Sex jihad: Palest. Immigrants harass Jewish women as a "holy war."

Parvani----if you were an egyptian muslimah----you would not even have THAT 'pea sized' youknowwhat

Parvani----if you were an egyptian muslimah----you would not even have THAT 'pea sized' youknowwhat

Yeah, Rosie, I know what they do to most muslimahs. Female circumcision is widely practiced among African Christians, too, did you know that? But generally they abandon the practice when they move to another part of the world.

Muslims in the UK, on the other hand, have been shipping their little girls out of the country over vacation to have the procedure done. Now, however, they have decided it's cheaper to pay expenses for the cutter to come to the UK to do a whole batch of girls all at once, even though it's illegal to cut girls in the UK.

(( shudder ))

Okay, that's enough of that topic.

-- Paravani

not quite but close----FMG in christian populations ---even in subsaharan africa---even in ethiopia does not reach the levels ----of egypt muslimah population

... then I don't know what was! :confused:

I'm sure that whatever you wrote, Kvetch, was probably terribly inflammatory to anyone else from the Punjab... but I am thankfully American, and I don't think I understood more than maybe two or three words out of the whole.

Yes, Paravani was a Hindu peacock god who allowed the other gods to ride on his back. I am not Hindu, but I understand that it also means "the ultimate breath" in Sanskrit... a concept that resonates with me.

And yes, I do have a pea-sized cock, of course I do! :D

... Because I'm female...

:lol:

-- Paravani
well you are a good sport, honey...the way you reacted to my crap

any hindu indian except the most liberal would indeed have been outraged, especially men

and i aint no fan of islam, neither, except the sufi poets and mystics

FGM has nothing to do with islam or christianity, either

it predates either

epicentre is ethiopia...very very old christians

paravani is a lovely name but indian female names are even lovelier

what makes you denounce just Mo as a pedo

hindus are worse...................but you probably don't know that

and their widows are far worse treated than muslim ones in india

and muslims dont go around raping low caste women like high caste hindus do, either

havin said that, muslims worldwide are worst to women, of course

but is that a reason to jump into bed with israeli zionuts??

they are thieving land all the time and lying about it here, big time

like you yanx did to your" indians"...redskins

are you a jap pea-hen , or what? (jewish american princess)

I'm curious....in more ways than one

Last edited:
The statement FGM has nothing to do with islam is untrue TODAY---the overwhelming majority of FGMs are done by muslims FGM existed in arabia at the INCEPTION of islam and has been with islam ever since----more or less depending on geography. It orginated in ANCIENT egypt Of all countries the HIGHEST PREVALENCE of FGM is amongst egyptian women-----was OVER 90% but recently outlawed---but STILL PREVALENT outside major cites FGM is also very prevalent in Ethiopia and---kvetch is right---in THAT country even amongst christians and I heard that there were one or two cases amongst jews IN ethiopia For Kvetch---the practice even exists in PAKISTAN ---amongst muslims not much ----but it does exist----Iran too W.H.O has stats on line There are articles on the issue published FROM DOCTORS IN EGYPT ----in various big time journals like British LANCET and usa NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE

gee-----a muslim cannot "cleanse himself" with court papers?------he is supposed to hold COURT PAPERS "holy"?
I have been in courts-----for various civil issues (of course)----no one considers old cases ----"HOLY" Sometimes they have to be stored in special archives------but there are lots and lots of copies which are UTTERLY EXPENDABLE --------and can certainly be used to line the kitty box or-----tranport the mouse trap with the little critter-------clamped in For personal cleansing------I INSIST ON NEW PAPER-------soft and absorbent-------I do not avoid old court papers out of "RESPECT" ----it is more a matter of DISGUST

Ah, but remember, Rosie... Muslim courts are Shariah courts, which are based on Islamic law. So every court decision quotes the holy words of the Koran or the "Hadith", which are teachings about the life of Muhammad, the Great Defiler of Children...

-- Paravani
paravani you are cordially invited to join a very special journey to Jerusalem and Mecca

if you read the OP on this new thread, you will see that a special role has been selected for you

please join us there

namaste

Kvetch and Rosie

kvetch a few days ago you said you married a low caste hindu girl----when did she BRAHMINIZE?

Thank you, I think. You do know that it's just an avatar name, right?

Marrying a six-year-old? I'd call that defiling a child. And worse is the fact that, because Muhammad is held up as the example of virtue and holiness for an entire religion that is now the world's second-largest, pedophilia is spreading like a disease wherever Muslims settle in large numbers.

hindus are worse...

havin said that, muslims worldwide are worst to women, of course

but is that a reason to jump into bed with israeli zionuts??

Hindus don't proselytize. The wonderful thing about their religion is that they believe in reincarnation -- and so they rightly assume that if one were supposed to be a Hindu in this life, one would have been born into a Hindu family. Ergo, if one isn't born a Hindu, there isn't much point in trying to talk one into it, is there?

As for your expression, "Israeli Zionut"... Sorry, it's just a non-sequitur.

