'Sexuality expert' says babies should give consent' to diaper changes

Why on earth do you believe this and take this crap seriously? The real mental issue here is that you are so obsessed with hating the left you dig up BS like this. Get a life.
Do you give consent when they change your diapers?
How stupid is that reply? As stupid as it gets.
You better get with the program, because if you don't agree with your comrades. You will get the Kanye West treatment. Liberals are the most intolerant tools to ever walk the earth.

Yes, they want EVEN THEIR INFANTS to give consent to change their diapers.

Also, the SJWs do not want babies to be called "babies." They need to be called "THEYBYS."

They want to have gender baby parties to be done away with, or made illegal.

Is It Possible to Raise Your Child Entirely Without Gender From Birth?

The Rise of "Theybies": How Parents Are Raising Children in a Genderless World

I am starting to think I have already died and I am in hell for my immorality, or I am literally in the twiglight zone. Which is essentially the same thing.

Some crazy expert sais some thing stupid and you call it the whole left. What bunch of horse shit.

Sais? LOL

Reading one of those articles in th op. Evidently the whole gender identification issues centers around definition. What does it mean to be a boy. I always thought it meant having a dick. The article sais it means hiking,fishing,sports and other generalities. Seems we go back to orriginal definition of just having a dick some confusion could be cleared up. This damn new world confiuses me!

SJWs are losers and anyone not willing to ridicule these SJWs are bigger losers. Trust me, esmerelda types are not just losers, they are proud about their stupidity.

What does sjw stand for. This world of acronyms is driving me nuts too. So many I can't keep up. I feel like I am in the military again,

Social Justice Warriors. Here are some examples of this pathogen that is infecting the world.

The whole trick to happily changing diapers is tickling the belly.
My kid's first word (besides Mom) was tickle
ICKOOO MOM

We need to start asking permission to change their diapers, because an event they won't ever remember. May scar them for life. Lol, liberalism is a mental disease.

As much as I can't stand the left, I'm pretty sure this whackadoodle is not their representative.
I don't know. I have not seen many lefties attacking them. Have you? Most of them are either staying silent or sticking their heads in the sand, or pretending it is not real.

The SJW movement is very real. It is turning that absurd. The Boy Scouts just ended their name. 10 years ago, we may have thought that was absurd. Now, it is normal.

Mens and womens bathrooms? When was this a gigantic problem where North Carolina is boycotted? Well, that is where we are now.

Now, we cannot use certain pronouns and this is where it is going. This is where it starts.

I asked my 6 month old if I could change his diaper and THEY said no that THEY liked smelling like piss and shit all the time. And it was the damnedest thing! He said it in Chinese.

Last edited:
What a freaking moron that so called "expert"!

Moron is an understatement, she is a lunatic, she should be interned!:cuckoo:

They are a left winged cook that is marginalized one day, and then the next sitting in the Oval Office.

That is why this is so troubling.

‘Sexuality expert’ and author Deanne Carson has attracted mass ridicule after suggesting babies should “give consent” to having their nappies/diapers changed by their parents.
WATCH -- 'Sexuality Expert' Says Babies Should 'Give Consent' to Diaper Changes

---------------------------------------------------
IF YOU CAN'T SEE MENTAL ILLNESS IN THESE LEFTIST LUNATICS MAN YOU BETTER WAKE THE HELL UP because these morons just aren't right in the head......

They are dangerous to " normal" if ppl like his can slap a mental illness title on you when really it's not one........... Uuuugh.

Can you see the cops asking why is your baby's bum so red and raw and sore etc......... and you say well the baby didn't give me permission to change his or her diaper... Can you see telling CPS the kid didn't say you could change omfg the irony!!

Shit, I did not see your thread. Sorry.

Well then that makes us even ehheheeh.

Why on earth do you believe this and take this crap seriously? The real mental issue here is that you are so obsessed with hating the left you dig up BS like this. Get a life.

There's hating, then there is REALITY of facing what you lunatics are going after, then there are leftist like you who DENY facts look it up anal hole. Research do you even know how...... The bitch said what she said WATCH something for once instead of ASS U MING You know what is being spoken about.......

Last edited:
As much as I can't stand the left, I'm pretty sure this whackadoodle is not their representative.
I don't know. I have not seen many lefties attacking them. Have you? Most of them are either staying silent or sticking their heads in the sand, or pretending it is not real.

The SJW movement is very real. It is turning that absurd. The Boy Scouts just ended their name. 10 years ago, we may have thought that was absurd. Now, it is normal.

Mens and womens bathrooms? When was this a gigantic problem where North Carolina is boycotted? Well, that is where we are now.

Now, we cannot use certain pronouns and this is where it is going. This is where it starts.

This thing, whatever it is, is from Australia. How does anyone from another country represent the American left?

This thing, whatever it is, is from Australia. How does anyone from another country represent the American left?
The GLOBALIST movement. That is the left and it very much has to do with the American left.

You can't figure it out c'mon. Jesus are you one of them.

The entire world has their LEFTIST thinkers and their RIGHTY side and their in between side...

Are you seriously not able to figure out how the world is filled with LIBERALS who all act alike think alike and push their ways onto the US........

When you learn what's BRINGING DOWN THE WEST MEANS, or TAKING OVER THE WEST maybe then reality will strike that we are NEXT ON THE LIST TO FALL if ppl do not wake the fk up.

The other countries who have ALREADY FALLEN started out basically like we did France etc esp. ...... Now the are a cess pool of shit.........

What did ancient people do about infant defecation before there were diapers?
Some Native Americans used milkweed fluff.
upload_2018-5-11_10-38-53.png

Forum List

Back