Shannyn Moore: My Guns Are Less Regulated Than My Uterus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another sad example of the results of left-winger defending criminals.... and being shocked crime is going up.

Yeah, blame the peacemakers. Have you seen a picture of the reported shooter, Devin Patrick Kelley?

Peacemaker? You think defending every criminal, and preventing the enforcement of law, and execution of justice, is "peacemaking"?

I'm just blaming you for what is your fault. You (and those like you) are the reason we have this problem.

What are you talking about? Give us some examples...

Generally the left-wing is against capital punishment.
Generally the left-wing complains about incarceration rates.
Generally the left-wing complains about police.
Generally the left-wing complains about traffic stops and nearly all forms of police activity.
Generally the left-wing complains when even private citizens stop criminals.
Generally the left-wing complains when any criminal gets hurt in any way.

And you whine and cry about shootings... never mind the fact you have done everything to prevent lawful citizens from stopping the shootings, and everything to prevent the police from stopping the shootings.

You are the most anti-peace group of people in this whole country.

Another sad example of the results of left-winger defending criminals.... and being shocked crime is going up.

Yeah, blame the peacemakers. Have you seen a picture of the reported shooter, Devin Patrick Kelley?

Peacemaker? You think defending every criminal, and preventing the enforcement of law, and execution of justice, is "peacemaking"?

I'm just blaming you for what is your fault. You (and those like you) are the reason we have this problem.

Generally the left-wing complains about traffic stops and nearly all forms of police activity.

And you whine and cry about shootings... never mind the fact you have done everything to prevent lawful citizens from stopping the shootings, and everything to prevent the police from stopping the shootings.

1. I am for capital punishment
2. We're the most imprisoned nation on earth! Shouldn't conservatives that believe in limited government by the ones bitching about the fascist state?
3. I support police.
4. I support the police.
5. Good for the private citizen.
6. A criminal is asking to be hurt.

1. I am for capital punishment
2. We're the most imprisoned nation on earth! Shouldn't conservatives that believe in limited government by the ones bitching about the fascist state?
3. I support police.
4. I support the police.
5. Good for the private citizen.
6. A criminal is asking to be hurt.

Really? We should be against criminals being in prison? So your answer is to allow them to roam free to harm innocent people, and then wonder why we have shootings?

Trevor Martin.
Black Lives Matter.

I take it you oppose BLM? Or did you lie above?

We are a nation of laws - at least until Trump. Do you hold Republicans and the NRA responsible for any gun violence?

We are a nation of laws - at least until Trump. Do you hold Republicans and the NRA responsible for any gun violence?

Why would I hold people who have no way to prevent gun violence, accountable for gun violence they didn't create or nor cause?

In fact, your question itself, is a prime example of what I'm talking about.

When you blame innocent people for things, and ignore the guilt (or rationalize guilt by saying someone else caused it), your ideology is the cause of this violence.

People rationalize what they do, because well if so and so had not done X, then I would not have had to shoot him. If society had been better, I would not have had to rob stores.

Listen to this guy. Endless excuses for everything he does. I've listened to dozens of left-wingers that sounds EXACTLY like this guy.

And who gives him these excuses? The left-wing. People like you, blaming everyone but the person who did the crime. It was Trump. Trump flew out of the white house in the middle of the night, gave this guy a gun, and sent him to attempt to kill Cops. It was the NRA. The NRA was finding people who were criminals, and arming them.

Endless excuses, and these people take these excuses, and run off to do their crimes. He sounds like a antifa member.

The problem with violence in American, is not in Washington DC. It's not in a private organization that defends the rights of the people.

It's in your mirror. You are the guilty party.

Odd. You seem to ignore that the shooter was prohibited by law from possessing a gun.

Any thoughts? I mean words on paper didn’t prevent him from braking the law.

Odd. You seem to ignore that the shooter was prohibited by law from possessing a gun.

Please let me know when some homegrown nut goes on a killing spree with a single-shot .22.

Please let me know when some homegrown nut goes on a killing spree with a single-shot .22.

He would have been prohibited from owning a single shot .22 you idiot.

Really? Why not? Regardless, ownership isn't the point. Homegrown mass murderers choose guns that will give them high body counts - like assault style weapons with large magazine capacities. We should deprive them of that choice.

Really? Why not? Regardless, ownership isn't the point. Homegrown mass murderers choose guns that will give them high body counts - like assault style weapons with large magazine capacities. We should deprive them of that choice.

