Shannyn Moore: My Guns Are Less Regulated Than My Uterus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of kindergarteners, mall shoppers and moviegoers? Is that freedom?

so what do you want to do about it? Put all the mentally ill in hospitals and hire a Nazi to collect all the guns in America???

I personally would like conservatives to shut the fuck up about sex and contraception and mind their own narrow minded ignorant business.
Yep? I bet you do. Cause ewe know you libtards have murdered about 60 million in their little uterus!

Here's another GOP pro-life hypocrite exposed.

59d692be2000000e34085544.jpeg

Rep. Tim Murphy (R-Pa.) plans to resign from Congress following the revelation this week that he’d urged a woman he was having an affair with to have an abortion.

Congressman Caught In Abortion Hypocrisy To Resign

Republicans have no issue with getting abortions for their girlfriends or their daughters should they become pregnant out of wedlock. But then they vote for legislation which would bar other women from making a similar choice.

So the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of kindergarteners, mall shoppers and moviegoers? Is that freedom?

so what do you want to do about it? Put all the mentally ill in hospitals and hire a Nazi to collect all the guns in America???

I personally would like conservatives to shut the fuck up about sex and contraception and mind their own narrow minded ignorant business.
Yep? I bet you do. Cause ewe know you libtards have murdered about 60 million in their little uterus!

Murder is defined as the illegal killing of a person. Abortion is not illegal and the fetus does not meet the definition of a person.

So what you are really doing is lying about a medical procedure to end a pregnancy in the hopes of forcing people to subscribe to your religious views.

I'm waiting for you to tell me another lie, like you believe in freedom and the Constitution. Because you don't believe in either one if you would strip a woman of the right to privacy in having a child, and if you would force her to continue a pregnancy she can't afford and doesn't want.

This is especially true of conservatives who then say she should expect no help from the state in raising the child.

Too funny. A progressive calling other people narrow-minded.

Conservatism is, by definition, narrow minded. Conservatism rejects freedom and seeks to "conserve" the status quo. Conservatism rejects change, rejects personal freedom and seeks to preserve the current way of life.

Conservatives have fought against rights for minorities, for women, for gays, and for personal freedom. That they have attempted to cloak bigotry and intolerance in the guise of religion and personal freedom shows the lengths to which these people will go to preserve the status quo.
Wow, are you brainwashed. I suppose you think that progressive means making progress.

In no case has conservatives fought against the rights of anyone and are the champion of personal freedoms. I get tired of the use of the word bigotry because to progressives, the word means "you don't agree with me".

Murder is defined as the illegal killing of a person. Abortion is not illegal and the fetus does not meet the definition of a person.

So what you are really doing is lying about a medical procedure to end a pregnancy in the hopes of forcing people to subscribe to your religious views.

I'm waiting for you to tell me another lie, like you believe in freedom and the Constitution. Because you don't believe in either one if you would strip a woman of the right to privacy in having a child, and if you would force her to continue a pregnancy she can't afford and doesn't want.

This is especially true of conservatives who then say she should expect no help from the state in raising the child.
What is it? A chicken?

What are my religious beliefs?

You know, birth control is a hell of a lot cheaper, and more culturally acceptable than abortions.

Just sayin'.
It just doesn't always work.
Just sayin'.

I understand that. But, you have to admit, if they start taking away birth control from women, there will be an upsurge in unwanted pregnancies, thus resulting in increased abortions.

And yeah, I believe that a woman has a right to choose if she wants to have a child or not. It should not be forced on her to have the baby by government or society.

Birth control pills are used for much more than just preventing pregnancy.

Birth control pills are used for much more than just preventing pregnancy.

And they're still perfectly legal. Anyone can still get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another sad example of the results of left-winger defending criminals.... and being shocked crime is going up.

Yeah, blame the peacemakers. Have you seen a picture of the reported shooter, Devin Patrick Kelley?

Peacemaker? You think defending every criminal, and preventing the enforcement of law, and execution of justice, is "peacemaking"?

I'm just blaming you for what is your fault. You (and those like you) are the reason we have this problem.

Another sad example of the results of left-winger defending criminals.... and being shocked crime is going up.

Yeah, blame the peacemakers. Have you seen a picture of the reported shooter, Devin Patrick Kelley?

Peacemaker? You think defending every criminal, and preventing the enforcement of law, and execution of justice, is "peacemaking"?

I'm just blaming you for what is your fault. You (and those like you) are the reason we have this problem.

What are you talking about? Give us some examples...

It's a white guy. Now watch the media pounce on it.... uncover every rock, every detail. Why? Because it's "all the news that fits the agenda". Compare vs. when the shooter is Muslim or Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back