Feminists and support for Hamas….

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
With the atrocities committed by Hamas barely over a month old, this column looks at the feminist reaction to the rape, torture, kidnapping and murder of women by Hamas and the screamingly loud silence from left wing feminists…….and the overt defense of Hamas by democrat female politicians…,,

Conservatives keep pointing out that leftism hates women….it places women in 2nd place to men, and the defense of abortion by the left is simply a way for male leftists to have sex without worrying about paying for babies……

Now this….

One of the first videos uploaded to social media of the Hamas terrorist attacks on October 7 showed the kidnapping of a 26-year-old Israeli, Noa Argamani, on the back of a motorcycle as she reaches out and screams, “Don’t kill me!”

Another was of 23-year-old German national, Shani Louk, whose partially clothed, contorted body in the back of a pickup truck led to speculation she was already dead. The Israeli government later confirmed she was beheaded. A third video showed Hamas terrorists dragging a 19-year-old Israeli, Na’ama Levy, out of a Jeep in Gaza, her arms tied behind her back, blood pooling between the legs of her gray sweatpants.

One might think this would be shocking to feminists attuned to the subtlest of transgressions in the workplace. But no.

UN Women, the United Nations’s leading organization for the protection of women’s rights internationally, issued its first statement on the Hamas attacks on October 13. There is no mention of Hamas in the statement. There is no mention of sexual violence. It does call for the “immediate release of the hostages,” but the majority of the text is devoted to the “dire” situation in Gaza.

With the atrocities committed by Hamas barely over a month old, this column looks at the feminist reaction to the rape, torture, kidnapping and murder of women by Hamas and the screamingly loud silence from left wing feminists…….and the overt defense of Hamas by democrat female politicians…,,

Conservatives keep pointing out that leftism hates women….it places women in 2nd place to men, and the defense of abortion by the left is simply a way for male leftists to have sex without worrying about paying for babies……

Now this….

One of the first videos uploaded to social media of the Hamas terrorist attacks on October 7 showed the kidnapping of a 26-year-old Israeli, Noa Argamani, on the back of a motorcycle as she reaches out and screams, “Don’t kill me!”

Another was of 23-year-old German national, Shani Louk, whose partially clothed, contorted body in the back of a pickup truck led to speculation she was already dead. The Israeli government later confirmed she was beheaded. A third video showed Hamas terrorists dragging a 19-year-old Israeli, Na’ama Levy, out of a Jeep in Gaza, her arms tied behind her back, blood pooling between the legs of her gray sweatpants

One might think this would be shocking to feminists attuned to the subtlest of transgressions in the workplace. But no.

The lefties have an agenda, & that agenda is to strictly adhere to the lefties HIVE MENTALITY whatever that may be @ the time.

Monkey see monkey do Democrats always seen to end up at the same conclusions, no matter how illogical, cruel and inhuman they may be. MAGA

The Shani Louk story is completely Fake , which weakens your point .
She is a serial crisis actress and the evidence looks overwhelming that she was deliberately imported for another propaganda stunt .

She is a serial crisis actress and the evidence looks overwhelming that she was deliberately imported for another propaganda stunt .

And I will consider you an unserious contributor to this discussion.

And I will consider you an unserious contributor to this discussion.
Think what you like. It is of zero interest to me .

But it is always best to work with the most accurate intel available .
You have not , and you cannot handle being criticised .
Far better to say ,
I was unaware of that , so I must check it out and get back to you .

OP fake propaganda alert:

Are you just making that up or do you have a source?

Forum List

Back