Sheila Jackson Lee "Racist Codewords"

I like the premise that if there were no blacks, food stamps wouldn't exist.

ETA: That is racism.

Did not hear those words.
We are all guided by our personal experiences.
It is said on a daily basis that people who reside in poorer urban areas are programmed to expect violence crime and poverty because that is all they see. Well, the same can be said for those who see in their daily travels, minority people who are living off the public dole.
Now I can say I have seen plenty of different people using WIC and other public assistance.
It is true that the majority of food stamp users are Caucasian. What the race baitors like Jackson-Lee fail to acknowledge is that black people make up a disproportionate percentage of food stamp and other public assistance.
That's not racist. That's a fact.

You might as well get used to it people...They are going to throw race and racist in your face through out this election year..they have nothing else..

unemployment still HIGH
gas prices going higher
food prices, through the roof
Obama just poo pooed jobs with the pipeline
and the beat goes on.

Since when does a student working at a menial job while in school exclude them from success later in life?

I worked menial jobs all through high school and still graduated with a straight A average. I even went to college.

Yeah those menial jobs really hurt me. NOT

FYI open marriage means you get to screw anybody and everybody.

That's how I Knew Marianne was lying her ass off. All he wanted was a mistress. And I come from the days that most men had a mistress and a wife.

I will not judge. He says he has made his mends with his Lord.

I certainly don't want to hear holier than thou shit from libs over this. At least the man wasn't doing an intern with a cigar in her **** to get her off while his wife and child were sleeping in the same house.

I'll judge the action.

He was screwing around on his second wife, who was his mistress during his first marriage, and brought it out into the open. Who knows or cares how many others might have been involved up to that point. He was having an affair at the time he allegedly asked permission. He is a Jackass when it comes to women. Don't make excuses. If he gets the nomination, I will support him as the lesser of two evils, and not be surprised in any way if we get screwed.

The lesser of two evils is still EVIL!!! Save us all and vote for a 3rd party. At least then you won't be responsible for the bad.

Thanks to the Electoral College, living in NYC, my Vote does not carry any weight. I have voted 3rd Party before. In a Close Election, all of our options are more limited. My problem with Newt is not his platform. It is his word, his shifting, after in power. Now that is a valid concern, yet it is still supposition.

Lee is the crazy version of liberals and Pelosi is the evil version of liberals.

Libs here fall in those 2 categories or somewhere in between.

Since when does a student working at a menial job while in school exclude them from success later in life?

I worked menial jobs all through high school and still graduated with a straight A average. I even went to college.

Yeah those menial jobs really hurt me. NOT

Yep, I had a job cleaning my church in high school, including mopping floors and cleaning toilets. I mowed, raked and shoveled. Now I own two businesses. Protecting kids from work is ruining them and adults that say those things are "beneath" kids are morons.

It is said on a daily basis that people who reside in poorer urban areas are programmed to expect violence crime and poverty because that is all they see. Well, the same can be said for those who see in their daily travels, minority people who are living off the public dole.
Now I can say I have seen plenty of different people using WIC and other public assistance.
It is true that the majority of food stamp users are Caucasian. What the race baitors like Jackson-Lee fail to acknowledge is that black people make up a disproportionate percentage of food stamp and other public assistance.

Because so many white employers are standing in line to hire them? What are you? A "funny fucker"?

Thanks to the Electoral College, living in NYC, my Vote does not carry any weight. I have voted 3rd Party before. In a Close Election, all of our options are more limited. My problem with Newt is not his platform. It is his word, his shifting, after in power. Now that is a valid concern, yet it is still supposition.

I totally hear you, Newt concerns me at times as well. But I support him over the other Republicans for 3 reasons.

1) Other then Ron Paul, who is unelectable, he has the most credibility because he is the last major DC politician to actually do anything to actually try to make government smaller. Yeah, it was 1994, but that beats never.

2) He's willing to take unpopular stands. Granted I'm hoping he does it for the right things, but still, many won't.

