Sex jihad: Palest. Immigrants harass Jewish women as a "holy war."

Fact is NAGLA AL-IMAM is not unique----she is TYPICAL of the tens of millions of the ummah------to the shame of women world wide-------of the female sex -----of the group that licks the stinking ass of the 'nabi' muhummad----perverted sluts-----MOST-----not all ------but MOST

Yeah there's sex Jihad

McDonald's Jihad
Falafel Jihad
Hummus Jihad.
Abercrombie Jihad.
Calvin Klein Jihad.
Chevrolet Jihad
Ford Jihad
7/11 Jihad.

I can go on and on
Baghad Bob, why did you omit the sex Jihad against the Hindu women in Pakistan. I know they don't cover that in your madrassa, but it is happening.

Yeah there's sex Jihad

McDonald's Jihad
Falafel Jihad
Hummus Jihad.
Abercrombie Jihad.
Calvin Klein Jihad.
Chevrolet Jihad
Ford Jihad
7/11 Jihad.

I can go on and on
Baghad Bob, why did you omit the sex Jihad against the Hindu women in Pakistan. I know they don't cover that in your madrassa, but it is happening.

Try to be a bit more "DIPLOMATIC"-----hoss-----call it
EMULATING AL NABI (pbuh)

Nothing true about what you say. Yet another deflection. You deflect more than you address any topic.
Why is it impossible for you to believe the truth? Are you so busy playing Baghdad Bob? Here is the article about what is happening in Syria Jihadis in Syria: The Cracks Start to Show | Al Akhbar English , and as you can see, if you bother to actually read the article, you will pick up this paragraph.......
Some Islamists consider these women to be spoils of war, especially the wives and daughters of regime supporters, but local fighters are more apprehensive about the issue. Dozens of women have reportedly been sexually assaulted.

That reminds me of when Moqtada Al Sadr put out an order that if any American female Soldiers were taken by the Mahdi Army they were not to be armed however they were theres for the keeping and to be taken as a wife and converted to Islam.

Surah 33:50 O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war, and the daughters of thine uncle on the father's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the father's side, and the daughters of thine uncle on the mother's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the mother's side who emigrated with thee, and a believing woman if she give herself unto the Prophet and the Prophet desire to ask her in marriage - a privilege for thee only, not for the (rest of) believers - We are Aware of that which We enjoined upon them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess - that thou mayst be free from blame, for Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

bukhari vol. 7 #137 narrated abu al-khdri, ''we got female captives of war booty and we use to do coitus interruptus with them. so we ask allah's messenger about it and he said, ''d o you really do that,''! repeating the question thrice..............so the muslims took these women and girls and raped them without worring about getting them pregnant.

Reminds me of the shrugs and giggles of west pakistanis in 1971-----when reports of hundreds of thousands of girls RAPED in east pakistan during the civil war over there came to the public media As one friendly pakistani said to me (I was young then and HORRIFIED) "you don't understand my culture"

got a link or its a lie

Reminds me of the shrugs and giggles of west pakistanis in 1971-----when reports of hundreds of thousands of girls RAPED in east pakistan during the civil war over there came to the public media As one friendly pakistani said to me (I was young then and HORRIFIED) "you don't understand my culture"

got a link or its a lie

the young pakistani surgeon did not publish his shrug and giggle----
your "got a link" demand PROVES your goebbelian ideology----disgusting lump of
shit

got a link or its a lie

And, speaking of the culture....
...do you recall this story?

And as a legal sentence: June 22, 2002 A Pakistani tribal council in Meerwala, a village in southern Punjab province, ordered that an 18-year-old girl be gang raped by four members of the council, to punish her family after her 11-year –old brother was seen walking unchaperoned with a girl from another tribe. Hundreds of people stood outside laughing and cheering as the men took turns in a mud hut.
Pakistan Investigating Rape Ordered by Tribal Council - Los Angeles Times

read the koran------and learn the history of the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST------for that matter-----take a look at sudan--------sex is a weapon in islamic "conflict" West pakistan CONQUORED east pakistan in 1971 by raping 1/4 million girls

got a link or its a lie
Perhaps it is time for Yusef Mohammed to speak to some Hindus in the U.S. who came from Bangladesh so he can learn firsthand from them just what happened there.

What do sex offenders have anything to do with this? Sex offenders regardless do who they are are punished by Israeli law.

The subject is about those that harass "infidel" Jewish women as a jihad holy war. Not just a "ordinary" crime.

i was just thinking those beautiful israeli women have all served in the military... i wouldn't want to be one of the twits that lies about her.

and, unlike in muslim cultures, it won't matter... it's not like they'll get stoned to death for being lied about.

got a link or its a lie
Perhaps it is time for Yusef Mohammed to speak to some Hindus in the U.S. who came from Bangladesh so he can learn firsthand from them just what happened there.

