Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl >>> NOT GUILTY.

oe

What part of NO can you not comprehend in your childish mind? No means no.

A Federal Court doesn't have jurisdiction in Afghanistan. Bergdahl has to be tried by a court martial or have no trial at all.

And don't worry, he'll probably get his discharge. The apology looks a little doubtful, though.

That's a good idea. No trial at all. Or if you are going to put someone on trial, how about the idiots who decided to sign up criminals and mentally ill people to fill the ranks.

The Constitution does not require him to fight in an Unconstitutional war.

I am sorry about Chris Kyle's death , but he was no hero serving in an UNlawful war.

Ergo, suck my rod.

The war in Iraq was as constitutional as it gets. The US Congress authorized it as well as the United Nations. You calling it unconstitutional merely displays your ignorance.

Bullshit.

c2e001a56cbf6658dfc45f72dcf71b55.jpg

That is exactly what I would expect from Al Jazeera.

This could be transferred to a Federal Court, and it probably should be.

Actually, what they should do is give Bergdahl a discharge and a profuse apology.
Joe

What part of NO can you not comprehend in your childish mind? No means no.

A Federal Court doesn't have jurisdiction in Afghanistan. Bergdahl has to be tried by a court martial or have no trial at all.

And don't worry, he'll probably get his discharge. The apology looks a little doubtful, though.
And even if he's found guilty, Obamie-Wan will probably pardon him.

And even if he's found guilty, Obamie-Wan will probably pardon him.

I would hope so. Frankly, that's exactly why the Pardon exists, to correct travesties in the Judicial system.

Or did you miss that day when they were talking about checks and balances.

So the Army maliciously prosecutes a mentally ill man that they recruited by breaking their own standards, on flimsy evidence and making false public claims, and this to you is anything even vaguely resembling justice?

Or do you just hate the guy because his parents were at a photo op with Obama.

Joe

No trial at all, even after the Army brought charges? Just do away with court martials where any of those bad apples you are talking about can go over and rape and pillage at will?

What kind of job do you go to, door man at a crack house?

Joe

No trial at all, even after the Army brought charges? Just do away with court martials where any of those bad apples you are talking about can go over and rape and pillage at will?

What kind of job do you go to, door man at a crack house?

Uh, no, I just don't see THIS case as one that needs to be prosecuted, other than the Army trying to save face.

Let us say that we can establish that Bergdahl was mentally ill. Would he still be liable for his actions in your mind?

Joe

Are you suggesting the Army took their time with them, like they did charging Bergdahl?

Looks like the fact that they took their time is possible after all, shooting down the whining about him not being charged with desertion immediately that we are hearing from the left.

It looks to me like the Army is trying to cover its ass over an embarrassing situation.

Because you are a brain dead propagandist wannabe with no powers of actual thought.

Joe

That's for the court martial to decide, not you. STFU and let them do their job

If the Army were smart, they'd drop this. They are going to end up with a lot of dirty laundry aired they probably shouldn't be airing.
So you are into coverups? Let's see if they can prove their case. My money's riding on they can.
Coverups, stonewalling, lynch mobs, bs propaganda, hate talk? No we're talking about DEMOCRATS here. Sorry this doesn't fit into your Fox adhd propaganda hate infotainment schedule lol...

Forum List

Back