Sheila Jackson Lee "Racist Codewords"

Newt said blacks should want paychecks (like they dont want paychecks) instead of being satisfied with Food Stamps (like blacks only want food stamps)

Sure...the left made him made him say it, or reported it, or something...just blame the left for the words that came out of his mouth
You disagree with Newt. You think blacks should be satisfied with food stamps.

Racist bastard.
She makes total sense.

Yet, read the comments below the video. No one could point out anything she said that was in error.

So many right wingers are such dirty people.
shout_racist_by_imaksim-d3advfe.jpg

:lol: You are what you claim to hate Dave
Your charges of racism get no traction. We don't care. Say what you will. It won't stick.
We're not going to play your game.
The cavalier labeling of someone a racist is equivalent to the blaring car alarm in the shopping center parking lot. Everyone hears it, but nobody cares.
You understand now that we are marginalizing those who without conscience throw out the racism label.

You just did and no one attacked you...guess that proves that context is important huh? Indifference occurs because you dont care...no one made you not care. Your feelings arent the liberals fault too!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISN1RCxko2Q&feature=relate]Extermination of white people? - YouTube[/ame]

and you want to call white people racist?

That video has nothing to do with what I said and has less to do with if white people are racist.

There is that indifference I spoke about :thup:

hey! fucktard,, it's not a white person in that video being racist now is it?

Lee's about as batchit crazy as they come. Fuck her and the three-legged donkey she rode in on.

Extermination of white people? - YouTube

and you want to call white people racist?

That video has nothing to do with what I said and has less to do with if white people are racist.

That video has nothing to do with what I said and has less to do with if white people are racist. Let me break it down...Just because a black guy is racist doesnt mean there are no racist whites!

Everyone knows thats what Newt was doing...The right just wanted the right person to complain so they can attack the messenger not the message. I think they call that a Saul Alinsky tactic.

Ironic huh?
"Everyone knows..."

Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.

-- Ronald Reagan

That video has nothing to do with what I said and has less to do with if white people are racist. Let me break it down...Just because a black guy is racist doesnt mean there are no racist whites!

and I'd say in the course of four years, the use of the race card being played every nanao second has set race relations back about 50 years. Indifferent? Probably. Know why? Cause you asswipes have obscured what racism is.. and not only that, you've blended perfectly into racists.. good fucking job.

and I'd say in the course of four years, the use of the race card being played every nanao second has set race relations back about 50 years. Indifferent? Probably. Know why? Cause you asswipes have obscured what racism is.. and not only that, you've blended perfectly into racists.. good fucking job.

Liberals made you do it :thup: Thats what I said at first...You arent responsible for your own feelings now are you?? The liberals own that too!

we don't want no damn brooms, we want to be an astronaut..

Last I checked there weren't many astronaut positions available for unskilled workers. I don't know about the typical "food stamp recipient" But I took an entry level position, got some training and some education and worked my way up. My first job was running a steam press in a dry cleaners I even swept floors when I was told to. I hated it, so I bettered myself.
Last I checked, NASA's mission has been changed by our Dear Leader to one of making the world's Muslims feel good about their contribution to science. (Good fuckin' luck becoming an American astronaut! Maybe they can trade their brooms for a Chinese astronaut's job!)

Racist bastard.

Your charges of racism get no traction. We don't care. Say what you will. It won't stick.
We're not going to play your game.
The cavalier labeling of someone a racist is equivalent to the blaring car alarm in the shopping center parking lot. Everyone hears it, but nobody cares.
You understand now that we are marginalizing those who without conscience throw out the racism label.

Was that to me?

...says the racist :eusa_whistle: How many black friends you have down there in "Heaven's Waiting Room" WillowTree?

...says the racist :eusa_whistle: How many black friends you have down there in "Heaven's Waiting Room" WillowTree?
The number of "black friends" a white guy has signifies his eligibility to NOT being called a racist?
Liberals have obscured the definition of racism all by themselves.
In fact, they have used the term so frequently, it has lost all meaning.
In other words, you and the rest of your race baiting lefties are out of gas.
Like I said, call us what you like. Charge racism. WE DON'T FUCKING CARE about what is not true.
We no longer fear your stupid labels. We will no longer respond to your baseless and retarded charges.
Go see the Padre on your way out. He'll punch your ticket for you. Know what I mean, sunshine?

