour lying thru his teeth and doing the president’s bidding.
He produces guest after guest that backs his show's content. Experts on the issues. Even liberal lawyers that did the research folks like you are too lazy to do yourself. Obama tried doing to Hannity what they did to Glenn Beck. Glenn Beck ended up in the hospital bleeding out of his ass from stress. Hannity isn't a weakling like Glenn Beck. So he's still there and that Twink Shepard doesn't like it. I think the little faggot needs to go down the road to CNN along with Allison Camerada who used to work at Fox.

Hannity talks to Trump nightly, gives him a tuck in over the phone, you know phone sex.
No he doesn't, Mr Obama's ass kisser.

Obama put that guy there and Trump’s team didn’t notice this big fat dude at the conference tables? It’s no wonder the administration is such a disaster.
He was hired for his expertise but he was a spy...he gained entrance to the Campaign via Papadopulous....
Lets be fair for a moment...if Bush did that to Obama's campaign what would your response to that be???

Go ahead and tell me again the 1st amendment isn’t about free speech.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Freedom of religion , speech and to assemble.
Maybe you should explain to all of us why your POS prez is against the freedom of the press.
They do their jobs a hell of a lot better than he does his

I have never heard our awesome President asking Congress to pass a law against disrespectful football players.

No he doesn't, Mr Obama's ass kisser.

No Hannity says he talks to Trump nightly, I suspect its some sort of phone sex, not that I know what it means. I guess he turns Trump on.

Forum List

Back