She Cheated: Hillary Wore Earpiece And Read From A Script

Sooooo.... you start the thread claiming an "earpiece" --- on the basis that such things exist, showing a close-up of Clinton's ear (which shows nothing in there). Then you bring in a blog that claims a super-hitech contact lens teleprompter thingy. Now you're back to the earpiece you don't have a picture of.

Can't say you're not entertaining....

She broke debate rules.

Right after the debate, one reporter said she was looking down a lot and the other said she was reading her notes. Of course, she was reading notes from the questions Lester gave her pre-debate. She only knows to lie and cheat.

Clinton Received Debate Questions Week Before Debate, According to Sources

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422
Gonna try that bullshit again. LOL. You are so fucking lame.
Prove him wrong. She is a lying crooked hag.

The onus is ALWAYS on the asserter. Not on the antagonist to prove a negative, which is impossible.

And the asserter here is the OP, Steve McRacist....... who by the way ran this same ploy before. He failed then too.
Pictures of her cheating. Libtards are so stupid.

She broke debate rules.

Right after the debate, one reporter said she was looking down a lot and the other said she was reading her notes. Of course, she was reading notes from the questions Lester gave her pre-debate. She only knows to lie and cheat.

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422

Have you ever made an accusation that had even the slightest bit of evidence to back it up?

Go after the Baltimore Gazette.

Would be easier to do if it weren't FAKE!

She broke debate rules.

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422

Have you ever made an accusation that had even the slightest bit of evidence to back it up?

What, are you deaf, dumb, and blind to boot? She produced facts and visible evidence.. But then I digress, your a Hillary supporter and too stupid to use your brains..

She broke debate rules.

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422

What, are you deaf, dumb, and blind to boot? She produced facts and visible evidence.. But then I digress, your a Hillary supporter and too stupid to use your brains..

Here's a fact you may not be aware of: The Baltimore Gazette is a fake news site.

There are several photos showing BOTH of them with sheets of paper on their podiums. I just think Shrillary's responses were clearly scripted and several reputable websit,es are reporting she got the questions beforehand.
NBC admitted that she was given them early.. Trump however, was denied them

She broke debate rules.

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422

Here's a fact you may not be aware of: The Baltimore Gazette is a fake news site.

SO you dont like the photos and you have shielded your eyes...? Do you also scream at the top of your lungs LALALALALALALALA every time your told something you don't like?

Facts are facts even if they come from obscure places.. Even the enquirer gets things right occasionally..

There are several photos showing BOTH of them with sheets of paper on their podiums. I just think Shrillary's responses were clearly scripted and several reputable websit,es are reporting she got the questions beforehand.
NBC admitted that she was given them early.. Trump however, was denied them

:lol:

No, NBC has not "admitted" any such thing.

And the pictures don't actually show what you want to see.

She broke debate rules.

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422

Well, Steve did bring up the the fact that Obama was born in Kenya.

She broke debate rules.

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422

:lmao: they fall for that every time

She broke debate rules.

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422

Go after the Baltimore Gazette.

Whose fault is it that you chose to believe crazy shit?
Nobody believes you.

She broke debate rules.

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422

SO you dont like the photos and you have shielded your eyes...? Do you also scream at the top of your lungs LALALALALALALALA every time your told something you don't like?

Facts are facts even if they come from obscure places.. Even the enquirer gets things right occasionally..

While I agree with you about Shrillary, The Baltimore Gazette is a fake news site apparently set up to feed conservatives bullshit to discredit them.

Snopes' Field Guide to Fake News Sites and Hoax Purveyors

She broke debate rules.

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422

While I agree with you about Shrillary, The Baltimore Gazette is a fake news site apparently set up to feed conservatives bullshit to discredit them.

Like Sludge?

Like Sludge?
Never heard of it.

Got a linky to share?

Like Sludge?
Never heard of it.

Got a linky to share?
DRUDGE!

Forum List

Back