Sex, Violence and Hate: the Top 10 Most Disgusting Attacks on Conservative Women

There have been countless, countless attacks from Rush/shawn/glen, about Hillary, Chelsea, Michelle Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Janet Reno, Jane Fonda etc etc etc...
Some of the most vicious sexist attacks on the Hildabeast came from within her own party during the primaries.

BTW...How many of them have been physically attacked, like Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter and Anita Bryant have been?

Worth asking again.

Wellllll?

Anyone?

Beuller?

Jane Fonda, Hillary Clinton, Janet Reno, Barbara Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Madeline Albright etc....

Some pretty darn VISCOUS attacks by the right on women of accomplishment on the left....

soooooooooooooo, on this one Chanel....I'd say...BWAHHHH! :lol: IT'S NOT FAIR, doesn't cut it!

You will never find anywhere near the level of rhetoric directed at women on the left as we have seen the other way.
And mom, he did it first just doesn't cut it after age 5.
Who would have thought you'd be in favor of objectifying and stereotyping women.

You are blinded by the right, I disagree....the viciousness of the right towards hillary and jane and michelle obama and Nancy and Janet has been equal to any attack from the left on any of your prize, accomplished women....listed above.

I don't personally agree with any of it....

being mean is unnecessary, period, in my book.
Fact is that each of those women deserve it, especially Fonda.

I recall this and it made me ill:

Sandra Bernhard issues 'gang rape' warning to Sarah Palin

Sandra Bernhard issued a blistering warning to Sarah Palin during a performance of her new one-woman show.

The Republican V.P. nom would be "gang-raped by my big black brothers" if she enters Manhattan, Bernhard said. Palin is said to be making a campaign stop in New York next week.

Read more: Sandra Bernhard issues 'gang rape' warning to Sarah Palin

I also recall it being defended. I don't care for Palin but that does not matter, this should not be happening.

There have been countless, countless attacks from Rush/shawn/glen, about Hillary, Chelsea, Michelle Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Janet Reno, Jane Fonda etc etc etc...
Some of the most vicious sexist attacks on the Hildabeast came from within her own party during the primaries.

BTW...How many of them have been physically attacked, like Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter and Anita Bryant have been?

Worth asking again.

Wellllll?

Anyone?

Beuller?

thank the security details that the wackos can't get at the high profile non-conservative women.

and since you like to compare entertainers with politicians and first family members, here is a conservative attack victim you can cry about.

conservativevictim.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn't Ann Coulter's physical attack really a pie in the face? I suppose if I throw a paper airplane that would be an aerial assault.

I have seen enough hate and violence to last me from here to beyond, but for some reason I can't get my fill of sex.

Worth asking again.

Wellllll?

Anyone?

Beuller?

They can't. BEcause there is no such comparable treatment on the right.
I think that progressives have this view of themselves as basically kind humane people and conservatives as heartless bastards. So they can't believe the truth, which is the opposite of what they think, even when the evidence is right there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv9xa-VxchM]YouTube - Anne Coulter gets a Pie[/ame]

:(:(

oh so horrible. those terrorists!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmJUdLUo8HQ[/ame]

Last edited:

Worth asking again.

Wellllll?

Anyone?

Beuller?

Don't forget that Bush had a shoe thrown at him

Shoe+5.jpg

will it ever end?

Let's not forget Sandra Bernhard, a comedian who is very likely into the Woman's movement, remarked that she wants "Sarah Palin gang raped by her big, black brothers." I'm sure the woman in "Rosie's Place", a woman's shelter in Boston that Bernhard favors as her charitable outreach, saw the humor in that statement.

Gosh, don't you just love liberals...the decency, the concern for humanity they demonstrate to us wicked conservatives?

Let's not forget Sandra Bernhard, a comedian who is very likely into the Woman's movement, remarked that she wants "Sarah Palin gang raped by her big, black brothers." I'm sure the woman in "Rosie's Place", a woman's shelter in Boston that Bernhard favors as her charitable outreach, saw the humor in that statement.

Gosh, don't you just love liberals...the decency, the concern for humanity they demonstrate to us wicked conservatives?

liar

liar
You're right. I can't stand liberals, but what I said about Bernhard is true.

liar

it is not true. hint: she did not want her to get gang-raped.

liar

And so with threads like this, your hatred of liberals merely exacerbates the violent divisions among conservatives and liberals. HE DID IT! NO SHE DID IT! YOU DID IT MORE!! NO YOU DID!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH. I'm so fucking sick of this childishness I could spit.

March is Women’s History Month, in which we acknowledge the accomplishments and contributions of women in history and in society today.

But for a select group of women – conservative women – their accomplishments and contributions are rarely celebrated but often demeaned and mocked in sexist – and crassly sexual – ways.

The Culture & Media Institute looked back at what the media had to say over the past year about some of today’s most prominent conservative women, including Michelle Malkin, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Sarah Palin and Liz Cheney, and compiled a list of the 10 worst attacks on these women who dare to speak out in favor of conservative values.

Much of the criticism was the worst sort of misogyny with a dose of violence and disgusting adolescent sex references thrown in for good measure.

List and video here:

Sex, Violence and Hate: the Top 10 Most Disgusting Attacks on Conservative Women

More victimology from the right. I miss the good old days when rightwingers enjoyed mocking the left for playing the victimology card.

Forum List

Back