Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl >>> NOT GUILTY.

And Joe

How do you explain him sending all his stuff home before he left the base? That's not consistent with going to talk to a general. That shows he left with no intention of coming back.

Coverups, stonewalling,lynch mobs, bs propaganda, hate talk? No we're talking about DEMOCRATS here. Sorry this doesn't fit into your Fox adhd propaganda hate infotainment schedule lol...
That sounds like a good description of Democrats, all right. Just look at Hillary's emails and Ferguson, along with the cop shootings
Hilary did nothing any number of GOP Secs of state did....you believe a gigantic pile of crap propaganda...Dems did nothing in Ferguson but follow the law...

The Constitution does not require him to fight in an Unconstitutional war.

I am sorry about Chris Kyle's death , but he was no hero serving in an UNlawful war.

Ergo, suck my rod.

Well maybe you can send the boy care packages in prison. As for the wars, they were authorized by congress and prosecuted by the commander in chief, they are as lawful as any wars we have ever fought.

The 21 year invasion of Iraq was based on bullshit lies.

The new Pentagon papers

the_new_pentagon_papers.jpg

A high-ranking military officer reveals how Defense Department extremists suppressed information and twisted the truth to drive the country to war.

Karen Kwiatkowski, Col, USAF, Ret'd

Hilary did nothing any number of GOP Secs of state did....you believe a gigantic pile of crap propaganda...Dems did nothing in Ferguson but follow the law...
They're looking looking into Hillary deleting those emails, and Obama sent his buddy Shady Al Sharpton out to Ferguson to stir shit up.

Nothing illegal about deleting one's personal e-mails- you have nothing but innuendo and misinformation. Your info on Sharpton's words is total bs too. And of course Obama didn't send him. Sorry- You're totally FOS.

May I offer you a one-way ticket to Afghanistan or Iran?

When you walk away and then join the enemy, and in the process get several men killed when they try to look for you, you are guilty of desertion and treason.

Joe

The first one isn't a criminal defense.

As far as the second one goes, Obama wasn't there, and he's an idiot anyway, so zip there, too. The Army will look at the actual evidence.

And his entire squad says he deserted.

Might as well give it up.......

His entire squad including guys who got bad conduct discharges themselves? Yeah, that will work.

His entire squad doesn't know what was going through his head.

Again, the Army will smell like shit if they go through with this.

My guess, they'll cop some kind of deal with the guy.

Except there's no real evidence he did that. Or that anyone died looking for him.

Yeah ... The dead people that were sent out to look for him ... Were unable to give reliable testimony.

Nobody died looking for him. The six guys you claimed died looking for him died on other missions after the search for him had been called off.

Even the Army isn't trying to peddle THAT bullshit.

Go Bowe!

By Karen Kwiatkowski

Bowe Bergdahl. I worry more about him today in the hands of the USG, in this post-Wikileaks and post-Edward Snowden world than I ever did when he was in the mountains of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Bowe, home-schooled, raised with an ethical spine, and informed by classical and worldly readings, had already become disillusioned by the lies and the falsity of what our soldiers were being asked to do in Afghanistan. His disillusionment would find flight in his words, and if it is true that he walked away, in his actions that would inspire many if widely known."

.An Undeclared war based upon lies and bullshit means that he is NOT GUILTY of desertion.

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical... in every sense of the word.

Take some Valium. Its good for Hysteria.

So you want me to take a valium to cure your hysteria.

Is there ANYTHING you people are capable of taking responsibility for?

Only warmongers, jingoists and neocrazies suffer from hysteria.

Except there's no real evidence he did that. Or that anyone died looking for him.

Yeah ... The dead people that were sent out to look for him ... Were unable to give reliable testimony.

Nobody died looking for him. The six guys you claimed died looking for him died on other missions after the search for him had been called off.

Even the Army isn't trying to peddle THAT bullshit.

I didn't claim six guys died looking for him ... I know what he has been charged with and what the other people in his unit and command have claimed.
Plus the Army isn't trying to peddle bullshit ... They are trying Bergdahl ... For desertion and misbehavior before the enemy.

Whether or not you like it ... Is in no way testimony, or even considered in the case.

Forum List

Back