Gingrich said Food Stamp President, meaning that during obama's term, more people went on food stamps than other administrations. Not specifically black people, all people. Saying that it was code for black people just indicates a really poor opinion of black people in supporting a racial stereotype.

In Lee's point of view, there is just something very wrong with everyone who rejects the racial stereotype. Newt Gingrich calling Juan Williams "Juan" is racist. Juan Wiliams calling Newt Gingrich "Newt" isn't racist. Why? Because Juan is code for "boy". Every word in the English language is code for the secret white trash talk. To not talk in the white code means speaking completely in Eubonics, but that would be racist.

More people were added to the food stamp rolls during Bush's term than during Obama's. Was Newt calling Bush the "food stamp president"?
and of course you have a link indicating this as fact and of course the link provides the reasons why.
Short of that, shut the fuck up.
How any rational person could defend Jackson-Lee's inflammatory comments is a mystery.
Anyone who defends her and her comments is a sympathizer of race baiting.
If you are Caucasian, you are a self loathing liberal.

I did provide such a link, which was then ignored.

Gingrich said Food Stamp President, meaning that during obama's term, more people went on food stamps than other administrations. Not specifically black people, all people. Saying that it was code for black people just indicates a really poor opinion of black people in supporting a racial stereotype.

In Lee's point of view, there is just something very wrong with everyone who rejects the racial stereotype. Newt Gingrich calling Juan Williams "Juan" is racist. Juan Wiliams calling Newt Gingrich "Newt" isn't racist. Why? Because Juan is code for "boy". Every word in the English language is code for the secret white trash talk. To not talk in the white code means speaking completely in Eubonics, but that would be racist.

More people were added to the food stamp rolls during Bush's term than during Obama's. Was Newt calling Bush the "food stamp president"?
More people were added during 8 years than 3 years?

Gasp.

The really funny part is you idiots think you have a valid point. :rofl:

628x471.jpg

Newt's the one claiming Obama has added more than any president ever. Not more per year, more total. That numbers don't support that.

The reality is that short of doing something really retarded, most of the economy functions independently of the ebb and flow of government. The number of people on food stamps increased because the economy was hit by financial equivalent of an atomic bomb. The number of people on food stamps would have skyrocketed under a McCain administration as well.

Gasp.

628x471.jpg

Before Obama...Bush was the Food Stamp President. They just didnt think calling a white guy the food stamp president was as effective.

*nudge nudge, wink, wink* yanno...Food stamps and Cadillacs..

What? What'd I say wrong? *nudge nudge wink wink*

Considering the economic effects of the 9/11 attack, the Iraq/Afghanistan Invasion (The Largest in our lifetime), and the Democratic Congress, which came in a year before Obama, I think Bush acted better than most would have. I think he bent too hard trying to please Moderates though. :eusa_whistle: It took him 8 years to do pretty much what Obama did in 3.

This isn't a popular thing to say, but the "economic effects" of 9/11 were very small. For all the talk of the massive economic damage inflicted by 9/11, the economy was already in recession at the time and had pulled back to growth by the end of the year. To the extent 9/11 caused economic damage, it came from the wasteful security build-up that followed.

The right has defended everything then wonders why people think they are racist. It's not their defense for every racial / racist / callous thing that is said they say. Nooo, its the liberal media that brain washes everyone to believe they are racist. Not their actions

everyone defends everything in that context, BUT, there are those who have the power and get by on their shit and those that get called out. So how much admonition did say Reid or Biden receive from the media? answer ? little to none. You do see the difference , right?

Newt said blacks should want paychecks (like they dont want paychecks) instead of being satisfied with Food Stamps (like blacks only want food stamps)

Sure...the left made him made him say it, or reported it, or something...just blame the left for the words that came out of his mouth

Racist bastard.
She makes total sense.

Yet, read the comments below the video. No one could point out anything she said that was in error.

So many right wingers are such dirty people.
shout_racist_by_imaksim-d3advfe.jpg

Profound.

Profoundly stupid.

Gasp.

628x471.jpg

Newt's the one claiming Obama has added more than any president ever. Not more per year, more total. That numbers don't support that.

The reality is that short of doing something really retarded, most of the economy functions independently of the ebb and flow of government. The number of people on food stamps increased because the economy was hit by financial equivalent of an atomic bomb. The number of people on food stamps would have skyrocketed under a McCain administration as well.
A McCain administration would not have been openly hostile to business, as this one is.

Forum List

Back