Sgt Shamar Thomas, USMC

Let's do the irony shuffle! :dance:

I'm flattered you think I'm a tough guy. Fact is I am confident in my abilities that I could kick that loud mouthed marines ass across hell and half of Texas. If that makes me a tough guy then so be it.

Spoken like a true internet tough guy. :cuckoo:

Of course even still, I'm not betting on the irony sinking in.

Lonestar always talks about whuppin someones ass over the internet, odds are he looks like Screech from Saved By the Bell and has gotten his ass handed to him in every altercation he has been in, I would bet money on that.:lol:

I'm flattered you think I'm a tough guy. Fact is I am confident in my abilities that I could kick that loud mouthed marines ass across hell and half of Texas. If that makes me a tough guy then so be it.

Spoken like a true internet tough guy. :cuckoo:

Of course even still, I'm not betting on the irony sinking in.

Lonestar always talks about whuppin someones ass over the internet, odds are he looks like Screech from Saved By the Bell and has gotten his ass handed to him in every altercation he has been in, I would bet money on that.:lol:
screech_i.jpg

"I support the military but *insert personal attack here* he should *insert fact free general insult here*

-Signed
Dam Near Every Righty on the internet.

I see that Soggy in NOLA thanked this post. That means that one of us apparently misunderstands what CC is saying in the post.

My money is on Soggy being the comprehension challenged party on this one.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Let's see. The unemployment rate among recent veterans is staggering compared to the civilian population. Some may view this as giving them more of a right to join OWS. To play devil's advocate, they chose to serve as opposed to being drafted, so they should just suck it up and not piss and moan, and avoid OWS like a plague.

I took an Oath that I live by. am NOT anti-NYPD. I am anti- Police Brutality. I am no longer under contract with the USMC so I do NOT have to follow military uniform regulations. I DON'T affiliate myself with ANY GROUPS or POLITICAL ORG. I affiliate myself with the AMERICAN PEOPLE that's it. I REFUSE to affiliate with anything that SEPARATES. There is an obvious problem in the country and PEACEFUL PEOPLE should be allowed to PROTEST without Brutality. I was involved in a RIOT in Rutbah, Iraq 2004 and we did NOT treat the Iraqi citizens like they are treating the unarmed civilians in our OWN Country. No one was brutalized because our mission was to 'WIN the hearts and minds.' why should I expect anything less in my OWN Country.

I could swear I saw a similar thread earlier today, but after a solid five-minute search, I've yet to find it. Please merge my thread if you know where the other thread is.

Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas stands up to shameful NYPD | The Economic Voice

That guy makes me wanna put on my DCU's and head to South Station.

Nothing original huh?

Oh well.....

Good point. Idiotic irony dripping from your retarded nonsense has indeed become commonplace.

PS: Because I'm in a charitable mood, I'm going to make exactly one attempt to help you out here. You claimed in one post that you could take this marine, and in another post you chastise someone else for being an 'internet tough guy'. Do you even realize that your claim that you could take the marine qualifies you as an 'internet tough guy'?

I took an Oath that I live by. am NOT anti-NYPD. I am anti- Police Brutality. I am no longer under contract with the USMC so I do NOT have to follow military uniform regulations. I DON'T affiliate myself with ANY GROUPS or POLITICAL ORG. I affiliate myself with the AMERICAN PEOPLE that's it. I REFUSE to affiliate with anything that SEPARATES. There is an obvious problem in the country and PEACEFUL PEOPLE should be allowed to PROTEST without Brutality. I was involved in a RIOT in Rutbah, Iraq 2004 and we did NOT treat the Iraqi citizens like they are treating the unarmed civilians in our OWN Country. No one was brutalized because our mission was to 'WIN the hearts and minds.' why should I expect anything less in my OWN Country.

I could swear I saw a similar thread earlier today, but after a solid five-minute search, I've yet to find it. Please merge my thread if you know where the other thread is.

HOOOOORAH! :salute:

Is that where you play Army, asshole?

HOOOOORAH! :salute:

I got more years on active duty than that little prick Article 15 has on this earth. I am not impressed with his limited service, at all. Probably got out on a homo pre DADT as well.

Nothing original huh?

Oh well.....

Good point. Idiotic irony dripping from your retarded nonsense has indeed become commonplace.

PS: Because I'm in a charitable mood, I'm going to make exactly one attempt to help you out here. You claimed in one post that you could take this marine, and in another post you chastise someone else for being an 'internet tough guy'. Do you even realize that your claim that you could take the marine qualifies you as an 'internet tough guy'?

When I stated that I could take the guy it was in response to a question directed at me. I gave an honest answer.

Is that where you play Army, asshole?

Play Army?

:lol:

Well, you're obviously not doing anything productive, like getting your ass shot at. Sitting stateside in an air conditioned space, jerking off on the Internet all day is hardly someone's idea of service to their country? Almost time to go home for the day, log off the governement computer?

Forum List

Back