Sex: Missionary

Are you typing this while getting it from behind?

No. I'm alone <wink wink>
You might think you are alone.

We are all right here watching you.

Your camera is on.

:biggrin:

If that were true, no one would be talking to me.
I have my glasses on and hair pulled back... totally gross! Here, I'll take a pic... ;)
Damn.

I was hoping for the housecoat, curlers and face cream

I don't think I own any one of those things! I know I don't!
Do you have a red wig?

It must be "Weird Wednesday" on the fourth floor in ward three. The nurses haven't handed out medications yet. I'm now wondering what "Tantalizing Thursday" will bring. ( It has to be something in the water that's bringing on these topics of discussion. )

I get in my moods. I'm not even horny today. Just inquisitive - no filter here hun.

Is it ever fun?

Do you prefer (as a man) a woman's legs up, down or something else?
Would you rather her have her hands on you or gripping the sheets?
Is there anything you HATE a woman to do in missionary position (other than just lay there bored)?

Unfortunately, this is the only place I can post this topic so.... I'm sure I'll get no serious answers!!!!
Kamasutra.

Hope you're flexible.

:dev3:

Actually for 52 I am pretty flexible. I can ALMOST cross my legs behind my head...
Can you sit on the bathroom vanity and put your legs up on the towel bar?

See, Bonzi, all you have to do is bring up shit like this and these old men are cumming in their pants. I am telling you, again, that you need to start a paid web cam site. You don't need to show sex. You probably don't need to be naked. Honestly, after seeing your photo yesterday I am scared to think about what may be lurking under your clothing. But these old fuckers don't care.

At most you can let the old fuckers glimpse your tits while getting dressed. $39.99/mo. plus a one time registration fee. You can make good money just from these rubes on here. You have got a good following.

Hubby will not need to know about it. If he asks you what that thing is on your monitor (the web cam) just tell him it's a new dildo and you want to try it out with him. He will turn around, walk out the door, and never mention it again.

You know that you will get at least 20 web cam subscriptions instantly due to your USMB notoriety. That's 800.00/mo. of disposable income that you will have to fund your prescription drug habit. There's nothing more enabling for a drug user than having a secret, stream of income.

I am serious about this. Let's talk.

It's a trap Bonzi!

ZackB runs a 1-976-TALKDIRTYTOME phone call center. You will be pimped out.

Not to worry - men are stupid, they think because a woman talks sex they are horny or desperate.
Men... so moronic!

See, Bonzi, all you have to do is bring up shit like this and these old men are cumming in their pants. I am telling you, again, that you need to start a paid web cam site. You don't need to show sex. You probably don't need to be naked. Honestly, after seeing your photo yesterday I am scared to think about what may be lurking under your clothing. But these old fuckers don't care.

At most you can let the old fuckers glimpse your tits while getting dressed. $39.99/mo. plus a one time registration fee. You can make good money just from these rubes on here. You have got a good following.

Hubby will not need to know about it. If he asks you what that thing is on your monitor (the web cam) just tell him it's a new dildo and you want to try it out with him. He will turn around, walk out the door, and never mention it again.

You know that you will get at least 20 web cam subscriptions instantly due to your USMB notoriety. That's 800.00/mo. of disposable income that you will have to fund your prescription drug habit. There's nothing more enabling for a drug user than having a secret, stream of income.

The workings of the human mind. Pandering to the weak willed and depraved souls. Money is the jewel in the ring of fools. Oh what evil lurks behind the meek façade of the masses.

I don't care about money. I care about being amused.

It's a trap Bonzi!

Not to worry - men are stupid, they think because a woman talks sex they are horny or desperate.
Men... so moronic!

Yeah...usually it is just boredom...

No. I'm alone <wink wink>
You might think you are alone.

We are all right here watching you.

Your camera is on.

:biggrin:

If that were true, no one would be talking to me.
I have my glasses on and hair pulled back... totally gross! Here, I'll take a pic... ;)
Damn.

I was hoping for the housecoat, curlers and face cream

I don't think I own any one of those things! I know I don't!
Do you have a red wig?

no, no wigs - but I do love the look of long curly hair, any color.....

It's a trap Bonzi!

Men... so moronic!
Why do women talk sex in an open forum on the internet?
Why do women talk sex with strangers?
Why do women talk sex at all?

It's a trap Bonzi!

Men... so moronic!

I have a better question.

Why not?

It's a trap Bonzi!

Men... so moronic!

I have a better question.

Why not?
Nope, not better.

DODGE !!!!!!

Is it ever fun?

Do you prefer (as a man) a woman's legs up, down or something else?
Would you rather her have her hands on you or gripping the sheets?
Is there anything you HATE a woman to do in missionary position (other than just lay there bored)?

Unfortunately, this is the only place I can post this topic so.... I'm sure I'll get no serious answers!!!!
Kamasutra.

Hope you're flexible.

:dev3:

Actually for 52 I am pretty flexible. I can ALMOST cross my legs behind my head...
Can you sit on the bathroom vanity and put your legs up on the towel bar?

Not in the main level bathroom. My legs are not that long. We don't have towel bars in the other 3 bathrooms... well not true, we do in the basement but again, too far...

It's a trap Bonzi!

Men... so moronic!

Something to do between job searches. I have a call in 2 hours to "improve" my resume. It must really suck cause I never get called in for interviews......

The workings of the human mind. Pandering to the weak willed and depraved souls. Money is the jewel in the ring of fools. Oh what evil lurks behind the meek façade of the masses.

Goddamn it, woman, you can be uber amused with a webcam service. I think you have a problem with concentration.

Goddamn it, woman, you can be uber amused with a webcam service. I think you have a problem with concentration.

Nope, I'm not interested. Yes, I am easily distracted and my interests change often. I would do webcam comedy, like lip syncing... but none of that sexual stuff

It's a trap Bonzi!

Men... so moronic!

Something to do between job searches. I have a call in 2 hours to "improve" my resume. It must really suck cause I never get called in for interviews......
They will probably suggest that you delete certain resume' items like "Excellent Fellatio Administrator" and "Likes it Doggy Style."

Nope, I'm not interested. Yes, I am easily distracted and my interests change often. I would do webcam comedy, like lip syncing... but none of that sexual stuff
I said it would not involve sex. Just hint that there may be a nip slip here and there to pique the old men's interest. Hell, they will tune in even knowing that there will be no nudity just to look at you when they talk to you. You know how desperate some of these people are.

I don't view people as desperate.
I view them as interesting, and having normal human needs...

Forum List

Back