Sex: Missionary

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Is it ever fun?

Do you prefer (as a man) a woman's legs up, down or something else?
Would you rather her have her hands on you or gripping the sheets?
Is there anything you HATE a woman to do in missionary position (other than just lay there bored)?

Unfortunately, this is the only place I can post this topic so.... I'm sure I'll get no serious answers!!!!

Is it ever fun?

Is there anything you HATE a woman to do in missionary position (other than just lay there bored)?

Unfortunately, this is the only place I can post this topic so.... I'm sure I'll get no serious answers!!!!

I'll take any position I can get. :banana::2up:

I'm a panties freak. Really dig pulling them down and going to funky town. Now, the missionary is OK especially if a pearl necklace is in the offering while she finger bangs.

Think I'll stop since I'm getting ready to shower for work lol..

-Geaux

... see there is nothing wrong with the response above!? I mean Dr. Ruth made a living doing this! ;)

Is it ever fun?

I'm a panties freak. Really dig pulling them down and going to funky town. Now, the missionary is OK especially if a pearl necklace is in the offering while she finger bangs.

-Geaux

If sex is so exciting (just having sex) I wonder why people have to get all creative about it....
I mean, just the old "in out" must really not be that great....

c'mon WillHaftawaite - i mean you don't have to participate but you didn't have to so readily agree with me!

Is it ever fun?

-Geaux

If sex is so exciting (just having sex) I wonder why people have to get all creative about it....

She can always lie back and think of England.

Is it ever fun?

-Geaux

Are you typing this while getting it from behind?

Is it ever fun?

-Geaux

No. I'm alone <wink wink>

Is it ever fun?

-Geaux

That is your eye you are winking?

Is it ever fun?

-Geaux

That is your eye you are winking?

It's whatever you want it to be, Doll

All I can think of is the movie The End, with Burt Reynolds and Sally Field in bed, and her watching the hula doll shake.

pretty sure it was The End, but it's been a while.

NOt overly interested in watching Burt more than once

Is it ever fun?

-Geaux

You might think you are alone.

We are all right here watching you.

Your camera is on.

:biggrin:

Is it ever fun?

-Geaux

Your camera is on.

If that were true, no one would be talking to me.
I have my glasses on and hair pulled back... totally gross! Here, I'll take a pic... ;)

-Geaux

Your camera is on.

If that were true, no one would be talking to me.
I have my glasses on and hair pulled back... totally gross! Here, I'll take a pic... ;)
Damn.

I was hoping for the housecoat, curlers and face cream

Forum List

Back