Shep Smith Smacks Hannity’s/ Trump’s Lies Right Out of the Park

Hey dipshit. Raggamuffen is right leaning.
Gallup is the industry’s standard.
And there is no connection to CNN. God damn you are stupid
You put up a hate trump CNN Gallop poll and try and pass it off as real?????? LMFAO......you are a buffoon....

Idiot doesn’t know there is a thing called VIDEO to get his exact words.
Give up dude before you embarrass yourself even more
Yep I guess I did ignite your trigger fuse.....have a nice weekend watching Trump win....hey did you hear he is at 50% apr....that's higher than Obama ever had after his first three months......
oh look. He ends with a lie on the poodle’s approval rating. It’s not 50% Liar.
It’s 39 % as per Gallup, the industry standard.

Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval

Still the LOWEST of any prez in history.

Actually Gallup leans Republican.

Liar Hannity: The NFL players that kneel are attacking the flag.
Smith: wrong. They’re protesting police brutality and racial injustice.

Hannity is just like Trump. They’re both literally incapable of telling the truth which is why they’re joined at the hip.

Nope. It’s a bald faced lie. Not one player has ever said he’s against the flag.
So you’re 0- this thread.
So much fun
That is his opinion not a lie....its no wonder you can't tell the difference...you have been excepting lies from dems your whole miserable life....

Yet you couldn’t prove even one point of Hannity’s being correct.
You’re hopeless.
I did get a good belly laugh when you said Putin’s bitch had a50% approval rating
I agree with Hannity....not little gay boy Shep....

Nope. It’s a bald faced lie. Not one player has ever said he’s against the flag.
So you’re 0- this thread.
So much fun
That is his opinion not a lie....its no wonder you can't tell the difference...you have been excepting lies from dems your whole miserable life....
Hannity / Trump don’t understand or care about the 1st amendment.
That’s at the heart of kneeling you stupid SOB

That is odd

Not even an investigation
Yes there was and Obama's good real estate goon is still in prison...he begged Obama for a pardon but the coward wouldn't do it....left his financier buddy rot in prison....

Hannity / Trump don’t understand or care about the 1st amendment.
That’s at the heart of kneeling you stupid SOB
Now see.....? That's your opinion...see the difference between an opinion and a lie???

Yet you couldn’t prove even one point of Hannity’s being correct.
You’re hopeless.
I did get a good belly laugh when you said Putin’s bitch had a50% approval rating
I agree with Hannity....not little gay boy Shep....
Of course you agree with a conspiracy theorist. You don’t know any better so you cheer for your team even when they’re dead wrong.
You’re not smart enough and you’re too lazy to prove Shep wrong because he has his facts correct. That you have to refer to him as a gay boy speaks volumes of who you are.

Not an opinion

That is the reason NFL players have given
The players had multiple reasons until they got together and came out with one....my opinion is they dislike Trump or they would not be kneeling....

Not an opinion

That is the reason NFL players have given
The players had multiple reasons until they got together and came out with one....my opinion is they dislike Trump or they would not be kneeling....
What fractured logic plus your first sentence is another lie.
The players were kneeling way before fat boy stuck his nose where it didn’t belong.
It blows my mind how little you know.

Forum List

Back