Sex jihad: Palest. Immigrants harass Jewish women as a "holy war."

that disgusting meccaista whore is not just "one woman" she is a LEADER AMONG MUSLIM "women" Muslim women in egypt educated to the level of LAWYER do not exist in throngs ie -----that filthy stinking disgusting slut who advocated sexual attacks on non-muslim women------IS A SPOKESPERSON FOR MUSLIM WOMEN WORLD WIDE

-----was the disgusting bitch DISBARRED FOR HER FILTH? In a decent society a lawyer who opens a filthy mouth advocating crime LOSES HER STATUS AS A LAWYER. Advocates of shariah shit give her a PRIZE for emulating al nabi

that disgusting meccaista whore is not just "one woman" she is a LEADER AMONG MUSLIM "women" Muslim women in egypt educated to the level of LAWYER do not exist in throngs ie -----that filthy stinking disgusting slut who advocated sexual attacks on non-muslim women------IS A SPOKESPERSON FOR MUSLIM WOMEN WORLD WIDE

-----was the disgusting bitch DISBARRED FOR HER FILTH? In a decent society a lawyer who opens a filthy mouth advocating crime LOSES HER STATUS AS A LAWYER. Advocates of shariah shit give her a PRIZE for emulating al nabi

No she's not moron. And she's Egyptian. Irrelevant. Completely a diversion. Sick deflections!

She is an egyptian muslim lawyer who is advocating crime in the name of AN ISLAMIC CAUSE-----specifically sexual abuse of non muslim women for allah It is idiotic to describe her as "just one woman" That which she says publically----is also said in the name of EGYPTIAN LAWYERS-----and VERY MUCH IN THE NAME OF FEMALE EGYPTIAN MUSLIM LAWYERS ------and-----in a larger sense -----FEMALE MUSLIM LAWYERS WORLD WIDE

With THEM are we supposed to make peace???

820902855.jpg
I am always amazed how FACSIST Islamists claim they are only against "Zionism" take a look at that non-Zionist Jew in the cartoon..
And of course the Arab's nose is not hooked... Haha.

Last edited:
With THEM are we supposed to make peace???

820902855.jpg

You showed one Egyptian women. Quit make excuses you beaaaatch. You wanna live by the sword your country will die by the sword.
Baghdad Bob can't get enough of the word "bitch" no matter how he tries to spell it. I really think he is wishing he was a male dog. Perhaps if Baghdad Bob came up for air once in a while, he could do some research and see what the status of women is in the Muslim countries. He would also learn about the young Hindu and Christian girls being kidnapped and forced into Islam. Maybe Baghdad Bob, if he can't be a male dog, is hoping for this when he gets older.
International Day of the Girl Child 2012: Devastating images show the terrifying world of child brides | Mail Online

I think that HOLY JIHAD OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT is simply a lure to islam. Just think how many boys and men will be attracted to a religion that features --------SEXUAL HARASSMENT as -----ITS MISSION

I think that HOLY JIHAD OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT is simply a lure to islam. Just think how many boys and men will be attracted to a religion that features --------SEXUAL HARASSMENT as -----ITS MISSION

The following is for those apologists for jihadi criminals. How loud Allah Akbar did MuhammadAtta shout when he was f...g that hooker, the night before his crime on 911?

The following is for those apologists for jihadi criminals. How loud Allah Akbar did MuhammadAtta shout when he was f...g that hooker, the night before his crime on 911?

well each person has his own way of REVVING up for the ACT

:eusa_angel:

well each person has his own way of REVVING up for the ACT
:lol:

Yes there is a huge problem with Muslim rapists in many lands.

But did you know that any non jew working in israel eg filippino christians have to sign a pledge not to have sex in israel even with a jewish prostitute and will be instantly deported if caught

Israel virtually prohibits its jewish and arab citizens from intermarrying just like south africa

they are forbidden to live together in israel; they have to leave or separate

so the sex problems are on both sides....different ones

Kvetch lied again------there is no bar to jews and arabs or jews and non jews from foreign countries marrying or getting together In fact I know of several mixed marriages in Israel--------LOTS

Kvetch lied again------there is no bar to jews and arabs or jews and non jews from foreign countries marrying or getting together In fact I know of several mixed marriages in Israel--------LOTS
...the filippino thing I read in Ha'aretz which I read most days. foreign temporary workers that applies to, so they said

the other thing i wrote wrong, sorry

i meant not jews and israeli arabs marrying, my mistake.................... that's allowed

but israeli arab citizens including christians, mahraba and non citizen arabs eg from the territories; they are not allowed to live in israel together

so if your christians in nazareth want to marry a fellow christian in bethlehem they will NOT BE ALLOWED TO LIVE TOGETHER IN NAZARETH or anywhere in israel; they will have to live in bethlehem or outside

is that OK with you, Mahraba ???? Don't tell me you support that piece of zionist racism..

if you do you are a fraud and can't be a true christian arab; none could possibly support that

but to give you and IRosie some ammo for your anti muslim rape jihad,which I support....IRosie has converted me today..... in the UK we have just had 2 big group rape scandals involving pakistani men

it used to be jamaican pimps screwing our white women; now its pakistanis

sorry again, i wasn't lying; I knew the truth but expressed it wrong and glad you corrected me. I was about to do it myself

so i am a convert to the anti rape jihad

but....stop press

have you heard, now 2 USA Republican senators have tripped up on rape......

one, talking about "legitimate rape"

and today another one indiana Senator Richard Mourdock’s saying that a pregnancy caused by rape is something that God intended to happen.

This can mean 2 senate seats lost to the Republican Tea party christian extremists which means the Democrats will retain the Senate...

is that God's will???

So rape trips folx up all over includin Christian senators in the land of the free!!!!

lets jihad them, too

they must be secret muslims like so any fools in USA think Obama is.

So start a women's anti Muslim rapist Jihad, Mahraba.

Call it Pussy Riot Jihad Crusade

Start with the toughest anti Muslim crusader, Putin and his christian lapdog the Arch Patriarch Kyril

His army aren't soft and moral like the Israelis and USA; they know how to slaughter Chechnyan and dagestani Jihadists and rape their women, too.

Ask them if you can stage the first of your new Pussy Riots in Moscow Cathedral; they would LOVE that.

Then when you have enough Pussy Riot women warriors in your holy christian army, sweep down to the Arab world and have Pussy Riots in all the big Mosques and castrate all the rapists

You will be the new mess - iah.............

Rosie would be right behind you.....from her armchair in USA..........

"what a talent Kvetch----you could get a job as a standup comedian in a brothel"

thankyou very mucho meshuggah ...........toda rabah

do you know any I could apply to?

will you sponsor me for my green card and introduce me???

"what a talent Kvetch----you could get a job as a standup comedian in a brothel"

thankyou very mucho meshuggah ...........toda rabah

do you know any I could apply to?

will you sponsor me for my green card and introduce me???

Yeah there's sex Jihad

McDonald's Jihad
Falafel Jihad
Hummus Jihad.
Abercrombie Jihad.
Calvin Klein Jihad.
Chevrolet Jihad
Ford Jihad
7/11 Jihad.

I can go on and on

what are you afraid of 'because' ? A highly educated Muslimah lawyer made a PROPOSAL and it is on a video Are you afraid to comment on that which your FELLOW MUSLIM SAID ? can you not say if you like her proposal ------what do you think of her proposal-----for that that matter what do you think of that disgusting vulgar spokeswoman FOR ISLAM?

Forum List

Back