Yeah. Because prohibition has worked so well for alcohol and drugs. Third time is the charm right?

Yeah. Because prohibition has worked so well for alcohol and drugs. Third time is the charm right?

So, you NaziCons are now trying to compare alcohol and drugs to guns? Interesting...

So, you NaziCons are now trying to compare alcohol and drugs to guns? Interesting...

Now I’m a Nazi because I believe in personal freedom. Swell. Prohibition of alcohol did nothing constructive. Prohibition on drugs has accomplished zilch except make us the nation with the highest per capita prison population.

Making guns is not that hard. Basic tools and some scrap metal is all you need.

Most criminals seek out “Ghost Guns”. Since you are an ignorant bag of dick tips I’ll help you understand what that is.

In a jungle clearing, using scrap metal and basic tools. They are making guns that are smuggled in to the United States. These are untraceable and very much in demand.

The President of the Philippines is basically executing criminals in the street and it’s still going on. So how do you propose to get rid of guns? Double the number of prisons again?

Why is it that you insist on pretending that a ban would work? What kind of delusional world is rattling around in your head?

You are implying that if he is not legally allowed to have on that, he couldn't get one.

Guns are not hard to make. Even fully automatic 9mm guns are not hard to make.

And by make, I mean literally make.

There are dozens of videos like this, and better ones on the dark web, that show how easy it is to make a 9mm or larger fully automatically gun. This guy is just playing around. Just some guy with some time on his hands, playing around.

See you act like if we banned guns, that magically no one would have guns. You are nuts.

Your gun laws will only affect people who obey the laws. People who don't obey the laws, will have guns. No matter what the laws are, the people who don't follow the laws, will have guns.

There are hundreds of guys like this guy. If you banned guns, or regulated guns to the point people couldn't get them, the result would simply be that hundreds on hundreds of backyard weapons smiths would pop up all across this country, making thousands of dollars producing guns like this.

And we know this for a fact, because it's already happening in places like Australia and Brazil, and lots of other areas in the world.

So you libs-socialist are now incapable of comparing the effectiveness of laws? Expected....

So you libs-socialist are now incapable of comparing the effectiveness of laws? Expected....

Effectiveness of what laws?

vagi-kills-more.jpg

I'm old enough to remember when the NRA was invited into our schools to educate students on gun safety. Yes, I'm old, and I grew up in rural Alaska, but the NRA as an institution has changed as much as everything else has since then. It now operates as a lobby for gun manufacturers rather than for responsible gun owners who grew up with the traditions of hunting and shooting.

It has blamed everything from video games, to Hollywood to "gun-free zones" for escalating gun violence in the country. In 2010, the NRA held its convention in North Carolina in a location where guns were banned. Its cheery note to attendees told them to leave their guns at home. It seemed fine enough with a "gun-free zone" then. Charlotte Allen blames (the brutal mass murder in Newtown, Conn., last week on) a lack of men and the "over-feminization" of our school system. Autism and mental health have been blamed. A godless tolerance for homosexuals has been faulted. Several people have said God wouldn't show up in public schools where he's not wanted. Apparently, he's still smarting from the lack of audible prayer, so he allowed the shooting to happen.

One week after the massacre, the NRA, in a paranoid fit, proposed changes. Let's have more guns in schools! Armed guards have been present at many massacres and haven't been able to stop them. And who is supposed to pay for the wages and benefits for armed guards at every school in the nation? "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," says the NRA. It's a nice advertisement for gun sales but it's ludicrous. The bad guy in Tucson, Ariz., who shot Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was stopped because he was reloading. Should we have armed guards everywhere there has been a mass shooting? Schools, malls, theaters, grocery stores and churches? Are they proposing a jobs bill?

"If only those teachers had a gun," laments the NRA. At a time when teachers are blamed for far more than what is in their control, and for being "union thugs," you want them to carry a weapon? Seriously? Think about that for a minute. A company in Utah had profits jump 500 percent this week by selling BULLET-PROOF BACKPACKS FOR CHILDREN. Children should not be shouldering the panic. The best thing about little children is they haven't figured out yet that some people want to hurt them. Times have changed. If you're not a cynic by third grade, you're not paying attention.

I'm worried that again nothing will happen in the face of a great problem. The violence that destroyed so many lives in Newtown, Conn., has changed the discussion in this country on gun control, but will that be enough this time?

