Sex jihad: Palest. Immigrants harass Jewish women as a "holy war."

what chaldeans 'because' ? arabic speaking chaldeans? if they use the words that ARABS use in arabic-----that is understandable Arabic is not actually their language------they just go stuck with it when the dogs invaded Iraq

what chaldeans 'because' ? arabic speaking chaldeans? if they use the words that ARABS use in arabic-----that is understandable Arabic is not actually their language------they just go stuck with it when the dogs invaded Iraq

Why the trolling? Are any of you people sane enough?

It's almost as if every Zionist can behave like a sane person.

You must have a lot of problems in your life to be that sadistic.

wrong again 'because' Hoss's post is factual do you refer to blacks as ABD? I can tell you from personal observation that arab and iranian and pakistani muslims are the most RACIST people in the world in reference to BLACKS

No, Chaldeans refer to them that way. Arabs don't.

Wrong. Pakistanis are on the receiving end of racism.
Pakistanis are often racist against white Christians in many Western regions such as in the UK (Asian sex gangs: 'Culture of silence' allows grooming of white girls for fear of being racist | Mail Online) Yet, Pakistanis are victims if Arab racism and supremacy as virtual slaves. (Photographer captures 'new slaves' of the Gulf - CNN.com)

Main persecution and massacres on Chaldeans by Muslim Iraq was in the 1939's.

Surah 33:50 O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war, and the daughters of thine uncle on the father's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the father's side, and the daughters of thine uncle on the mother's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the mother's side who emigrated with thee, and a believing woman if she give herself unto the Prophet and the Prophet desire to ask her in marriage - a privilege for thee only, not for the (rest of) believers - We are Aware of that which We enjoined upon them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess - that thou mayst be free from blame, for Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

bukhari vol. 7 #137 narrated abu al-khdri, ''we got female captives of war booty and we use to do coitus interruptus with them. so we ask allah's messenger about it and he said, ''d o you really do that,''! repeating the question thrice..............so the muslims took these women and girls and raped them without worring about getting them pregnant.

You stupid bitch you just completely made that up. Why do you people lie so much? Do you know the danger of lying? Meanwhile your Asians got raped to hell by the Chinese.

Hey, isn't it zina (a sin) to lie about the Koran and the Hadith?

It's easy to look up the sources PC quoted -- the Koran (or Qur'an) is all over the web, in multiple translations. I like the Koran at u.mich.edu, because it's searchable:

Chapter 33 -- The Clans
[33.50] O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

The Hadith are a little harder to look up online -- but only a little. Most readers here would be interested in the Hadith listed at Quoting Islam:

Under the heading Muhammad allows his soldiers to rape captive women you will find --

... in Sahih al-Bukhari:

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 137:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
We got female captives in the war booty and we used to do coitus interruptus with them. So we asked Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] about it and he said, "Do you really do that?" repeating the question thrice, "There is no soul that is destined to exist but will come into existence, till the Day of Resurrection."

Thus Muhammad does not forbid his men to rape their captives, but merely says that it's better not to do coitus interruptus. His men were to keep going till coitus was complete.

The heading of Chapter 29 of Sahih Muslim, a canonical hadith collection, is

"IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A CAPTIVE WOMAN AFTER SHE IS PURIFIED (OF MENSES OR DELIVERY). IN CASE SHE HAS A HUSBAND, HER MARRIAGE IS ABROGATED AFTER SHE BECOMES CAPTIVE"

Now, if you'd like to quote some islamic sources that refute Surah 33:50 from the Koran, or the Hadith of al-Bukhari, we'll happily entertain the debate -- but calling nasty names in no way impresses anyone.

Your behavior here reflects very badly on your religion. No one would guess from the way you conduct yourself that Islam is supposed to be a "religion of peace."

-- Paravani

Last edited:
That reminds me of when Moqtada Al Sadr put out an order that if any American female Soldiers were taken by the Mahdi Army they were not to be armed however they were theres for the keeping and to be taken as a wife and converted to Islam.

