Israel: Gaza resistance fighters fired anti-aircraft missile at terrorist Israeli jet

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
Israel: Gaza militants fired anti-aircraft missile | Nation & World | The Seattle Times

The officials, speaking under condition of anonymity because they were discussing a military operation, said Israeli intelligence has long believed that Gaza militants possessed these weapons, but this was the first time they were fired. They said the air force has taken special precautions for several years assuming the threat existed.

Israel believes the weapons originated in Libya and were smuggled through tunnels along the Egyptian border.

Palestinian militant groups have never acknowledged possessing the weapons.

• Banned
Israel is outraged. They want to destroy the Middle East because Gazans can defend themselves now. Look at the extremist ynetnews site. The comments explain

Resistance fighters??? Haha.

monkey terrorists is more like it..

looks like they missed HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hamas is NO match for Israel !!

Let them live in their scumbag town of Gaza spending day after day trying to kill Israelis, while we live our lives in our beautiful protected country

• Banned
Protected? Hahahahaha you told us you were American? They made your jet runaway as it was gonna drop a bomb on Gaza and murder innocent people. Hence it's a terrorist jet.

Yeah we know you like brag about your bullying country that has more weopons than even European countries.

Military Strength of Israel

We know that Israel is the aggressor. Thanks for the reminder though

• Banned
They missed true. Buts it significant that a people's oppressed for decades and have a very poor militia is capable of this now.

I thought Iran and Hezbollah hooked Hamas up with those weapons a while back?

No. Hezbollah uses anti aircraft from the ground. I don't think they use shoulder held missiles. Iran gives hezbollah some. Syria gives them as well. Hamas got them from Libya. Jihad islami and Hamas are the only two militant groups that have a good amount. Nasser Saleh might have a few.

If I would guess its probably Jihad Islami saraya al quds brigades who fired this.

Last edited:
Protected? Hahahahaha you told us you were American? They made your jet runaway as it was gonna drop a bomb on Gaza and murder innocent people. Hence it's a terrorist jet.

Yeah we know you like brag about your bullying country that has more weopons than even European countries.

This post doesnt make sense even.

Oh, and don't cry because Arabs are so crap at warfare !

Haha. Sucks to be a jihadist

Israelis suck at warfare. I've seen Israeli soldiers all over Gaza in 03. They can't do crap. It's the weapons

Israelis suck at warfare. I've seen Israeli soldiers all over Gaza in 03. They can't do crap. It's the weapons

Haha go read some history about how Israel won the wars its fought throughout its history. Look at the size of Israel and then look at the size of the countries that attacked it !

Like I said, sucks to be a jihadist

Haha go read some history about how Israel won the wars its fought throughout its history. Look at the size of Israel and then look at the size of the countries that attacked it !

Don't care about whatever you say about history. I saw over hundreds of Israeli troops. They get nervous very easily. And call in planes and tanks. Nothing else.

Don't care about whatever you say about history. I saw over hundreds of Israeli troops. They get nervous very easily. And call in planes and tanks. Nothing else.
Oh boy, all these cock and bull stories from this kid, when we know the Egyptians left their sandals in the desert when they knew the Israeli military was coming. By the way, Mr. Know-it-all, did you know that the Israelis took one of the MIG's they captured from the Arabs and later on came over here to practice with our Top Guns to give our Top Guns experience against MIGs. Can you imagine the spectacular sight that must have been with the best pilots in the world practicing against each other?

Forum List

Back