Sex with the woman on top is the most dangerous position for men

Penile fracture???
Good God...I have had some energetic gals before in my life...but Jesus...what are these women doing... dropping from a standing position hoping it hits the target??

fat-lady-crushing-skinny-man.jpg

Who woulda thunk?

The above post should edited. I do not know who put the "I'd hit it" emoticon in that message . . . . .

I hate being a :smartass:

Sex is one of the few subjects that I don't trust scientists to know about...

say scientists - but having him on top is the safest :badgrin:

I don't want to sound conspiratorial but – think this could be an intended goal on the part of the women's liberation movement?

Read more: Sex with the woman on top is the most dangerous position for men say scientists Daily Mail Online

All I can say is that every time I have injured a playmate - every time in which I will cop to any responsibility, that is - HE was on top. So anecdotally, I'd have to disagree.

say scientists - but having him on top is the safest :badgrin:

I don't want to sound conspiratorial but – think this could be an intended goal on the part of the women's liberation movement?

Read more: Sex with the woman on top is the most dangerous position for men say scientists Daily Mail Online

"...Half of all study participants reported hearing a crack..." So half of the study sample had had a sex-related injury? Was always udner the impression you were supposed to use random people, not ones complaining about what it is you're studying. Devil's in the details.

Forum List

Back