Fake shark attacks series: Tasmania after surf pro Mick Fanning, South Africa and North Carolina

LastProphet

Apr 26, 2014
Fake shark attacks series: Tasmania after surf pro Mick Fanning, South Africa and North Carolina
Jul 25, latest episode:
Diver killed by shark in Australia as daughter watches
Tasmanian Scallop Association president John Hammond said the area, off the state's east coast, was not known for sharks.
Diver killed by shark in Australia as daughter watches - Yahoo News

Reminder:
All 2015 shark attacks in headlines: staged, actors include Surf pro Mick Fanning
What's the goal other than illuminati religion's goal to serve nothing but simulated reality at the end of the show and to strip the human cattle from relaxing at the beach?
Answer: to fulfill "prophecy" by agents of the illuminati web of disinfo, more precisely "time traveller John Titor"

Pushing mockery in plain sight to the limits:
17 June 2015 - Oak Island, North Carolina, beach episode
You've got the boy who had his arm bitten off by a shark and two days later he's doing a press conference.
The girl, according to an article in the daily mail, also had her arm bitten off by a shark.
Here's a quote from one of the actors, uh..bystanders:
"‘I ... stopped the hemorrhaging from two of the limbs and then I basically just kind of stabilized her, got an IV from somebody in the crowd, got her some fluids and waited for fire and EMS to show up,’ Hildreth said."

Dailymail pics: staged to be perceived as "about the most disinterested "crowd" I've ever seen2.
the cop looks like he's texting, the rest of the people look bored.
Rip open an artery, blood would all over the people near the girl, yet NO blood.

Notes
17 June 2015 - 'And then the shark bit my arm off': Boy, 16, who lost limb in attack at Carolina beach shows remarkable bravery as he vows not to let it 'bring him down'
Hunter Treschl 16 who had arm ripped off recounts shark attack Daily Mail Online

BASICS
March 25, 2014 - Illuminati religion's commandment to serve NOTHING but simulated reality at the end of the show
Why media non-stop shows for more than 2 weeks now a few chinese actors playing family of missing Malaysia Airlines passengers but NONE of the families of the "at least 106" missing after the WASHINGTON landslide
Illuminati Religion NOTHING but simulated reality at the end of the show

strip the human cattle from everything
Sulfites in Wine and Champagne illustrates one misconception about Illuminati religion
Illuminati Religion Sulfites Wine Champagne misconception humiliate about Illuminati religion

Illuminati web of disinfo:
The Web of Disinformation set up by the Illuminati

SUPERBOWL 2014, 2015: Parody about Simulated Reality to terminate the world as the human cattle knows it.
From the impossible result to Patriots stripped, Seahawks win at the end of the day.
Simulated reality terminated NOW Last SUPERBOWL Parody of Simulated Reality 2014

i am sorry we did not stage the scene gorey enough for yall.......you are so right we needed more fake blood to make it look real....

where the fuck do you people crawl out of

north-carolina-shark-attack-061515.jpg

i guess they all should have reacted to a level that would please you and perhaps scare the young man?
you do realize one thing when someone is threatening to bleed out....you want them calm....something about blood pressure and all that...

It's scary to think people can fall for such crap. What else will they fall for?They are so easily manipulated.
i am sorry we did not stage the scene gorey enough for yall.......you are so right we needed more fake blood to make it look real....

where the fuck do you people crawl out of

So the Illuminati now control the sharks, hmmmm.....and my butt farts show tunes, provided of course by the Illuminati, man, I would have preferred a horse cock that could sing..but they were out of stock at the moment..

poster replies: "I'm sure most of us saw the shark attack on Mick Fanning. You're saying it was fake. Did they use a dummy shark or did somebody train one to attack without causing injury?
How did they teach the shark which surfer to attack? How did they get it to that particular beach?
"

Last Prophet replies: people at the beach wathcing the competition didn't see any shark
A fake shark or more precisely a fake fin was used, the previously filmed scene was inserted in the live coverage.

Sub-series "sports champions box sharks", that started with Mick Fanning:
July 31, 2015 - A former boxer who fought off a great white shark at a northern NSW beach has suffered complications during surgery.
Shark attack surfer Craig Ison has problems in surgery friend

Terminating the world as the human cattle knows it - there's no place for relaxing at the beach in the coming world of global slavery
August 2, 2015
Several beaches on the east coast of Australia were closed Sunday after fresh shark sightings as authorities warned swimmers to be vigilant
Australian beaches closed after new shark sightings - Yahoo News

Aug 13 - Australia's Bondi Beach closed after shark sighting
Australia s Bondi Beach closed after shark sighting - Yahoo News

BASICS
What China's puppet government is doing to chinese is a preview of the USA and EU
Global Slavery - Transition to Illuminati s Ultimate Goal CHINA Organ Harvesting from slaves - HORRIBLE TRUTH - what illuminati puppets are doing to chinese

Sub-series "sports champions box sharks", that started with Mick Fanning:
July 31, 2015 - A former boxer who fought off a great white shark at a northern NSW beach has suffered complications during surgery.
Shark attack surfer Craig Ison has problems in surgery friend
Canada 2016 Remake with bears of Australia 2016 episode with sharks
Notes
Jul 6. 2016 - Boxer Fights Off Black Bear By Punching It In The Face

BASICS
Parallelism and Reversal in simulated reality - Plenty of examples in this case alone:
Miley Cyrus simulates oral sex with REAL not Bill Clinton impersonator: from 1998 impeachment to fake Prince William now
Illuminati parallel and reversed scripts: Miley Cyrus simulates oral sex with Bill Clinton impersonator: from Clinton impeachment to fake Prince William

Last edited:
The sharks psy-op continues, almost non-stop:
7 December 2016 - Terrifying picture shows huge SHARK swimming just metres from oblivous swimmer.
Terrifying picture shows huge SHARK swimming just metres from oblivous swimmer

Days after Last Prophet exposed the fake "bear attacks at National Parks":
Mockery of simulated reality before the curtain falls:
In this case the mockery of fake shark attacks, one of the series setting the stage to terminate the show:
June 6, 2016 - trending at New York Post: see photo: Grandmother killed by massive great white shark.
Grandmother killed by massive great white shark | New York Post

BASICS
Jun 1, 2016 - Fake shark attacks dominate headlines as predicted by Last Prophet one year ago
Beach to national parks: set stage to strip human cattle from relaxing before global slavery proclaimed
Fake attacks, from sharks to bears - for dummies
Global Slavery - Transition to Illuminati's Ultimate Goal: Beach national parks end relax psy-ops before human cattle stripped

Forum List

Back