Interestingly enough I did not need a HINDU from Bangla Desh to tell me-----MUSLIMS from Bangla Desh told me ---I once made a horrible FAUX PAS. A young couple-----the male a client of mine said--- "we are going home soon" ---they were bangla deshis-------the next time I saw them I said "when are you going back to Pakistan"-----------the woman SHRIEKED "not pakistan----bangla-desh-----you do not know how HORRIBLE THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT PAKISTAN NOT PAKISTAN"----then they got a bit into the horrors of that civil war including the rapes------both hindu AND muslim girls were raped

got a link or its a lie

Interestingly enough I did not need a HINDU from Bangla Desh to tell me-----MUSLIMS from Bangla Desh told me ---I once made a horrible FAUX PAS. A young couple-----the male a client of mine said--- "we are going home soon" ---they were bangla deshis-------the next time I saw them I said "when are you going back to Pakistan"-----------the woman SHRIEKED "not pakistan----bangla-desh-----you do not know how HORRIBLE THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT PAKISTAN NOT PAKISTAN"----then they got a bit into the horrors of that civil war including the rapes------both hindu AND muslim girls were raped

Jesus, I didn't know the Pakistani/Bangladeshi war was that bad.

you are younger than am I-----I was -----still young then-----but old enough to have a little part time weekend job in a large hospital --------there were lots of foreign house staff there------and -----the pakistani civil war was big news with details------it was HORRIFIC the "war" seemed to be mostly ATROCITIES against helpless people-------just about all the surviving hindus fled-----but AID was blocked and children were dropping dead in their tracks. The survivors ended up starving in the gutters of Calcutta-------and even after that the remaining people----entertained themselves with sectarian type issues-------people though to be "traitors" for any reason were dragged around and mutilated ------they had a nice leader ?? Mujibre??? and he got killed-----it was like never ending carnage. The raped girls were being ABANDONED by their own families------that was an issue to which I got 'YOU DON't UNDERSTAND MY CULTURE"

you are younger than am I-----I was -----still young then-----but old enough to have a little part time weekend job in a large hospital --------there were lots of foreign house staff there------and -----the pakistani civil war was big news with details------it was HORRIFIC the "war" seemed to be mostly ATROCITIES against helpless people-------just about all the surviving hindus fled-----but AID was blocked and children were dropping dead in their tracks. The survivors ended up starving in the gutters of Calcutta-------and even after that the remaining people----entertained themselves with sectarian type issues-------people though to be "traitors" for any reason were dragged around and mutilated ------they had a nice leader ?? Mujibre??? and he got killed-----it was like never ending carnage. The raped girls were being ABANDONED by their own families------that was an issue to which I got 'YOU DON't UNDERSTAND MY CULTURE"

That sounds like what is going on in Syria now.

not quite as bad----I believe that the death toll exceeded a million-----BUT----that was East Pakistan where it was---and still is (as bangla desh) easy to die of starvation and a MONSOON-----and----absent medical care ----so far-----It is not clear just how the christian population is being attacked. I believe that the east pakistani population was a lot more vulnerable -------no way out bur RUNNING------till they dropped in their tracks-------and no place to which to run------people drop dead of starvation in Calcutta too

With THEM are we supposed to make peace???

820902855.jpg

yes------LETHAL HARISSA----on that shwarmaa------be on your guard at all times------there is something called a "ghost chilli"----so hot-----YOU BECOME A GHOST-----jihadists are planning a HALLOWEEN JIHAD using ghost chilli harissa on unsuspecting kaffirin

Why is it impossible for you to believe the truth? Are you so busy playing Baghdad Bob? Here is the article about what is happening in Syria Jihadis in Syria: The Cracks Start to Show | Al Akhbar English , and as you can see, if you bother to actually read the article, you will pick up this paragraph.......
Some Islamists consider these women to be spoils of war, especially the wives and daughters of regime supporters, but local fighters are more apprehensive about the issue. Dozens of women have reportedly been sexually assaulted.

That reminds me of when Moqtada Al Sadr put out an order that if any American female Soldiers were taken by the Mahdi Army they were not to be armed however they were theres for the keeping and to be taken as a wife and converted to Islam.

Surah 33:50 O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war, and the daughters of thine uncle on the father's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the father's side, and the daughters of thine uncle on the mother's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the mother's side who emigrated with thee, and a believing woman if she give herself unto the Prophet and the Prophet desire to ask her in marriage - a privilege for thee only, not for the (rest of) believers - We are Aware of that which We enjoined upon them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess - that thou mayst be free from blame, for Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

bukhari vol. 7 #137 narrated abu al-khdri, ''we got female captives of war booty and we use to do coitus interruptus with them. so we ask allah's messenger about it and he said, ''d o you really do that,''! repeating the question thrice..............so the muslims took these women and girls and raped them without worring about getting them pregnant.

You stupid bitch you just completely made that up. Why do you people lie so much? Do you know the danger of lying? Meanwhile your Asians got raped to hell by the Chinese.

yes------LETHAL HARISSA----on that shwarmaa------be on your guard at all times------there is something called a "ghost chilli"----so hot-----YOU BECOME A GHOST-----jihadists are planning a HALLOWEEN JIHAD using ghost chilli harissa on unsuspecting kaffirin

lol

Forum List

Back