Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl >>> NOT GUILTY.

Could we have a trial, lynch mob hater dupes? lol
That's what we've been saying. It's Joe that's been saying we should just let people like Bergdahl run amok.

NO, I'm saying you don't prosecute a mentally ill man because he made you look bad as an organization.
I'm beginning to believe that YOU are mentally ill.

i'm starting to think maybe you need to go back to the baby posters before you try to play in the big leagues...

Joe

In other words, you don't want a trial because the Army can prove their case, so you just want it all to go away.

Not happening.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

The Constitution does not require him to fight in an Unconstitutional war.

I am sorry about Chris Kyle's death , but he was no hero serving in an UNlawful war.

Ergo, suck my rod.

The war in Iraq was as constitutional as it gets. The US Congress authorized it as well as the United Nations. You calling it unconstitutional merely displays your ignorance.

If you read the constitution is says it takes an act of congress to declare war. An act, not an authorization.

That's what we've been saying. It's Joe that's been saying we should just let people like Bergdahl run amok.

NO, I'm saying you don't prosecute a mentally ill man because he made you look bad as an organization.

i'm starting to think maybe you need to go back to the baby posters before you try to play in the big leagues...
You're one to talk. You're not even close to being in my league, or anyone else with a brain.

Joe

In other words, you don't want a trial because the Army can prove their case, so you just want it all to go away.

Not happening.

bush/cheney did the crime with their wmd lies. let's have trial for them too.

You're one to talk. You're not even close to being in my league, or anyone else with a brain.

That's it, pat yourself on the back and declare yourself in the big leagues.

Coverups, stonewalling,lynch mobs, bs propaganda, hate talk? No we're talking about DEMOCRATS here. Sorry this doesn't fit into your Fox adhd propaganda hate infotainment schedule lol...
That sounds like a good description of Democrats, all right. Just look at Hillary's emails and Ferguson, along with the cop shootings

And didn't you just do the same thing to me? Lol

Joe

Not happening.

No, I don't want a trial because it would actually be cruel. It would probably hurt the Army as well. Can't see people wanting to sign up if they think they might be tried for something that wasn't really their fault.

I'm just sharpshooting you know nothing

I don't declare to be a big league genius. With a posting rate of about 14,000 posts a year, all you are is someone with a posting career.

Joe

Sorry, dude, but there are charges involved. A trial is mandatory now. Otherwise the entire system is a joke if someone can be charged and just say "so what?" and walk away.

Joe

Sorry, dude, but there are charges involved. A trial is mandatory now. Otherwise the entire system is a joke if someone can be charged and just say "so what?" and walk away.

Actually, the Army might walk away after the Article 32 hearing.. especially if there is enough bad press.
Not happening. And Obama really can't afford to get involved right now either because it would blow up in his face.

But dream on.....

Not happening. And Obama really can't afford to get involved right now either because it would blow up in his face.

But dream on.....

Who said anything about Obama?
That's his only chance, because the Army won't try the case in the press, they'll try it in the courtroom. And they won't back down on this one. They are too far into it.

That's his only chance, because the Army won't try the case in the press, they'll try it in the courtroom. And they won't back down on this one. They are too far into it.

i don't think they are that far in. I think they are trying to cover up an embarrassing episode, but if this becomes about how they enlisted hundreds of mental cases and criminals in the late oughts to keep numbers up, it isn't going to look good for them.

First thing Bergdahl says in his defense- "You promoted me to Sergeant."

Second thing he says in his defense "The President said I served with honor and distinction".

What does the Army say after that? "Oh, wait, we got a guy we threw out on a General Discharge to tesitfy against you!"

bergdahl is toast because he talked with investigators without a lawyer after waiving his rights. he should go to jail for being stupid.

Joe

The first one isn't a criminal defense.

As far as the second one goes, Obama wasn't there, and he's an idiot anyway, so zip there, too. The Army will look at the actual evidence.

And his entire squad says he deserted.

Might as well give it up.......

Forum List

Back