In Alaska, many of us need guns to fill our freezers, but if you need a 30-round clip you're a pretty poor hunter. If you are hoarding automatic (yes, they are legal) or semi-automatic weapons, you need Viagra.

Oh, that's right, it's about the "well-regulated militia." The Second Amendment was written by men who had fought alongside men who didn't survive their revolt against tyranny. They had the assistance of the French government. They used muskets. If you think it is your right or duty to overthrow the government at this point in time, you're going to need more than a few guns and monster clips. You'll need weapons-grade uranium, a few tanks, a submarine and an army of your own to go up against our 3 million strong military. You very well may need the aid of another country. Good luck with that, and I think your three-cornered hat may be on a little too tight. The same founders who thought a militia was a good idea would never have expanded gun ownership to blacks. The whole slavery situation could have gotten awkward quickly.

So the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of kindergarteners, mall shoppers and moviegoers? Is that freedom?

More: Shannyn Moore: My Guns Are Less Regulated Than My Uterus

Another far left drone that does not understand what happens when you ask the government to subsidize your uterus!

vagi-kills-more.jpg

I'm old enough to remember when the NRA was invited into our schools to educate students on gun safety. Yes, I'm old, and I grew up in rural Alaska, but the NRA as an institution has changed as much as everything else has since then. It now operates as a lobby for gun manufacturers rather than for responsible gun owners who grew up with the traditions of hunting and shooting.

It has blamed everything from video games, to Hollywood to "gun-free zones" for escalating gun violence in the country. In 2010, the NRA held its convention in North Carolina in a location where guns were banned. Its cheery note to attendees told them to leave their guns at home. It seemed fine enough with a "gun-free zone" then. Charlotte Allen blames (the brutal mass murder in Newtown, Conn., last week on) a lack of men and the "over-feminization" of our school system. Autism and mental health have been blamed. A godless tolerance for homosexuals has been faulted. Several people have said God wouldn't show up in public schools where he's not wanted. Apparently, he's still smarting from the lack of audible prayer, so he allowed the shooting to happen.

One week after the massacre, the NRA, in a paranoid fit, proposed changes. Let's have more guns in schools! Armed guards have been present at many massacres and haven't been able to stop them. And who is supposed to pay for the wages and benefits for armed guards at every school in the nation? "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," says the NRA. It's a nice advertisement for gun sales but it's ludicrous. The bad guy in Tucson, Ariz., who shot Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was stopped because he was reloading. Should we have armed guards everywhere there has been a mass shooting? Schools, malls, theaters, grocery stores and churches? Are they proposing a jobs bill?

"If only those teachers had a gun," laments the NRA. At a time when teachers are blamed for far more than what is in their control, and for being "union thugs," you want them to carry a weapon? Seriously? Think about that for a minute. A company in Utah had profits jump 500 percent this week by selling BULLET-PROOF BACKPACKS FOR CHILDREN. Children should not be shouldering the panic. The best thing about little children is they haven't figured out yet that some people want to hurt them. Times have changed. If you're not a cynic by third grade, you're not paying attention.

I'm worried that again nothing will happen in the face of a great problem. The violence that destroyed so many lives in Newtown, Conn., has changed the discussion in this country on gun control, but will that be enough this time?

In Alaska, many of us need guns to fill our freezers, but if you need a 30-round clip you're a pretty poor hunter. If you are hoarding automatic (yes, they are legal) or semi-automatic weapons, you need Viagra.

Oh, that's right, it's about the "well-regulated militia." The Second Amendment was written by men who had fought alongside men who didn't survive their revolt against tyranny. They had the assistance of the French government. They used muskets. If you think it is your right or duty to overthrow the government at this point in time, you're going to need more than a few guns and monster clips. You'll need weapons-grade uranium, a few tanks, a submarine and an army of your own to go up against our 3 million strong military. You very well may need the aid of another country. Good luck with that, and I think your three-cornered hat may be on a little too tight. The same founders who thought a militia was a good idea would never have expanded gun ownership to blacks. The whole slavery situation could have gotten awkward quickly.

So the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of kindergarteners, mall shoppers and moviegoers? Is that freedom?

More: Shannyn Moore: My Guns Are Less Regulated Than My Uterus
Guns are not the problem. Doesn't needs to be regulated. Corporations and all of their products needs to be regulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back