Sharia Comes to An American City

Temperance movement in US history, must have been sharia led Muslims..

Do you work hard at being such a jerk?

What is being a jerk about asking a simple question? According to the logic of the OP, how could you not expect that question?

Muslims had nothing to do with it and there WAS NO REASON to bring it up :ahole-1:

Thats right- this is Longknife's thread attacking Muslims- how dare anyone point out when Christians do exactly what he is attacking Muslims for.

Except of course no Muslims were doing what he was attacking Muslims for- since he fell for a satire blog.

I didn't "fall for" anything. I knew exactly what kind of blog it is and often find too many of its posts far too close to the truth.

In this case, we know this couldn't be true for the simple reason that liquor stores pay a lot in taxes and no politician on the face of this earth is going to shut that down.

So you weren't 'duped'- you just lied when you started the thread.

Hmmmm which should be believe- that you were duped- or that you lied?

Maybe both- you were duped- and now you are lying about being duped.

Temperance movement in US history, must have been sharia led Muslims..

What is being a jerk about asking a simple question? According to the logic of the OP, how could you not expect that question?

You damned well know who was behind the temperance movement in the USA. A rabid Protestant woman who got pissed off at her husband boozing away his earnings.

Muslims had nothing to do with it and there WAS NO REASON to bring it up :ahole-1:

Does this sound like someone who lied about Sharia coming to an American City- or someone who is lying about being duped?

This thread was always hilarious.

Since LK wanted people to be outraged about "Sharia" doing something that Christian communities in the United States have been doing for over 100 years.

None of the rabid Islam haters would be calling "Sharia" if a Mormon community outlawed the sales of alcohol within their city.

Just more fear mongering by those who want us all to fear and hate all Muslims.

Thats right- this is Longknife's thread attacking Muslims- how dare anyone point out when Christians do exactly what he is attacking Muslims for.

Except of course no Muslims were doing what he was attacking Muslims for- since he fell for a satire blog.

I didn't "fall for" anything. I knew exactly what kind of blog it is and often find too many of its posts far too close to the truth.

In this case, we know this couldn't be true for the simple reason that liquor stores pay a lot in taxes and no politician on the face of this earth is going to shut that down.

I know see why they say Liberals are incapable of understanding HUMOR!!!!!

Since LK wanted people to be outraged about "Sharia" doing something that Christian communities in the United States have been doing for over 100 years.

None of the rabid Islam haters would be calling "Sharia" if a Mormon community outlawed the sales of alcohol within their city.

When is it fear-mongering when someone warns about the blood-thirstiest and most intolerant cult on the face of this earth?

We understand that you are incapable of admitting that you thought the story was real.

When is it fear-mongering when someone warns about the blood-thirstiest and most intolerant cult on the face of this earth?
So, were you warning about that cult or trying to be funny by posting a satirical story about Muslims?

It's very humorous to see a right winger squirm when he has been caught in yet another lie.

I understand humor- and the only thing humorous about this thread was how you were duped by a satirical website and tried to use it to push your anti-Muslim agenda.

When is it fear mongering?

When it is you lying about 'Sharia comes to America'- by telling everyone that 'Sharia' means doing exactly what Christian communities in America have done for over 100 years.

During prohibition in the USA, was it sharia?
that was in the past moon,we live in the present.....

Really?

Some Oklahoma counties cling to Prohibition Era ways
One-third of Oklahoma counties remain dry, but county residents are increasingly interested in allowing sales of mixed drinks in bars and restaurants to increase tax revenue, which funds essential services.

Of Oklahoma's 77 counties, 26 remain dry (five years ago, there were 31 dry counties.) Two counties have an upcoming vote to allow liquor by the drink: Choctaw County in January and Johnston County in February.

Some Oklahoma counties cling to Prohibition Era ways News OK

Those dang Muslim's....cough, cough, I mean Christian's!

Really?

One-third of Oklahoma counties remain dry, but county residents are increasingly interested in allowing sales of mixed drinks in bars and restaurants to increase tax revenue, which funds essential services.

Of Oklahoma's 77 counties, 26 remain dry (five years ago, there were 31 dry counties.) Two counties have an upcoming vote to allow liquor by the drink: Choctaw County in January and Johnston County in February.

It was a dry county when I lived there...and mostly a dry state...

Really?

I made many a beer run from the ages 18-21 down to Texas. We'd stock up on 6 pt beer and lotto tickets. Good times! :)

Really?

I made many a beer run from the ages 18-21 down to Texas. We'd stock up on 6 pt beer and lotto tickets. Good times! :)
And I found out that Lonestar beer tasted awful...

Really?

Since they changed the drinking age two days before my 18th birthday, I found out that Texas beer was better than nothing. lol

Really?

Same here, only we went from south east Texas to Louisiana. The Big Oaks Club where they would take a fake ID scribbled on a paper sack.....The Boogie Kings.....a skinny girl who was hell bent on proving to her parents that she was grown.....and plenty of cold beer. I thought I was in heaven.

Really?

Since they changed the drinking age two days before my 18th birthday, I found out that Texas beer was better than nothing. lol
I was over 21 when they changed it, but it sure pissed off a lot of people...

DEARBORN, MI - The Muslim-majority City Council of Dearborn has quietly passed a new ordinance to ban the sale of alcohol within the city limits, also making the very possession of the substance a crime with a mandatory one year jail sentence and $6,000 fine if convicted. - See more at: Islamic City Council bans sale of alcohol in Dearborn MI

When will it be coming to YOUR city? :bang3::bang3::bang3:

You do realize that this is not a serious site, and there's nothing in MSM about this topic?

Really?

I was over 21 when they changed it, but it sure pissed off a lot of people...

It made it an adventure for me! :D

Really?

Same here, only we went from south east Texas to Louisiana. The Big Oaks Club where they would take a fake ID scribbled on a paper sack.....The Boogie Kings.....a skinny girl who was hell bent on proving to her parents that she was grown.....and plenty of cold beer. I thought I was in heaven.

Good times! :)

Forum List

Back