I have no idea why you would believe that anyone who dislikes Islam must be Jewish. Islam hates everybody equally -- it only claims to respect Jews and Christians as "people of the Book". But if you look closely at it, and read its Koran and its teachings, it is just as nasty to them as it is to everyone else who isn't Muslim.

Um... at this point I want to ask, is there anybody you don't hate?

Yeah, I'll bet you are.

-- Paravani

Last edited:
Paravani kvetch----as his name implies-----likes to jostle and annoy----there is a special -----endearment used amongst jews------to describe his persona---------he is a very charming little......... MAMZER

The statement FGM has nothing to do with islam is untrue TODAY---the overwhelming majority of FGMs are done by muslims FGM existed in arabia at the INCEPTION of islam and has been with islam ever since----more or less depending on geography. It orginated in ANCIENT egypt Of all countries the HIGHEST PREVALENCE of FGM is amongst egyptian women-----was OVER 90% but recently outlawed---but STILL PREVALENT outside major cites FGM is also very prevalent in Ethiopia and---kvetch is right---in THAT country even amongst christians and I heard that there were one or two cases amongst jews IN ethiopia For Kvetch---the practice even exists in PAKISTAN ---amongst muslims not much ----but it does exist----Iran too W.H.O has stats on line There are articles on the issue published FROM DOCTORS IN EGYPT ----in various big time journals like British LANCET and usa NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE
ancient egypt, eh

i didn't know that

shocked that it goes on in pakistan; I thought it was unkown outside africa and the gulf of arabia

i also heard that in egypt it is 90%

i thought; well christian copts are 10% of egyptians so do they do it too??

i know Mubarak's wife Suzanne tried hard to reduce it; she doesn't seem to have got very far!

will we need a team on our Haj to renew all these poor FGM cut girls; they are doing that in France you know; successfully

unlike in england where they have ignored it until very recently
not a single case or prosecution in Uk to date

and about a million healers for the sheilas to un-rape or detraumatise and heal all the victims of the rapist hordes!

do you like my haj OP?

will edit out or in anything you suggest, dear

Last edited:
I am a jewess kvetch----with the special interests of my sister jewesses WHO IS GOING TO FEED ALL THOSE HAJJI FRESSERS?-------that-----and daily clean undies for all?

Paravani kvetch----as his name implies-----likes to jostle and annoy----there is a special -----endearment used amongst jews------to describe his persona---------he is a very charming little......... MAMZER
a new yiddish word for my word processor

will look it up now.............thanx

I am a jewess kvetch----with the special interests of my sister jewesses WHO IS GOING TO FEED ALL THOSE HAJJI FRESSERS?-------that-----and daily clean undies for all?
who among our known suspects do you suggest??

angelicaT?

any male halal kosher chefs and undie washer folx you can imagine??

well we have to have chicken soup, for starters

with a special ingredient for Bikoz I know and Tinnie, too which involves baby brains

to withdraw him, Tinnie and Israeli hell-icopter pilots from any addiction to jewish or pal baby brains being splattered under any circumstances.

any hamas or IDF types or supporters and acolytes who drink this special chicken soup will miss all their child targets and throw up at pictures of child victims from Pallywood or Zio-wood !

will that do; I will post it on the haj thread if you approve, jewish mama motek!

a new yiddish word for my word processor

will look it up now.............thanx
the jewish encyclopedia states:

BASTARD - JewishEncyclopedia.com

Whether the child of a daughter of Israel and of a Gentile or bondman is a mamzer or not, was hotly disputed both among the early sages, down to Rabbi Judah the Patriarch, and among the later teachers in Palestine and in Babylonia (Yeb. 23a, 45a). But the rule finally adopted is that such a child is not a mamzer, even when the mother is a married woman. This is the decision in the modern code (Shulḥan 'Aruk, Eben ha-'Ezer, 4. 19), though it is admitted that the child is unfit for the priesthood. Maimonides decides to the same effect (Issure Biah, xv. 3). The law laid down in Deuteronomy against the mamzer and against his distant offspring seemed so harsh that every opportunity was taken to confine it to the narrowest limits.

you seem a bit on the strict side there, sweetie, halachically speaking, of course

my dad was indeed a B+++stard born out of wedlock, but i was not!!!

Thank you, I think. You do know that it's just an avatar name, right?

thankyou for your reply. yes of course but what a choice!!
and what a yankee abuse of the word avatar which is sanskrit for fully enlightened one eg Rama, Krishna, Vishnu, etc!!

Marrying a six-year-old? I'd call that defiling a child. And worse is the fact that, because Muhammad is held up as the example of virtue and holiness for an entire religion that is now the world's second-largest, pedophilia is spreading like a disease wherever Muslims settle in large numbers.

beware of imposing our cultural assumptions on what was then normal and pretty universal. english queens could be married at ten or younger

Hindus don't proselytize. The wonderful thing about their religion is that they believe in reincarnation -- and so they rightly assume that if one were supposed to be a Hindu in this life, one would have been born into a Hindu family. Ergo, if one isn't born a Hindu, there isn't much point in trying to talk one into it, is there?

true but Hindu fanaftix are as violent and obnoxious as any other

As for your expression, "Israeli Zionut"... Sorry, it's just a non-sequitur.

