Sheila Jackson Lee "Racist Codewords"

The right has defended everything then wonders why people think they are racist. It's not their defense for every racial / racist / callous thing that is said they say. Nooo, its the liberal media that brain washes everyone to believe they are racist. Not their actions

You morons on the left proved who the racists are when you attacked Herman Cain and every other black Republican on earth. so cryusafucking river whydonchya?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1zGRUPztc]The Black Hole - Commissioner John Wiley Price - YouTube[/ame]

Willow Tree is a racist. Big surprise there.

Or at the very least indifferent to racism

actually, I'm neither, but the truth is you've cried racism til most people are indifferent to it. Hell we can't even speak about watermelons and fried chicken anymore.

You just did and no one attacked you...guess that proves that context is important huh? Indifference occurs because you dont care...no one made you not care. Your feelings arent the liberals fault too!

Or at the very least indifferent to racism

actually, I'm neither, but the truth is you've cried racism til most people are indifferent to it. Hell we can't even speak about watermelons and fried chicken anymore.

You just did and no one attacked you...guess that proves that context is important huh? Indifference occurs because you dont care...no one made you not care. Your feelings arent the liberals fault too!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISN1RCxko2Q&feature=relate]Extermination of white people? - YouTube[/ame]

and you want to call white people racist?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISN1RCxko2Q&feature=relate]Extermination of white people? - YouTube[/ame]

and you want to call white people racist?

That video has nothing to do with what I said and has less to do with if white people are racist.

There is that indifference I spoke about :thup:

More people were added to the food stamp rolls during Bush's term than during Obama's. Was Newt calling Bush the "food stamp president"?
More people were added during 8 years than 3 years?

Gasp.

The really funny part is you idiots think you have a valid point. :rofl:

628x471.jpg

Before Obama...Bush was the Food Stamp President. They just didnt think calling a white guy the food stamp president was as effective.

*nudge nudge, wink, wink* yanno...Food stamps and Cadillacs..

What? What'd I say wrong? *nudge nudge wink wink*
All of it.

Reality says you're full of shit.

Before Obama...Bush was the Food Stamp President. They just didnt think calling a white guy the food stamp president was as effective.

*nudge nudge, wink, wink* yanno...Food stamps and Cadillacs..

What? What'd I say wrong? *nudge nudge wink wink*

Considering the economic effects of the 9/11 attack, the Iraq/Afghanistan Invasion (The Largest in our lifetime), and the Democratic Congress, which came in a year before Obama, I think Bush acted better than most would have. I think he bent too hard trying to please Moderates though. :eusa_whistle: It took him 8 years to do pretty much what Obama did in 3.

*psss* but Bush is white...calling him the food stamp president, while true, isnt effective as yanno, doing it too Obama....You know. wink wink
Stop projecting your leftist racism on normal people.

Newt said blacks should want paychecks (like they dont want paychecks) instead of being satisfied with Food Stamps (like blacks only want food stamps)

Sure...the left made him made him say it, or reported it, or something...just blame the left for the words that came out of his mouth

The right has defended everything then wonders why people think they are racist. It's not their defense for every racial / racist / callous thing that is said they say. Nooo, its the liberal media that brain washes everyone to believe they are racist. Not their actions
The words and actions of conservatives aren't racist. The left lies about that. Constantly.

Newt said blacks should want paychecks (like they dont want paychecks) instead of being satisfied with Food Stamps (like blacks only want food stamps)

Sure...the left made him made him say it, or reported it, or something...just blame the left for the words that came out of his mouth
You disagree with Newt. You think blacks should be satisfied with food stamps.

Racist bastard.

Gingrich said Food Stamp President, meaning that during obama's term, more people went on food stamps than other administrations. Not specifically black people, all people. Saying that it was code for black people just indicates a really poor opinion of black people in supporting a racial stereotype.

In Lee's point of view, there is just something very wrong with everyone who rejects the racial stereotype. Newt Gingrich calling Juan Williams "Juan" is racist. Juan Wiliams calling Newt Gingrich "Newt" isn't racist. Why? Because Juan is code for "boy". Every word in the English language is code for the secret white trash talk. To not talk in the white code means speaking completely in Eubonics, but that would be racist.

Juan's parents were obviously racists.

:rolleyes:

People like Ms. Jackson (and by people, I mean idiots) need to be whapped upside their head.

The words and actions of conservatives aren't racist. The left lies about that. Constantly.

Sure if it makes you feel better. Obama had his hand up Newts ass and made him say it. Go with that Dave :thup:

You disagree with Newt. You think blacks should be satisfied with food stamps.

Racist bastard.
She makes total sense.

Yet, read the comments below the video. No one could point out anything she said that was in error.

So many right wingers are such dirty people.
shout_racist_by_imaksim-d3advfe.jpg

:lol: You are what you claim to hate Dave

Defended everything? WHAT?!!!!!!!

Defended everything? WHAT?!!!!!!!

Defending Newt saying that Blacks are satisfied with Food Stamps, Justifing calling Obama the "food stamp" president, Fearing La Raza will "take over the US" and kill whitey, Strom Thurman was just saying "what if", Attacking the NAACP, the CBC and every other organization that promotes people of color comming together as being "racist", Nappy headed hoes, Watermelon emails...the list goes on and on. And every EVERY one is defended by those on the right.

:confused: Let me guess, never heard of those huh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back