Sex jihad: Palest. Immigrants harass Jewish women as a "holy war."

This subject is not only scary jihad but dirty jihad too. What else holy sex?

That would be ASS LICKERS OF YOU KNOW WHO-----raping little kaffirah girls and then beheading them for "allah"

This subject is not only scary jihad but dirty jihad too. What else holy sex?
sex is holy when loving and god given

read the sacred indian texts like the kama sutra and the chinese taoist texts

only the christians are anti sex, you know

married jews have a sacred duty to have sex on the sabbath

Isn't there anyone who wants to comment on the suggestion made by the EGYPTIAN LAWYER lady that muslims world wide Harass Jewish women worldwide with sexual attacks? The "lady" must be HIGHLY motivated regarding her MARVELOUS PLAN-----she seems to have allowed herself to appear on the net to PROMOTE IT PERSONALLY. I was hoping that some of the muslims or at least FLOTILLA TYPES on this board would-----at least murmur a comment

29349351.jpg

interesting both kvetch and jos endorse bombs specifically designed to blow the brains out of children

Don't hold your breath Hoss for the record----I am amazed that the islamo nazi pigs chose to depict me as that very WASPY woman------and for the record------that gray hair thing-----an interesting phenomenon in my family is HAIR DOES NOT GET GREY--------my grandmother (with whom I shared many many physical attributes) died at age 96----not with the RED HAIR of her youth-----but ----it was brown---not grey----my mother----(same line) is 92-----very little gray hair

interesting both kvetch and jos endorse bombs specifically designed to blow the brains out of children
bollox....i just was amused; not in any nasty way

light relief shall we say; you are a bit keen on baby brain blowers and meccalist jihadzpeak

who is this egyptian lawyer we are meant to know about

i thoroughly approve of those Hindus in Hoss's link fighting for their rights in pak.....there are still lots of hindus left there who suffer lots.

Last edited:
It's amazing Micho is accusing everyone who disagrees with Israel as racist people.

Yet this guy is going off on Muslims like a fucking Nazi.

It's amazing Micho is accusing everyone who disagrees with Israel as racist people.

Why, Baghdad Bob, it seems that the Muslims are like Nazis. Not only do the Muslims murder each other of different sects, but they also murder non Muslims too. Perhaps you can convince the higher ups that it is very racist to call Black people slaves in Arabic. Maybe you can convince them to use the term Africans or even just Black. Calling someone a slave is really, really racist in this day and age. We realize that the only group involved in slavery these days are Muslims, but still...........

Why, Baghdad Bob, it seems that the Muslims are like Nazis. Not only do the Muslims murder each other of different sects, but they also murder non Muslims too. Perhaps you can convince the higher ups that it is very racist to call Black people slaves in Arabic. Maybe you can convince them to use the term Africans or even just Black. Calling someone a slave is really, really racist in this day and age. We realize that the only group involved in slavery these days are Muslims, but still...........

Another clever post by hoss doll :lol::lol::lol:

wrong again 'because' Hoss's post is factual do you refer to blacks as ABD? I can tell you from personal observation that arab and iranian and pakistani muslims are the most RACIST people in the world in reference to BLACKS

wrong again 'because' Hoss's post is factual do you refer to blacks as ABD? I can tell you from personal observation that arab and iranian and pakistani muslims are the most RACIST people in the world in reference to BLACKS

No, Chaldeans refer to them that way. Arabs don't.

Wrong. Pakistanis are on the receiving end of racism.

'because' you are lying-----however it is true that pakistanis were ---years ago-----subjected to racism in england muslims consider blacks to be VERY MUCH INFERIOR in some muslim countries --------they are the only "DHIMMIS" left

'because' you are lying-----however it is true that pakistanis were ---years ago-----subjected to racism in england muslims consider blacks to be VERY MUCH INFERIOR in some muslim countries --------they are the only "DHIMMIS" left

No I'm not. Chaldeans refer to them as ABD. I have many many Chaldeans in my area.

I'm not denying there aren't racist arabs, everybody has racist people. Many Jews are racist.

That doesn't prove anything.

Forum List

Back