Surah 33:50 O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war, and the daughters of thine uncle on the father's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the father's side, and the daughters of thine uncle on the mother's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the mother's side who emigrated with thee, and a believing woman if she give herself unto the Prophet and the Prophet desire to ask her in marriage - a privilege for thee only, not for the (rest of) believers - We are Aware of that which We enjoined upon them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess - that thou mayst be free from blame, for Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

bukhari vol. 7 #137 narrated abu al-khdri, ''we got female captives of war booty and we use to do coitus interruptus with them. so we ask allah's messenger about it and he said, ''d o you really do that,''! repeating the question thrice..............so the muslims took these women and girls and raped them without worring about getting them pregnant.

You stupid bitch you just completely made that up. Why do you people lie so much? Do you know the danger of lying? Meanwhile your Asians got raped to hell by the Chinese.

Nothing above is made up.

And your response validates same.

Poltical chic. Read bukhari. Quit getting your quotes of jihad watch.

That's not the hadith.

really? you want to deny the fact that islamic law makes LEGAL the rape of women captured in war? gee 'because' habibi do not lie----that is shariah-----it allowed the rape 1/4 million girls in east pakistan and a lot more i sudan in fact my own husbands grandmother (as a young woman --before hubby was born ----was raped and murdered------her two babies died-----before her husband got home a few days later----- do you think that there was a prosecution against the rapist in that shariah shit hole?

anyone out there want to deny the fact of rape of southern sudanese women and enslavement of their children? how about YOU ---SHERRI??? Tel Aviv is chock full of sudanese christians right now ready to spit in your filthy lying face in the name of Jesus of nazareth

really? you want to deny the fact that islamic law makes LEGAL the rape of women captured in war? gee 'because' habibi do not lie----that is shariah-----it allowed the rape 1/4 million girls in east pakistan and a lot more i sudan in fact my own husbands grandmother (as a young woman --before hubby was born ----was raped and murdered------her two babies died-----before her husband got home a few days later----- do you think that there was a prosecution against the rapist in that shariah shit hole?

No it doesn't. Law before thousands of years ago doesn't coincide with what happened decades ago.

And for all we know you're being dishonest. Don't share personal stories. Most people won't believe them.

No it doesn't. Law before thousands of years ago doesn't coincide with what happened decades ago.

And for all we know you're being dishonest. Don't share personal stories. Most people won't believe them.

Sorry, BIK, but we've already caught you in one bald-faced lie:

Surah 33:50 O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war...

bukhari vol. 7 #137 narrated abu al-khdri, ''we got female captives of war booty ...

... Which is clearly a deliberate lie (unless you don't know sh*t about the Qur'an or the Hadith), as my additional sources in post #86 prove.

So, since you've been caught lying on this thread -- and I'm guessing, many others besides -- you, not your opponents, have the greater burden of proof. We'd be fools to believe your word about anything without proof now that you've been shown to be a liar.

-- Paravani

Interesting revelations

I've always found that the easiest way to counter any defense of Islam... is with the actual texts and doctrines of Islam.

For instance, this one is a real winner -- did you know that according to Islamic experts, it's all right for Muslims to use the Bible as toilet paper?

From the searchable archives at IslamWeb (linked):

Ash-Shams Ar-Ramli may Allaah have mercy upon him said: 'It is not permissible or sufficient to cleanse oneself after defecation with something that should be respected. What should be respected is of various kinds, among which is something on which some religious knowledge is written, like Prophetic narrations and Islamic jurisprudence, and the knowledge that leads to learning such science. As regards what is not respected, like philosophy and the torah or the Injeel [Gospel] which are known to be distorted and which do not contain any great name, then it is permissible to cleanse with them after defecating.'

Nice, huh?

... But remember, they'll kill you for burning their Koran.

-- Paravani

gee-----a muslim cannot "cleanse himself" with court papers?------he is supposed to hold COURT PAPERS "holy"?
I have been in courts-----for various civil issues (of course)----no one considers old cases ----"HOLY" Sometimes they have to be stored in special archives------but there are lots and lots of copies which are UTTERLY EXPENDABLE --------and can certainly be used to line the kitty box or-----tranport the mouse trap with the little critter-------clamped in For personal cleansing------I INSIST ON NEW PAPER-------soft and absorbent-------I do not avoid old court papers out of "RESPECT" ----it is more a matter of DISGUST

gee-----a muslim cannot "cleanse himself" with court papers?------he is supposed to hold COURT PAPERS "holy"?
I have been in courts-----for various civil issues (of course)----no one considers old cases ----"HOLY" Sometimes they have to be stored in special archives------but there are lots and lots of copies which are UTTERLY EXPENDABLE --------and can certainly be used to line the kitty box or-----tranport the mouse trap with the little critter-------clamped in For personal cleansing------I INSIST ON NEW PAPER-------soft and absorbent-------I do not avoid old court papers out of "RESPECT" ----it is more a matter of DISGUST

Ah, but remember, Rosie... Muslim courts are Shariah courts, which are based on Islamic law. So every court decision quotes the holy words of the Koran or the "Hadith", which are teachings about the life of Muhammad, the Great Defiler of Children...

