'Sexuality expert' says babies should give consent' to diaper changes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
‘Sexuality expert’ and author Deanne Carson has attracted mass ridicule after suggesting babies should “give consent” to having their nappies/diapers changed by their parents.
WATCH -- 'Sexuality Expert' Says Babies Should 'Give Consent' to Diaper Changes

---------------------------------------------------
IF YOU CAN'T SEE MENTAL ILLNESS IN THESE LEFTIST LUNATICS MAN YOU BETTER WAKE THE HELL UP because these morons just aren't right in the head......

They are dangerous to " normal" if ppl like his can slap a mental illness title on you when really it's not one........... Uuuugh.

Can you see the cops asking why is your baby's bum so red and raw and sore etc......... and you say well the baby didn't give me permission to change his or her diaper... Can you see telling CPS the kid didn't say you could change omfg the irony!!

Last edited:
If anyone thinks there is anything sexual about changing a babies diaper apparently has never done so.

This is just retarded.

Babies can't consent to anything and if their mommy doesn't do it then there's a big mess. This guys just a fucking idiot.

‘Sexuality expert’ and author Deanne Carson has attracted mass ridicule after suggesting babies should “give consent” to having their nappies/diapers changed by their parents.

IF YOU CAN'T SEE MENTAL ILLNESS IN THESE LEFTIST LUNATICS MAN YOU BETTER WAKE THE HELL UP because these morons just aren't wright in the head......

They are dangerous to " normal" if ppl like his can slap a mental illness title on you when really it's not one........... Uuuugh.

Can you see the cops asking why is your baby's bum so red and raw and sore etc......... and you say well the baby didn't give me permission to change his or her diaper... Can you see telling CPS the kid didn't say you could change omfg the irony!!

So...this is a bit...nuts...

What a freaking moron that so called "expert"!

Moron is an understatement, she is a lunatic, she should be interned!:cuckoo:

or spayed

I know!

I mean, have you ever heard such a load of rubbish??????

I'm trying to figure out what you do if Baby says "hell no"....

and...how do you interpret a 1 month old's gibberish?

this is unreal

what else can one say? :dunno:

You say - Kid, I'm changing yer diaper and hosing you off and if you don't like it I'm sending you through a carwash :p

Actually...what's really tweaking the perv radar is..."sexuality experts"???????? Babies?????

or spayed

I know!

I mean, have you ever heard such a load of rubbish??????

I'm trying to figure out what you do if Baby says "hell no"....

and...how do you interpret a 1 month old's gibberish?

this is unreal

what else can one say? :dunno:

You say - Kid, I'm changing yer diaper and hosing you off and if you don't like it I'm sending you through a carwash :p

:laugh: exactly!

I think this one takes the cake, Maybe it's for five minutes of fame and by pulling this stunt will give it to her. This chic can't be that delusional. Oh wait maybe she can be.

The whole world has gone insane!! :slap::shutupsmiley:

IF YOU CAN'T SEE MENTAL ILLNESS IN THESE LEFTIST LUNATICS MAN YOU BETTER WAKE THE HELL UP because these morons just aren't right in the head......

Getting hard up on Breibart hey. Of course she didn't say they should give their consent.

“Of course the baby isn’t going to respond, ‘Yes mum that’s awesome, I’d love to have my nappy changed’. But if you leave a space and wait for body language and wait to make eye contact then you’re letting that child know that their response matters”.

I say its foolish when some people say God told me to do this or that, or think they are speaking to God , or Jesus is my friend, what a friend I have in "Jesus".

Carson, who describes herself as a sexuality educator, speaker and author on her Twitter profile, works with Body Safety Australia. The organization works to prevent child abuse and educates children from kindergarten through high school age about consent and respecting boundaries.

"In empowering children with their rights' while educating families and professionals, the burden of responsibility is placed squarely on adults to protect children," the organization’s website states.

Ask your baby's permission before changing diaper, says sexual consent expert Deanna Carson

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess even women who are in their 40 go back for more abuse and then they think what idiots they were and come out and speak about it, even progressive women.

Also like Trump, he just grabs pussy, does not ask, just grabs.

None of this is funny with pedophilia the way it is. Children need to learn this when young.

Last edited:

Getting hard up on Breibart hey. Of course she didn't say they should give their consent.

“Of course the baby isn’t going to respond, ‘Yes mum that’s awesome, I’d love to have my nappy changed’. But if you leave a space and wait for body language and wait to make eye contact then you’re letting that child know that their response matters”.

I say its foolish when some people say God told me to do this or that, or think they are speaking to God , or Jesus is my friend, what a friend I have in "Jesus".

For me, someone talking about contact with something I don't perceive isn't bothersome. It is rather interesting. The bothersome is when the person insists on my acting in accordance with what they hear.
If the person cited here is promoting intelligent contact with a developing human, that's fine. If we expect a busy parent to wait all day for signs of acknowledgement from a pre-intellectual baby concerning such a banal task, we had better put our expectations to other use.
P.S. Not that it matters, but can't say I care for the hair.

For me, someone talking about contact with something I don't perceive isn't bothersome. It is rather interesting. The bothersome is when the person insists on my acting in accordance with what they hear.
If the person cited here is promoting intelligent contact with a developing human, that's fine. If we expect a busy parent to wait all day for signs of acknowledgement from a pre-intellectual baby concerning such a banal task, we had better put our expectations to other use.
P.S. Not that it matters, but can't say I care for the hair.

She didn't say wait for the to respond verbally. They took what she said out of context.

Forum List

Back