Sex, Violence and Hate: the Top 10 Most Disgusting Attacks on Conservative Women

Jane Fonda, Hillary Clinton, Janet Reno, Barbara Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Madeline Albright, Nancy Pelosi etc....

Some pretty darn VISCIOUS attacks by the right on women of accomplishment on the left....

soooooooooooooo, on this one Chanel....I'd say...BWAHHHH! :lol: IT'S NOT FAIR, doesn't cut it!

Both of you are missing the big picture.

The fact that women are still treated with such disrespect be they democrat or republican, is appauling.

N.O.W. should defend us all against this crap.

The hairy b*lls in the mouth statement really pissed me off.
What a derogatory disgusting pig remark.

Some of the most vicious sexist attacks on the Hildabeast came from within her own party during the primaries.

BTW...How many of them have been physically attacked, like Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter and Anita Bryant have been?

Worth asking again.

Wellllll?

Anyone?

Beuller?

Don't forget that Bush had a shoe thrown at him

Shoe+5.jpg

will it ever end?
Shrubbie is a woman?!?!??

Dumbshit.

Who would have thought you were in favor of beating women.

I wonder Rabbi if you would be so kind as to go to a shelter for victims of domestic abuse and tell them it's just as bad as getting pied in the face.

So you support physical abuse of women as long as it it doesn't leave bruises?

And the short answer, however unrelated it might be to the issue, is that no, getting a pie in the face is not as bad as being physically battered. But we weren't even discussing domestic violence were we?

I guarantee you, Father Time would not think it an insignificant thing if he had been invited to give a speech or an interview or some such and pies were hurled at him. I think he would have have felt as violated and hurt and angry and disrespected as Ann Coulter no doubt felt.

But then we can't expect some people who judge others so magnanimously to have any empathy can we?

I wonder Rabbi if you would be so kind as to go to a shelter for victims of domestic abuse and tell them it's just as bad as getting pied in the face.

And the short answer, however unrelated it might be to the issue, is that no, getting a pie in the face is not as bad as being physically battered. But we weren't even discussing domestic violence were we?

I guarantee you, Father Time would not think it an insignificant thing if he had been invited to give a speech or an interview or some such and pies were hurled at him. I think he would have have felt as violated and hurt and angry and disrespected as Ann Coulter no doubt felt.

But then we can't expect some people who judge others so magnanimously to have any empathy can we?

You don't know me so fuck off.

No I wouldn't feel hurt and violated over a pie in the face just as I wouldn't feel hurt and violated over silly string.

It's not nice and I don't support it but to seriously compare it with actual abuse is just absurd.

Last edited:

No I wouldn't feel hurt and violated over a pie in the face just as I wouldn't feel hurt and violated over silly string.

It's not nice and I don't support it but to seriously compare it with actual abuse is just absurd.

I rest my case as stated.

If you want violence and hate just attend a Tea Party Rally...they've got it down to a science.

I'm really surprised that Republican politicians speak at these things. :eusa_eh:

But compared to murder it really isn't that bad.
COmpared to genocide it's hardly anything.

The comparison shtick is nonsense. The point is basic: Liberal commentators see no problem with physical and verbal abuse of women when those women are conservative. And since they continue to do this I can only conclude that their supporters are supportive of this as well.
So the progressives are engaging in their usual hypocrisy--nothing new there. But you have to question the moral standing of people who will engage in that kind of behavior and condone it. So-called progressives have no moral fiber. They have no moral standing. ANd they damn sure shouldn't be running anything in this country.

You're the one who compared it to beatings I'm just pointing out how absurd it is.

The comparison shtick is nonsense. The point is basic: Liberal commentators see no problem with physical and verbal abuse of women when those women are conservative.

And you're still doing it, what a surprise, methinks if it wasn't a rightist that got pied you wouldn't be pretending it was a huge deal.
And I REALLY have little sympathy for wittle Ann if she gets insulted, since she makes a living out of insulting people.

And since they continue to do this I can only conclude that their supporters are supportive of this as well.

This here is called guilt by association which is a logical fallacy, any other stupid arguments you wanna try?

You're the one who compared it to beatings I'm just pointing out how absurd it is.

The comparison shtick is nonsense. The point is basic: Liberal commentators see no problem with physical and verbal abuse of women when those women are conservative.

And you're still doing it, what a surprise, methinks if it wasn't a rightist that got pied you wouldn't be pretending it was a huge deal.
And I REALLY have little sympathy for wittle Ann if she gets insulted, since she makes a living out of insulting people.

And since they continue to do this I can only conclude that their supporters are supportive of this as well.

This here is called guilt by association which is a logical fallacy, any other stupid arguments you wanna try?

What a doofus.
Of course it is not about a pie in the face. It is about the barrage of anti-female demeaning comments that get made by left wing commentators.
You have no idea how I feel about anything not posted on this board. So STFU.
It is not guilt by association. It is guilt by failure to stand up and say something. Left wing commentators get their support from an audience. If that audience objects and turns against them, they're done.
SO far I have seen no condemnation from anyone on the left, not on this board, not anywhere. I'd call that a failure of the moral compass.

What a doofus.
Of course it is not about a pie in the face. It is about the barrage of anti-female demeaning comments that get made by left wing commentators.
It is not guilt by association. It is guilt by failure to stand up and say something. Left wing commentators get their support from an audience. If that audience objects and turns against them, they're done.
SO far I have seen no condemnation from anyone on the left, not on this board, not anywhere. I'd call that a failure of the moral compass.

tissue?

What a doofus.

tissue?

Ran out of toilet paper again?
Tell me you support physical acts of violence against women and demeaning comments that encourage such behavior.
I double dog dare you.

What a doofus.

It IS guilt by association. They can't stop them just as right wingers can't stop Glenn Beck or whoever if they wanted to.

Also Ann Coulter being pied didn't exactly make headline news.

What a doofus.

It IS guilt by association. They can't stop them just as right wingers can't stop Glenn Beck or whoever if they wanted to.

Also Ann Coulter being pied didn't exactly make headline news.

Oh yeah they can. Turn it off, write in and complain, etc etc.
Let's see how much protest there was against any of those comments. Anyone?

Forum List

Back