Female Leftist Activists Routinely Raped By Palestinians Silenced By Activists

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by docmauser1, Nov 20, 2010.

1. docmauser1

docmauser1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,176
    Female Leftist Activists Routinely Raped By Palestinians Silenced By Activists
    Two activists have exposed a disturbing phenomenon that they say is an open secret within the "peace camp": female "peace" activists are routinely harassed and raped by the Arabs of Judea and Samaria with whom they have come to identify. They say the phenomenon has gotten worse lately and that many foreign women end up as wives of local Arabs against their will, but cannot escape their new homes.
    ...It is easy, explains Bello, "to carry out a sexual crime against a foreign girl, in her first days away from her family, in a place where no police have ever visited. And this is what happens, and has happened."
    "I was told of such rape cases by women who are not Jewish: a female European leftist activist, a female Red Cross volunteer and a young Arab woman from Yafo,” he says. He says that he met these women when he carried out IDF reserve duty, and met them afterward as well. “They told me what goes on there, in the Palestinian villages, far from any prying eye."
    "These are not just cases of rape carried out to satisfy lust,” he writes. “Usually, they are carried out systematically in order to make the girl pregnant and then take her as a wife – after she converts to Islam, of course. We know about this system from the stories of women who underwent a similar process within Israel and escaped to Europe. But it is hard to escape from the Palestinian territories. Sometimes these women – some of whom are no longer young – are never allowed to leave their homes unaccompanied, in order to forestall their escape."
    Arabs Harass Female 'Peace' Activists; Left Silences Victims - Politics & Gov't - Israel News - Israel National News

2. mdn2000

mdn2000 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +278
    I for one do not see anything wrong this.

While in ones culture one respects. The women are there in solidarity with Arab/Palestinians. What one must acknowledge, the righteousness, the truthfulness, of the Arab/Palestinian view of the western world.

That these women wish the world to think they are raped, and not the Islamic stereotype of western sluts is hard to swallow.

If anything, that of which I have learned, caught in the zeal of the USMB boards, is that Liberals are intelligent and educated.

These women, knew exactly how they would be treated, and expected as much.

3. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +202
    The Muslim "culture" condones the beating of women and the mass murder of infidels. Not respectable.

What do you say to a Muslima woman with two black eyes? Nothing, you already told her, twice. LOL

Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
  4. docmauser1

docmauser1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,176
    Two headlights, lighting a way in the dark in Gaza.

5. Intense

Intense Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,863
    The fact that you condone and make excuses for these crimes, these sins, speaks volumes about who you are. You are beyond shameful.

6. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +202
    The Arab view is one of savagery and barbarism and ignorance and backwardness. One third of all Arabs and one half of all Arab women are illiterate. An old Arab saying is "Thinking is infidelity"

Arabs produce nothing, except, terrorism, pain and suffering.

Arabs used to bury their babies alive. Today, Arabs dream of their children dying as shahids.

The world would be a far better place without Arabs.:clap2:

7. docmauser1

docmauser1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,176
    So, the presumption is, either:
    • they didn't know, what they were getting themselves into. Which, in turn, is a testament to the "dumbassity" of the whole palestinian® "solidarity" fling.
    • they knew exactly, what they were getting themselves into. Which, in turn, is a testament to the perversity of that "solidaritat".

8. Intense

Intense Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,863
    You try that defense in the final Judgement, if it does not even cause me to blink, or hesitate, a mere mortal, how well do you think it will fare with God. My only recommendation to you, is sack cloth and ashes. Beg for forgiveness, it's the only hope you have.

9. docmauser1

docmauser1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,176
    Dunno, what that drivel was supposed to mean. Is it against, or pro- palestinian® shafting their female solidaritat?

10. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +202
    Who are these Palestinians? I could find no history of these ancient people in my local library and bookstores. Even on amazon.com, I found not one history of these Palestinian people.

I couldn't even find Palestinians in the Bible. Not even in the Quran!

What is the Palestinian religion?
    What is the Palestinian language?
    What is the Palestinian scripture called?
    Who are the ancient Palestinian Kings, Emperors and leaders?
    What are names of great ancient Palestinian writers, artists and poets?
    When was there a sovereign state called Palestine?
    when did Palestinians rule over Palestine?
    Who are the great historical Palestinian warriors?
    What unique Palestinian food do Palestinians eat?
    What distinguishes Palestinians from, say, Syrians, Jordanians or any other Arabs?

I'm starting to believe these so-called Palestinians are just a big fairy tale.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2010