How Nihad and his CAIR lobby present themselves as simply worried of "rights."

View attachment 869448
___

CAIR executive director ‘happy to see’ Oct. 7 Hamas terror attack

Nihad Awad, co-founder of the Muslim civil rights organization, defended the Oct. 7 attack while claiming Israel has no right to self-defense

(President of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) Nihad Awad ...)

By Gabby Deutch, December 7, 2023

The co-founder and executive director of a major American Muslim civil rights organization characterized Hamas’ Oct. 7 terror attacks in Israel in which more than 1,200 were killed as Gazans “break[ing] the siege, the walls of the concentration camp.”

“Yes, I was happy to see people breaking the siege and throwing down the shackles of their own land and walk free into their land that they were not allowed to walk in,” Council on American-Islamic Relations Executive Director Nihad Awad said at a November conference hosted by American Muslims for Palestine. Audience members cheered Awad’s remarks..

___

GOOGLING...

Palestinian use human shields

IMG-20231115-WA0011.jpg

Hamas terrorists had ‘a thing with sexual organs’ and targeted genitalia of Israeli victims: UN testimony

By Yaron Steinbuch
Published Dec. 5, 2023, 11:50 a.m. ET

Oct 7: sexual violence

Misc.:

View attachment 869451

__

I hear Awad tried to say it was 'out of context". LOL.

CAIR has been desperately trying to do some damage control by exaggerating so called Islamophobia at the rather highest-Jew-hatred wave much due to CAIR

Released Gaza hostage tells of trauma, Hamas's sexual violence
By Uri Sella Published: January 6, 2024 22:50

Agam Goldstein Almog- photo credit: Screenshot/Walla!

17-year-old Agam Goldstein Almog watched her father get murdered by Hamas before she was abducted to Gaza. She later witnessed Hamas's use of torture and sexual violence against the hostages...
Many girls experienced severe sexual assaults, they were wounded with very severe and complex injuries that are untreated. They bandaged themselves or we helped them do so." She added, "I can't even imagine what their condition is, what hope they are clinging to."

Romi Cohen, whose twin brother, Nimrod, remains captive in Gaza, expressed her anguish, "We're stuck in the day of his kidnapping. He's enduring starvation, cold, sleep deprivation, and psychological trauma. At 19, he's just a child, his life barely begun."..

Released Gaza hostage tells of trauma, Hamas's sexual violence
By Uri Sella Published: January 6, 2024 22:50

Agam Goldstein Almog- photo credit: Screenshot/Walla!

17-year-old Agam Goldstein Almog watched her father get murdered by Hamas before she was abducted to Gaza. She later witnessed Hamas's use of torture and sexual violence against the hostages...
Many girls experienced severe sexual assaults, they were wounded with very severe and complex injuries that are untreated. They bandaged themselves or we helped them do so." She added, "I can't even imagine what their condition is, what hope they are clinging to."

Romi Cohen, whose twin brother, Nimrod, remains captive in Gaza, expressed her anguish, "We're stuck in the day of his kidnapping. He's enduring starvation, cold, sleep deprivation, and psychological trauma. At 19, he's just a child, his life barely begun."..
So sad

Elon Musk after a visit to Auschwitz: "The indoctrination of hate into kids in Gaza has to stop...
I understand the need to invade Gaza, and unfortunately some innocent people will die, there's no way around it, but the most important thing to ensure is that afterwards the indoctrination … stops."

Forum List

Back