3) He's good friends with Sean Hannity. Hannity trashed W for the kinds of things that Gingrich could do we dislike. The white house called Hannity when he was on the air trashing him several times. The prescription drug welfare benefit he added to Medicare, support of illegal immigration, signing the so called finance reform and spending. I am not saying that Hannity can keep him on the straight and narrow, but I do think he's going to influence him because if he does that stuff, Hannity will bash him and it'll bother him to be bashed on a show he was regularly on and even hosted.

Because so many white employers are standing in line to hire them? What are you? A "funny fucker"?

Take your racist drivel somewhere else, ass wipe. You and Joe should hold hands and jump off a cliff. Two peas in a pod.

clyburn on the cnn big girl show this morning, ( sorry, I really I don't remember her name, monica something?)

she pressed him, he said he would not say newt is a racist but he did say using the food stamp president term was a code term or phrase. hes a schmarmy dope, he basically is saying newt is being racist but doesn't have the stones to just come out and call him on it.

I totally hear you, Newt concerns me at times as well. But I support him over the other Republicans for 3 reasons.

1) Other then Ron Paul, who is unelectable, he has the most credibility because he is the last major DC politician to actually do anything to actually try to make government smaller. Yeah, it was 1994, but that beats never.

2) He's willing to take unpopular stands. Granted I'm hoping he does it for the right things, but still, many won't.

3) He's good friends with Sean Hannity. Hannity trashed W for the kinds of things that Gingrich could do we dislike. The white house called Hannity when he was on the air trashing him several times. The prescription drug welfare benefit he added to Medicare, support of illegal immigration, signing the so called finance reform and spending. I am not saying that Hannity can keep him on the straight and narrow, but I do think he's going to influence him because if he does that stuff, Hannity will bash him and it'll bother him to be bashed on a show he was regularly on and even hosted.
Newt has a couple of other Friends on the Talk-Radio Circuit that have questioned him intensely on alot of these issues and that would be Neal Boortz, and Bill Bennett.

Bennett nailed Newt on his chastizing Paul Ryan's plan as Newt Called it 'Right Wing Social Engineering'.

1) That kind of blows the anti-establishment outsider narrative that he's trying to peddle clean out of the water, donnit?....If I can see that, what do you think the DNC machine is going to do with that fact?

2) And the media smear machine will tear him to shreds, a-la "wither on the vine".

3) I seriously doubt he deep-down cares what people who are going to vote for him anyways have to say...Hannity and the rest of the GOP radio water bearers are the political equivalent of battered spouses.

The election isn't going to be about the issues and debating...It's going to be slash, burn, fear, loathing and demagoguery...A battle that Gingrich simply cannot win.

You are a room temperature IQ race baiting hysterical far left moonbat liberal who couldn't grasp a fact if it were covered in 'stick 'em' and burlap.

1) That kind of blows the anti-establishment outsider narrative that he's trying to peddle clean out of the water, donnit?....If I can see that, what do you think the DNC machine is going to do with that fact?

2) And the media smear machine will tear him to shreds, a-la "wither on the vine".

3) I seriously doubt he deep-down cares what people who are going to vote for him anyways have to say...Hannity and the rest of the GOP radio water bearers are the political equivalent of battered spouses.

The election isn't going to be about the issues and debating...It's going to be slash, burn, fear, loathing and demagoguery...A battle that Gingrich simply cannot win.

:lol::lmao:

And what is Obama armed with? Blame, minimization, denial, and obfuscation. His record to date he can't run on.

Gingrich said Food Stamp President, meaning that during obama's term, more people went on food stamps than other administrations. Not specifically black people, all people. Saying that it was code for black people just indicates a really poor opinion of black people in supporting a racial stereotype.

In Lee's point of view, there is just something very wrong with everyone who rejects the racial stereotype. Newt Gingrich calling Juan Williams "Juan" is racist. Juan Wiliams calling Newt Gingrich "Newt" isn't racist. Why? Because Juan is code for "boy". Every word in the English language is code for the secret white trash talk. To not talk in the white code means speaking completely in Eubonics, but that would be racist.

More people were added to the food stamp rolls during Bush's term than during Obama's. Was Newt calling Bush the "food stamp president"?

More people were added to the food stamp rolls during Bush's term than during Obama's. Was Newt calling Bush the "food stamp president"?

:lol:

Indeed.

Food-Stamps-Yearly.jpg

Forum List

Back