Sgt Shamar Thomas, USMC

Nothing original huh?

Oh well.....

Good point. Idiotic irony dripping from your retarded nonsense has indeed become commonplace.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

PS: Because I'm in a charitable mood, I'm going to make exactly one attempt to help you out here. You claimed in one post that you could take this marine, and in another post you chastise someone else for being an 'internet tough guy'. Do you even realize that your claim that you could take the marine qualifies you as an 'internet tough guy'?

When I stated that I could take the guy it was in response to a question directed at me. I gave an honest answer.

Honest answer my ass, if you tried to fight anyone you would get your ass folded like a tent and you know it.:lol:

There are scumbags in every branch of the service - this particular Sgt. Shamar guy, just happens to be in the Marines. I am sure his Gunny has him guarding some gate in the middle of bum-fuck Quantico right now. There, he'll have time to ponder why he's a Corporal now.

There you have it folks. :doubt:

You think this guy is a fine representation of the United States Marine Corps ?

Wait...

You probably do.

There are scumbags in every branch of the service - this particular Sgt. Shamar guy, just happens to be in the Marines. I am sure his Gunny has him guarding some gate in the middle of bum-fuck Quantico right now. There, he'll have time to ponder why he's a Corporal now.

Wait...

You probably do.

I'm sure you would if he was yelling at the protesters like he did the cops.

He's not a 'scumbag', he's a Marine. Marines (and other branches) believe strongly in behaving honorably. I absolutely support his right to defend his fellow citizens - whether I agree with those citizens or not. I think he's exactly what a Marine should be... honorable.

He may be a Marine but not a smart one.
Military regs say you can't ID yourself as a Marine, Sailor, etc. - member of the Armed Forces - when you're protesting, as a civilian.
He's a Sgt., or was one - should have known better.

I can understand how you didn't comprehend what he was talking about...especially when he was going on about honor.

He's not a 'scumbag', he's a Marine. Marines (and other branches) believe strongly in behaving honorably. I absolutely support his right to defend his fellow citizens - whether I agree with those citizens or not. I think he's exactly what a Marine should be... honorable.

Military regs say you can't ID yourself as a Marine, Sailor, etc. - member of the Armed Forces - when you're protesting, as a civilian.

I can understand how you didn't comprehend what he was talking about...especially when he was going on about honor.

When one seeks definition of honor, you don't immediately don't come to mind asshole.

Well, you're obviously not doing anything productive, like getting your ass shot at. Sitting stateside in an air conditioned space, jerking off on the Internet all day is hardly someone's idea of service to their country? Almost time to go home for the day, log off the governement computer?

You can stop projecting anytime.

Truth hurts, huh bitch ?

Tissue?

Clearly it hurts you, fake vet.

Good point. Idiotic irony dripping from your retarded nonsense has indeed become commonplace.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

PS: Because I'm in a charitable mood, I'm going to make exactly one attempt to help you out here. You claimed in one post that you could take this marine, and in another post you chastise someone else for being an 'internet tough guy'. Do you even realize that your claim that you could take the marine qualifies you as an 'internet tough guy'?

When I stated that I could take the guy it was in response to a question directed at me. I gave an honest answer.

Honest answer my ass, if you tried to fight anyone you would get your ass folded like a tent and you know it.:lol:

Yes, honesty. Something of which you know very little about.

Now run along boy.

Wait...

You probably do.

He is a vet, he is protecting his fellow Americans, he is talking about Honor, he is talking about not hurting unarmed CITIZENS....yes I do.

And I can see that you do not. It's all Greek to you, isn't it?

He is right. He went on for far too long (didn't have enough to say, so just kept saying it over and over again) but he's right. They are unarmed, American citizens.

So you can only arrest armed citizens for violating the law? :cuckoo:

Ah, so that's what you got from this.

You really shouldn't expect much more.

Afterall, Lonestar is the same guy that believes affirmative action is racist but laws banning interracial marriage are not.

Seriously unbelievable but true fucking story (with links to back it up if needed). :thup:

Wait...

You probably do.

He is a vet, he is protecting his fellow Americans, he is talking about Honor, he is talking about not hurting unarmed CITIZENS....yes I do.

Were any "unarmed citizens" being hurt? And in defining "hurt" does getting tased for non-compliance i.e. resisting arrest count?

Wait...

You probably do.

You know the definition of honor ?

Where ?

You come across as a brain-dead Villiage Idiot.

When one seeks definition of honor, you don't immediately don't come to mind asshole.

Again, the concept of service and honor and defending fellow unarmed American citizens is foreign to you. We get that.

Truth hurts, huh bitch ?

Tissue?

Clearly it hurts you, fake vet.

Clearly what hurts, you junior enlisted, non-productive imbecile? It doesn't hurt me that you've never had a meaningful assignment while "serving" the military. Heh - don't feel bad. The Army needs barbers and cooks back stateside. Be proud you little prick.

The fact that you aren't a real veteran is what hurts. You're a poseur.

My DD214 says I was stationed in Kirkuk, Iraq from 2004-2005 for six months. Do you know where that is and what was happening there at the time?

Yours says what again?

Oh, that's right you don't have one.

Wait...

You probably do.

You know the definition of honor ?

Where ?

You come across as a brain-dead Villiage Idiot.

You two must be related.

Wait...

You probably do.

Were any "unarmed citizens" being hurt? And in defining "hurt" does getting tased for non-compliance i.e. resisting arrest count?

At that moment, they were not being hurt. I do believe that those cops were feeling a sense of shame. Of course that Marine shamed them. Good think the camera was on...it's obvious the cops knew it was there too. Some of them actually looked like he was getting his point across, quite well too.

Forum List

Back