Sex jihad: Palest. Immigrants harass Jewish women as a "holy war."

What do sex offenders have anything to do with this? Sex offenders regardless do who they are are punished by Israeli law.

If the Palestinian propagandists wouldn't come with libel "accusation" against the Israeli infidel women... All this would not be in the open, so much.

If the Palestinian propagandists wouldn't come with libel "accusation" against the Israeli infidel women... All this would not be in the open, so much.

Marhaba----libel is at the base of all pogroms, lynchings and genocides given the history of the muslims------expect libels You know better than do I about the issue of the middle east-----but I do have LOTS of experience with the mndsets of muslims of south east asia--------THEY NEED LIBELS------more than prayers

What do sex offenders have anything to do with this? Sex offenders regardless do who they are are punished by Israeli law.

The subject is about those that harass "infidel" Jewish women as a jihad holy war. Not just a "ordinary" crime.

Marhaba----libel is at the base of all pogroms, lynchings and genocides given the history of the muslims------expect libels You know better than do I about the issue of the middle east-----but I do have LOTS of experience with the mndsets of muslims of south east asia--------THEY NEED LIBELS------more than prayers
The supreme Islamic leader, Haj Amin al-Husseini, the mufti incited his people to massacre, castrate the Jews of Hebron in 1929 via libels, lies that the Zionists want to take over al Aqsa...

Palestinian jailed for rape after claiming to be Jewish - Telegraph

A court in Jerusalem has made international legal history by jailing Sabbar Kashur, a 30-year-old delivery man from East Jerusalem, for 18 months.
He was convicted of "rape by deception" following a criminal trial that has drawn criticism from across Israel.
The court heard accusations that Mr Kashur misled the woman, whose identity has not been disclosed, by introducing himself with the traditionally Jewish name during a chance encounter on a street in central Jerusalem in 2008.
After striking up a conversation, the two went into a top-floor room of a nearby office-block and engaged in a sexual encounter, after which Mr Kashur left before the woman had a chance to get dressed. It was only later that she discovered Mr Kashur's true racial background, lawyers said.
Although conceding that the sex was consensual, district court judge Tzvi Segal concluded that the law had a duty to protect women from "smooth-tongued criminals who can deceive innocent victims at an unbearable price"
"If she hadn't thought the accused was a Jewish bachelor interested in a serious romantic relationship, she would not have co-operated," Mrs Segal said as she delivered her verdict.
A conviction for rape by deception on the grounds of racial misrepresentation is believed to be internationally unprecedented, according to British legal experts.

The supreme Islamic leader, Haj Amin al-Husseini, the mufti incited his people to massacre, castrate the Jews of Hebron in 1929 via libels, lies that the Zionists want to take over al Aqsa...

Marhaba it gets worse-----all over the "islamic world" are libels that not only jews----but christians and hindus LIVE TO DESTROY ISLAM I am not ---young (anymore) ---as a very young woman (still in college) I met lots of people from south east asia because of a little weekend job-----in a very big hospital with ALL FOREIGN HOUSE STAFF I was invited to go to a mosque (somehow some pakistani and indian muslims took my polite and very taciturn personality as "interest----also---I am short in stature so I did not FRIGHTEN THEM) I believe that the visiting "genius" Imam was from Egypt-----in any case he spoke with a strong arabic accent-----but EXCELLENT english. -----the subject of his lecture was GOOD FRIDAY----because it was good friday that day I learned that the new testament was written by "PERVERSE LIARS" who were out to "DESTROY ISLAAAAM" christians are still the "ENEMEEEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAAM' I was young and very idealistic------I almost vomited on the rug------little boys sat next to their fathers listening to the BS as if God was speaking. The men NODDED at every vulgar word

I wonder if Mr. Know-it-all has read about the Islamists in Syria treating women as the spoils of war? I think we already have read enough of how the Muslims are raping their way across Europe.

I wonder if Mr. Know-it-all has read about the Islamists in Syria treating women as the spoils of war? I think we already have read enough of how the Muslims are raping their way across Europe.

Nothing true about what you say. Yet another deflection. You deflect more than you address any topic.

Nothing true about what you say. Yet another deflection. You deflect more than you address any topic.
Why is it impossible for you to believe the truth? Are you so busy playing Baghdad Bob? Here is the article about what is happening in Syria Jihadis in Syria: The Cracks Start to Show | Al Akhbar English , and as you can see, if you bother to actually read the article, you will pick up this paragraph.......
Some Islamists consider these women to be spoils of war, especially the wives and daughters of regime supporters, but local fighters are more apprehensive about the issue. Dozens of women have reportedly been sexually assaulted.

Why is it impossible for you to believe the truth? Are you so busy playing Baghdad Bob? Here is the article about what is happening in Syria Jihadis in Syria: The Cracks Start to Show | Al Akhbar English , and as you can see, if you bother to actually read the article, you will pick up this paragraph.......
Some Islamists consider these women to be spoils of war, especially the wives and daughters of regime supporters, but local fighters are more apprehensive about the issue. Dozens of women have reportedly been sexually assaulted.

That reminds me of when Moqtada Al Sadr put out an order that if any American female Soldiers were taken by the Mahdi Army they were not to be armed however they were theres for the keeping and to be taken as a wife and converted to Islam.

That reminds me of when Moqtada Al Sadr put out an order that if any American female Soldiers were taken by the Mahdi Army they were not to be armed however they were theres for the keeping and to be taken as a wife and converted to Islam.

Search also for mullahs pimping in Iran.

Reminds me of the shrugs and giggles of west pakistanis in 1971-----when reports of hundreds of thousands of girls RAPED in east pakistan during the civil war over there came to the public media As one friendly pakistani said to me (I was young then and HORRIFIED) "you don't understand my culture"

Yeah there's sex Jihad

McDonald's Jihad
Falafel Jihad
Hummus Jihad.
Abercrombie Jihad.
Calvin Klein Jihad.
Chevrolet Jihad
Ford Jihad
7/11 Jihad.

I can go on and on

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDqWGtykYNE]'Arab Men Should Sexually Harass Israeli Woman As Resistance - YouTube[/ame]

I must say it's the most REVOLTING, FILTHY and INHUMAN video I have ever seen in my LIFE.

The fact that this is said by a woman makes it 10 times worse!

Forum List

Back