She Cheated: Hillary Wore Earpiece And Read From A Script

She broke debate rules.

Right after the debate, one reporter said she was looking down a lot and the other said she was reading her notes. Of course, she was reading notes from the questions Lester gave her pre-debate. She only knows to lie and cheat.

Clinton Received Debate Questions Week Before Debate, According to Sources

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422
Gonna try that bullshit again. LOL. You are so fucking lame.
Prove him wrong. She is a lying crooked hag.

She broke debate rules.

Right after the debate, one reporter said she was looking down a lot and the other said she was reading her notes. Of course, she was reading notes from the questions Lester gave her pre-debate. She only knows to lie and cheat.

Clinton Received Debate Questions Week Before Debate, According to Sources

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422
Gonna try that bullshit again. LOL. You are so fucking lame.
Prove him wrong. She is a lying crooked hag.

The onus is ALWAYS on the asserter. Not on the antagonist to prove a negative, which is impossible.

And the asserter here is the OP, Steve McRacist....... who by the way ran this same ploy before. He failed then too.

Do you know it would not MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE if she queefed into a microphone all night? Let alone there being an ear piece in her ear.

They don't give a shit.

Do you know it would not MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE if she queefed into a microphone all night? Let alone there being an ear piece in her ear.

They don't give a shit.

So I had to look up what a "queef" is.

Holy shit, the places Rumpbots' minds inhabit.... :disbelief:

Last edited:
There are several photos showing BOTH of them with sheets of paper on their podiums. I just think Shrillary's responses were clearly scripted and several reputable websites are reporting she got the questions beforehand.

There are several photos showing BOTH of them with sheets of paper on their podiums. I just think Shrillary's responses were clearly scripted and several reputable websites are reporting she got the questions beforehand.

Such as?

I just think Shrillary's responses were clearly scripted and several reputable websites are reporting she got the questions beforehand.

A little early to "throw in the towel" and coming up with excuses to Trump's loss?

1. you should probably get Hillary Clinton's name right
2. her answers were better because she's smarter and was better prepared.
3. dumb donald couldn't get away with behaving the way he did during the GOP primaries. we've been telling you people that for a long time.

Ever think that the reason her answers sounded "scripted" is because she's been asked the same freaking questions over and over and over and over and over and over?

It's not hard to answer a question that you've been asked many times before.

As far as her having an earpiece? Yeah.............go ahead.............think that............it's as much bullshit as it was during the CIC town hall.

Ever think that the reason her answers sounded "scripted" is because she's been asked the same freaking questions over and over and over and over and over and over?

It's not hard to answer a question that you've been asked many times before.

As far as her having an earpiece? Yeah.............go ahead.............think that............it's as much bullshit as it was during the CIC town hall.
I think she was just keeping herself busy filling out her tax return while she let The Don dig himself deeper.

Forum List

Back