This prepper thinks that Trump is in mortal danger. Hmmmm, I don't think so...

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!

But it was an interesting 30 minutes of half-rant, half something else....

I listened while cleaning a room this morning.

Fun!!

Note the graphics at the beginning of the video and whatever you do, be wary of people who keep diaries!!

:lol:

Last edited:
all you people do is make fun and mock the people in this country. "A Prepper". another name you people have made up for someone......what? he's not a denier or birither or?
it's really sad that's what you get your jollies off on. it's just not an admirable trait. Now if they had been talking about Obama you'd be wailing HOW can that be, oh my oh my

all you people do is make fun and mock the people in this country. "A Prepper". another name you people have made up for someone......what? he's not a denier or birither or?
it's really sad that's what you get your jollies off on. it's just not an admirable trait. Now if they had been talking about Obama you'd be wailing HOW can that be, oh my oh my
Good morning sweet heart, had your coffee yet, taken you meds? got that bitch creme on?
You are certainly one to talk about making names for people..

But it was an interesting 30 minutes of half-rant, half something else....

I listened while cleaning a room this morning.

Fun!!

Note the graphics at the beginning of the video and whatever you do, be ware of people who keep diaries!!

My heart bleeds red koolaid for the nutter....

• Banned

TheOldSchool

"birither"

A new word is born today, in the year of the spaghetti monster 2015!!°!

:rofl:

OMG OMG FRIKKEN FRIKKEN jollies Prepper FICKKEN SCHNIKKEN I can.t. beleive denier or birither, agian what you get your jollies off on wailing thayv' gawt two gow GAWD!!!!

Ok, Staph Infection, the word "Preppers" is a name they give themselves.

Look at the bottom of this forum. Yep. This forum.

Under "popular links", you will see "prepper forums".

Now, apologize to CK for accusing HIM of being so mean to people!!!

Question: how did your lobotomy go? Is your ass still hurting from it??

:rofl:

Forum List

Back