I have no idea why you would believe that anyone who dislikes Islam must be Jewish. Islam hates everybody equally -- it only claims to respect Jews and Christians as "people of the Book". But if you look closely at it, and read its Koran and its teachings, it is just as nasty to them as it is to everyone else who isn't Muslim.

Um... at this point I want to ask, is there anybody you don't hate?

see below

Yeah, I'll bet you are.

-- Paravani
well I have suggested in my OP on the haj to jerusalem and aliyah to mecca thread that you and Rosie are engaged in rewriting sharia law to make it explicitly feminist

wonder what that would look like??

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...m-and-mecca-we-invite-you-all-to-join-us.html

i hate as few people as possible

but i love teasing Miss chieviously

a habit I picked up from my wicked Indian guru Osho Rajneesh

have you heard of him?

he came very unstuck when he tried doing his megalomaniac cult trip in Oregon

it was sadly a cult but I got very well de programmed

good stuff about it, tho...i learned a whole lot and he was a brilliant communicator and joker and button presser

these days I am seriously into advaita vedanta and my main teacher is a californian jew, wayne liquormann
i like eckhart tolle but he's so expensive that I downloaded loads of his stuff from file sharing sources for free

and Reiki healing for the last 20 years as a profession. my teacher is a japanese american woman

are you practising any form of hindu orientated breath meditation like vipassana for example??

just curious, again!

Last edited:
kvetch a few days ago you said you married a low caste hindu girl----when did she BRAHMINIZE?
no sweetie she was very poor because her dad died young leaving 2 widows who were sisters

and 9 kids of which the eldest was 15 when he died.

loads of indian men die young,

all her 5 brothers are dead and one was stolen; he may be the only one still alive but we dont know; he was never traced.

but they are tamil brahmins.....you can't change caste

there are quite a lot of poor Brahmins in India.

Last edited:
I am fully aware of impoverished Brahmins------a very close and dear friend of mine in college was from such a family-----but he decide to DISCARD HIS STRING-------------a story-----One day we were trying to wrap a package and needed a bit of string---------he suddenly said "I HAVE SOMETHING" ---and pulled out an ELABORATELY KNOTTED string-------and explained its purpose to me--------I WAS HORRIFIED that he wanted to use it------but he laughed----then he had another one and we played "cat's cradle" uhm I think tamils are ethnic BENGALIs ------right? my friend was bengali ----from a surburb of calcutta

Kvetch-----bastard it is ----but the term is used VERY VERY AFFECTIONATELY for precocious active children who ----tend to have a SMART MOUTH-----which is actually a chracteristic HIGHLY PRIZED in jewish families -------while calling an adult "MAMZER" can be an insult--------saying "little mamzer" to a child is absolutely not --------it suggests a playful clever and amusing child------sometimes it is used even for an adult who has a kind of perverse but delightful sense of humor---------of course it can be used for an adult who is a DAMNED PAIN IN THE ASS

I am fully aware of impoverished Brahmins------a very close and dear friend of mine in college was from such a family-----but he decide to DISCARD HIS STRING-------------a story-----One day we were trying to wrap a package and needed a bit of string---------he suddenly said "I HAVE SOMETHING" ---and pulled out an ELABORATELY KNOTTED string-------and explained its purpose to me--------I WAS HORRIFIED that he wanted to use it------but he laughed----then he had another one and we played "cat's cradle" uhm I think tamils are ethnic BENGALIs ------right? my friend was bengali ----from a surburb of calcutta
no sweetie

tamils are from the south east; capital used to be called Madras; now called Chennai

india has 2 races;

Aryan in the north, including Bengalis, and all the north, Pakistan Afghanistan and Iran
Dravidian in the south, of which Tamils are the leading and oldest culture

all the Aryan languages are related to European ones and collectively called Indo-European.

the Aryans originated in the Russian and Ukranian steppes and moved east, invading India around 1500 B.C so that's why their lingos are related to Europe where different tribes of the same peoples moved west from the same steppes.

The Dravidians were the original Indians who were pushed south by the Aryans.

There are 4 Dravidian lingos and they are all very very difficult; 256 letters in the Tamil alphabet.

So I learned Hindi, the main lingo of the north which is the 3rd most spoken lingo on the planet after chinese and english if you add Urdu which is the same.

We didn't live in the south. Her Dad was in the British then Indian army as a signals officer and transferred to the big HQ near Bombay where the local lingo is Marathi and everyone speaks Hindi as well.

My wife hardly went to school but speaks fluently 2 Dravidian lingos, (Tamil and Kannada), Hindi, Marathi and English after 28 years in England. she reads and writes only Tamil and English very slowly.

She LOVES England because she had no freedom at all; forced marriage at 15 to an uncle who beat her and drank. 3 kids; girl then 2 boys who call me dad tho they are 41, 38 and 35....all named after Hindu Gods. Girl became a Christian. Wife not a practicing Hindu but niothing against it.

Just a wee tiny bit of the story......................

Forum List

Back