-- Paravani

Last edited:
I would have YOU KNOW----that in my town---all
civil court proceedings QUOTE THE HOLY
CPRL

CPRL Civil Practice Law and Rules
and kitty droppings are TOO
good for the records of those
wretched court proceedings

Interesting revelations

I've always found that the easiest way to counter any defense of Islam... is with the actual texts and doctrines of Islam.

For instance, this one is a real winner -- did you know that according to Islamic experts, it's all right for Muslims to use the Bible as toilet paper?

From the searchable archives at IslamWeb (linked):

Ash-Shams Ar-Ramli may Allaah have mercy upon him said: 'It is not permissible or sufficient to cleanse oneself after defecation with something that should be respected. What should be respected is of various kinds, among which is something on which some religious knowledge is written, like Prophetic narrations and Islamic jurisprudence, and the knowledge that leads to learning such science. As regards what is not respected, like philosophy and the torah or the Injeel [Gospel] which are known to be distorted and which do not contain any great name, then it is permissible to cleanse with them after defecating.'

Nice, huh?

... But remember, they'll kill you for burning their Koran.

-- Paravani
pea sized cock..................vain peacock ................talkin popycock ....that's pura katchara in angrezi

tera mor pura pura itna katchara bolta tha

they should use the vile galej manu hindu sacred law texts instead to wipe kaka off ghands...arses

also explicitly pedophile, caste rules, widow suttee burning, vile beyond any other sacred text....worse than the koran by far

but not the vedas or upanishads or gita...they are the best!!!

anyhow only uncivilsed dirty gora pardesi louts use toilet paper

real indians in india wash their shitty arses With pukka pani..... water only

but then dont eat with their left hands; only the right hand

the left hands are reserved for washing arses!

strutting peacock (which is what paravani is in hindi) here writes or types with his shitty left hand by the sounds of what he or she says

vani: Vani (Urdu: ونی) is a child marriage custom in tribal areas of Pakistan. Besides tribal areas, it is widely followed in Punjab in Pakistan. This custom is tied to blood feuds among the different tribes and clans where the young girls are forcibly married to the members of different clans in order to resolve the feuds. The Vani could be avoided if the clan of the girl agrees to pay money, called Deet (Urdu: دیت)...hindi and urdu are the same language

also practised in hindu indian villages to this day

this and every day upper caste hindu men rape thousands of low caste hindu women in villages all over india; its normal there and they dont even complain

if they did, the police would rape them as well which is also normal

india has the best and worst of everything

you dont sound like the best............ bhaya or bhabi ji

ganapati vapa mor....why don't you talk like ganesh's peacock and be at least civilised, henna?

are you an RSS goonda or shiv sena fascist jateewadi from dirty filthy greedy BUM BAY?

I am white english jewish but married a brahmin hindu girl near bombay....i know what i is talkin about

yes some moguls did horrible things in hindustan but sab bul jao...forget it.........

the indian mujahideen very nearly bombed my arse to bits in india just 3 years ago but I dont hate islam because of that

Last edited:
... then I don't know what was! :confused:

I'm sure that whatever you wrote, Kvetch, was probably terribly inflammatory to anyone else from the Punjab... but I am thankfully American, and I don't think I understood more than maybe two or three words out of the whole.

Yes, Paravani was a Hindu peacock god who allowed the other gods to ride on his back. I am not Hindu, but I understand that it also means "the ultimate breath" in Sanskrit... a concept that resonates with me.

And yes, I do have a pea-sized cock, of course I do! :D

... Because I'm female...

:lol:

-- Paravani

Last edited:
of course kvetch-----true kvetch that you are, you are glad you survived to KVETCH some more allahuakbar

Forum List

Back