'Sexuality expert' says babies should give consent' to diaper changes

Yes, they want EVEN THEIR INFANTS to give consent to change their diapers.

Also, the SJWs do not want babies to be called "babies." They need to be called "THEYBYS."

They want to have gender baby parties to be done away with, or made illegal.

Is It Possible to Raise Your Child Entirely Without Gender From Birth?

The Rise of "Theybies": How Parents Are Raising Children in a Genderless World

I am starting to think I have already died and I am in hell for my immorality, or I am literally in the twiglight zone. Which is essentially the same thing.

Why on earth do you believe this and take this crap seriously? The real mental issue here is that you are so obsessed with hating the left you dig up BS like this. Get a life.

Why on earth do you believe this and take this crap seriously? The real mental issue here is that you are so obsessed with hating the left you dig up BS like this. Get a life.
Do you give consent when they change your diapers?

I cannot tell if she is agreeing with the left or not. More proof that the left willfully stick their stupid heads in the sand about the issues that their pathetic brethren are engaging in.

In other words, she hates the messenger more than the message. Also, it proves they want nothing to do with truth.

Also, it proves my contention that left wing WHITE WOMEN are easily the dumbest people on earth. Not close.

They won't be happy until we have a world full of "Pats."

What a freaking moron that so called "expert"!

Moron is an understatement, she is a lunatic, she should be interned!:cuckoo:

or spayed

I know!

I mean, have you ever heard such a load of rubbish??????

I'm trying to figure out what you do if Baby says "hell no"....

and...how do you interpret a 1 month old's gibberish?
i'm trying to figure out where she says you wait for a response. she says in the interview "of course the baby isn't going to respond" but the important part is the interaction.

dunno which is worse. the initial stupidity or the over-reaction that is soon to follow anymore.

Also, the SJWs do not want babies to be called "babies." They need to be called "THEYBYS."

I am starting to think I have already died and I am in hell for my immorality, or I am literally in the twiglight zone. Which is essentially the same thing.

Some crazy expert sais some thing stupid and you call it the whole left. What bunch of horse shit.

I cannot tell if she is agreeing with the left or not. More proof that the left willfully stick their stupid heads in the sand about the issues that their pathetic brethren are engaging in.

In other words, she hates the messenger more than the message. Also, it proves they want nothing to do with truth.

Also, it proves my contention that left wing WHITE WOMEN are easily the dumbest people on earth. Not close.

They won't be happy until we have a world full of "Pats."

More stupidity.

Bring back the asylums, and involuntary commitment.

Some crazy expert sais some thing stupid and you call it the whole left. What bunch of horse shit.

Last edited:

Sais? LOL

You're ridiculing someone else? That's hilariously ironic.

Sais? LOL

You're ridiculing someone else? That's hilariously ironic.

what I want to know is what kind of an expert would come up with such a stupid idea. This persons credentials need checked !

‘Sexuality expert’ and author Deanne Carson has attracted mass ridicule after suggesting babies should “give consent” to having their nappies/diapers changed by their parents.
WATCH -- 'Sexuality Expert' Says Babies Should 'Give Consent' to Diaper Changes

---------------------------------------------------
IF YOU CAN'T SEE MENTAL ILLNESS IN THESE LEFTIST LUNATICS MAN YOU BETTER WAKE THE HELL UP because these morons just aren't right in the head......

They are dangerous to " normal" if ppl like his can slap a mental illness title on you when really it's not one........... Uuuugh.

Can you see the cops asking why is your baby's bum so red and raw and sore etc......... and you say well the baby didn't give me permission to change his or her diaper... Can you see telling CPS the kid didn't say you could change omfg the irony!!

Shit, I did not see your thread. Sorry.

Sais? LOL

Reading one of those articles in th op. Evidently the whole gender identification issues centers around definition. What does it mean to be a boy. I always thought it meant having a dick. The article sais it means hiking,fishing,sports and other generalities. Seems we go back to orriginal definition of just having a dick some confusion could be cleared up. This damn new world confiuses me!

What male in their right mind would want to have sex with that? Oh. Wait. Perhaps. (You figure that out for yourselves.)

And it comes from Down Under.

Sais? LOL

Reading one of those articles in th op. Evidently the whole gender identification issues centers around definition. What does it mean to be a boy. I always thought it meant having a dick. The article sais it means hiking,fishing,sports and other generalities. Seems we go back to orriginal definition of just having a dick some confusion could be cleared up. This damn new world confiuses me!

SJWs are losers and anyone not willing to ridicule these SJWs are bigger losers. Trust me, esmerelda types are not just losers, they are proud about their stupidity.

Sais? LOL

SJWs are losers and anyone not willing to ridicule these SJWs are bigger losers. Trust me, esmerelda types are not just losers, they are proud about their stupidity.

What does sjw stand for. This world of acronyms is driving me nuts too. So many I can't keep up. I feel like I am in the military again,

Forum List

Back