Sharia Comes to An American City

DEARBORN, MI - The Muslim-majority City Council of Dearborn has quietly passed a new ordinance to ban the sale of alcohol within the city limits, also making the very possession of the substance a crime with a mandatory one year jail sentence and $6,000 fine if convicted. - See more at: Islamic City Council bans sale of alcohol in Dearborn MI

When will it be coming to YOUR city? :bang3::bang3::bang3:
Do you actually think this is true?
Liquor Stores in Dearborn Michigan with Reviews Ratings - YP.com

Seemed to make sense to me. After all, alcohol is banned by the Koran, is it not? :rolleyes:
If it made sense to you, you have no sense. Ever read the First Amendment? What the Koran says is no more relevant to our laws than what the bible says. What do you know about the members of council or the people of Dearborn. About half are of middle eastern origin, but many are Christians from that region and most have roots in this country going back one or two generations. They are as American as you, probably more so since they are not so stupid as to believe that sharia law could ever be implemented in this country because of the First Amendment. Dearborn has a lower crime than all of its surrounding communities. It has a better economy than the surrounding communities. Arab Americans in Dearborn and elsewhere in Michigan own businesses, employ people and are a plus to the communities in which they live. The ridiculous claims made by anti-muslim bigots about Dearborn are sickening lies. Thanks for contributing to that.

Seemed to make sense to me. After all, alcohol is banned by the Koran, is it not? :rolleyes:
If it made sense to you, you have no sense. Ever read the First Amendment? What the Koran says is no more relevant to our laws than what the bible says. What do you know about the members of council or the people of Dearborn. About half are of middle eastern origin, but many are Christians from that region and most have roots in this country going back one or two generations. They are as American as you, probably more so since they are not so stupid as to believe that sharia law could ever be implemented in this country because of the First Amendment. Dearborn has a lower crime than all of its surrounding communities. It has a better economy than the surrounding communities. Arab Americans in Dearborn and elsewhere in Michigan own businesses, employ people and are a plus to the communities in which they live. The ridiculous claims made by anti-muslim bigots about Dearborn are sickening lies. Thanks for contributing to that.

Of course they are ridiculous claims, but unfortunately, that is about all that can be expected from the right wing. Unless the GOP gets those kooks under control, they might as well just hang it up.

DEARBORN, MI - The Muslim-majority City Council of Dearborn has quietly passed a new ordinance to ban the sale of alcohol within the city limits, also making the very possession of the substance a crime with a mandatory one year jail sentence and $6,000 fine if convicted. - See more at: Islamic City Council bans sale of alcohol in Dearborn MI

Satire Blog

You fell for it.

Islamic City Council bans sale of alcohol in Dearborn, MI
People's Cube (satire) (blog)-Jul 24, 2015
DEARBORN, MI - The Muslim-majority City Council of Dearborn has quietly passed a new ordinance to ban the sale of alcohol within the city

Temperance movement in US history, must have been sharia led Muslims..

Do you work hard at being such a jerk?

What is being a jerk about asking a simple question? According to the logic of the OP, how could you not expect that question?

You damned well know who was behind the temperance movement in the USA. A rabid Protestant woman who got pissed off at her husband boozing away his earnings.

Meanwhile- to this day there are towns in the United States where the sale of alcohol is banned- and this not satire- like you feel for- banned because the Christian majority voted to ban the sale of alcohol.

List of dry communities by U.S. state - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What is being a jerk about asking a simple question? According to the logic of the OP, how could you not expect that question?

Muslims had nothing to do with it and there WAS NO REASON to bring it up :ahole-1:

Thats right- this is Longknife's thread attacking Muslims- how dare anyone point out when Christians do exactly what he is attacking Muslims for.

Except of course no Muslims were doing what he was attacking Muslims for- since he fell for a satire blog.

Christians do the same thing in other towns. Where is your outrage about that?

Do you actually think this is true?
Liquor Stores in Dearborn Michigan with Reviews Ratings - YP.com
Dearborn Liquor & Deli

OPEN NOW

Today:10:00 am - 11:00 pm

1150 N Telegraph Rd,

Dearborn, MI 48128

My little god fearing right wing town just recently allowed the sale of beer. You can't have it at a restaurant, because they think a beer or wine in public with a meal you ordered will send everyone to hell. Only in stores that sell other things. No strictly beer or liquor stores. Hard liquor wasn't even discussed. Does that make us a Sharia town?
God fearing right wing town would need Muslims to generate Sharia law. That would be an oxymoron I think.

Who else but Muslims would presume that, because they declare Sharia in their part of town, that declaring it would make it so. They will figure out one way or the other that what they want and what they get are two different things.

Who else but Muslims would presume that, because they declare Sharia in their part of town, that declaring it would make it so. They will figure out one way or the other that what they want and what they get are two different things.

No one declared Sharia.

Muslims had nothing to do with it and there WAS NO REASON to bring it up :ahole-1:

Thats right- this is Longknife's thread attacking Muslims- how dare anyone point out when Christians do exactly what he is attacking Muslims for.

Except of course no Muslims were doing what he was attacking Muslims for- since he fell for a satire blog.

I didn't "fall for" anything. I knew exactly what kind of blog it is and often find too many of its posts far too close to the truth.

In this case, we know this couldn't be true for the simple reason that liquor stores pay a lot in taxes and no politician on the face of this earth is going to shut that down.

If you got taken in - that's YOUR problem, not mine. :haha:

I didn't "fall for" anything. I knew exactly what kind of blog it is and often find too many of its posts far too close to the truth.

In this case, we know this couldn't be true for the simple reason that liquor stores pay a lot in taxes and no politician on the face of this earth is going to shut that down.

Don't trip back peddling to fast..

Got taken in? By pointing out the lie you posted? Sorry, no one believes your claim that you knew all along it was fake.

Forum List

Back