Sex: Missionary

Is it ever fun?

Do you prefer (as a man) a woman's legs up, down or something else?
Would you rather her have her hands on you or gripping the sheets?
Is there anything you HATE a woman to do in missionary position (other than just lay there bored)?

Unfortunately, this is the only place I can post this topic so.... I'm sure I'll get no serious answers!!!!
Kamasutra.

Hope you're flexible.

:dev3:

Is it ever fun?

Is there anything you HATE a woman to do in missionary position (other than just lay there bored)?

Unfortunately, this is the only place I can post this topic so.... I'm sure I'll get no serious answers!!!!

I'll take any position I can get. :banana::2up:

I'm a panties freak. Really dig pulling them down and going to funky town. Now, the missionary is OK especially if a pearl necklace is in the offering while she finger bangs.

Think I'll stop since I'm getting ready to shower for work lol..

-Geaux

If sex is so exciting (just having sex) I wonder why people have to get all creative about it....
I mean, just the old "in out" must really not be that great....

Ice cream is good, but I still like to put some caramel on top.

All I can think of is the movie The End, with Burt Reynolds and Sally Field in bed, and her watching the hula doll shake.
The End is a hilarious and underrated flick. I guess the subject matter was a little too heavy for its time.

I agree, and Dom Deluises mood swings made the movie.

(seriously miss his comedy)

It must be "Weird Wednesday" on the fourth floor in ward three. The nurses haven't handed out medications yet. I'm now wondering what "Tantalizing Thursday" will bring. ( It has to be something in the water that's bringing on these topics of discussion. )

Is it ever fun?

'Do you prefer (as a man)...'

Hold on a second. Don't you care what transgendered people prefer? Why leave them out?

See, Bonzi, all you have to do is bring up shit like this and these old men are cumming in their pants. I am telling you, again, that you need to start a paid web cam site. You don't need to show sex. You probably don't need to be naked. Honestly, after seeing your photo yesterday I am scared to think about what may be lurking under your clothing. But these old fuckers don't care.

At most you can let the old fuckers glimpse your tits while getting dressed. $39.99/mo. plus a one time registration fee. You can make good money just from these rubes on here. You have got a good following.

Hubby will not need to know about it. If he asks you what that thing is on your monitor (the web cam) just tell him it's a new dildo and you want to try it out with him. He will turn around, walk out the door, and never mention it again.

You know that you will get at least 20 web cam subscriptions instantly due to your USMB notoriety. That's 800.00/mo. of disposable income that you will have to fund your prescription drug habit. There's nothing more enabling for a drug user than having a secret, stream of income.

I am serious about this. Let's talk.

Is it ever fun?

Hold on a second. Don't you care what transgendered people prefer? Why leave them out?
It's a unisex discussion, I think.

See, Bonzi, all you have to do is bring up shit like this and these old men are cumming in their pants. I am telling you, again, that you need to start a paid web cam site. You don't need to show sex. You probably don't need to be naked. Honestly, after seeing your photo yesterday I am scared to think about what may be lurking under your clothing. But these old fuckers don't care.

At most you can let the old fuckers glimpse your tits while getting dressed. $39.99/mo. plus a one time registration fee. You can make good money just from these rubes on here. You have got a good following.

Hubby will not need to know about it. If he asks you what that thing is on your monitor (the web cam) just tell him it's a new dildo and you want to try it out with him. He will turn around, walk out the door, and never mention it again.

You know that you will get at least 20 web cam subscriptions instantly due to your USMB notoriety. That's 800.00/mo. of disposable income that you will have to fund your prescription drug habit. There's nothing more enabling for a drug user than having a secret, stream of income.

It's a trap Bonzi!

ZackB runs a 1-976-TALKDIRTYTOME phone call center. You will be pimped out.

The workings of the human mind. Pandering to the weak willed and depraved souls. Money is the jewel in the ring of fools. Oh what evil lurks behind the meek façade of the masses.

It's a trap Bonzi!

ZackB runs a 1-976-TALKDIRTYTOME phone call center. You will be pimped out.
She has a built in client base. Not pimping her out means leaving money on the table, which is just stupid.

The workings of the human mind. Pandering to the weak willed and depraved souls. Money is the jewel in the ring of fools. Oh what evil lurks behind the meek façade of the masses.
If I can swing this I will use my cut to buy a new Triton and you and me can fish the Coosa in style.

Zack you're getting to that need to take a break from computers for a little while stage. Just sayin bro

Is it ever fun?

Well either way, the man is on top

If I can swing this I will use my cut to buy a new Triton and you and me can fish the Coosa in style.
Sounds like a winner to me. I'm all in. You'll be very rich soon. Bonzi has a gold mine and doesn't know it yet.

Is it ever fun?

Well either way, the man is on top
Temporarily.

( act II gets pretty wild. )

If sex is so exciting (just having sex) I wonder why people have to get all creative about it....
I mean, just the old "in out" must really not be that great....
Are you typing this while getting it from behind?

No. I'm alone <wink wink>
You might think you are alone.

We are all right here watching you.

Your camera is on.

:biggrin:

If that were true, no one would be talking to me.
I have my glasses on and hair pulled back... totally gross! Here, I'll take a pic... ;)
Damn.

I was hoping for the housecoat, curlers and face cream

I don't think I own any one of those things! I know I don't!

Is it ever fun?

Kamasutra.

Hope you're flexible.

:dev3:

Actually for 52 I am pretty flexible. I can ALMOST cross my legs behind my head...

Forum List

Back