Sex jihad: Palest. Immigrants harass Jewish women as a "holy war."

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Marhaba, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Marhaba

Marhaba Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
  2. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    What do sex offenders have anything to do with this? Sex offenders regardless do who they are are punished by Israeli law.

3. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,054
    the scum are emulating "al nabi"

4. Marhaba

Marhaba Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    If the Palestinian propagandists wouldn't come with libel "accusation" against the Israeli infidel women... All this would not be in the open, so much.

5. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,054

Marhaba----libel is at the base of all pogroms, lynchings and genocides given the history of the muslims------expect libels You know better than do I about the issue of the middle east-----but I do have LOTS of experience with the mndsets of muslims of south east asia--------THEY NEED LIBELS------more than prayers

6. Marhaba

Marhaba Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    The subject is about those that harass "infidel" Jewish women as a jihad holy war. Not just a "ordinary" crime.

7. Marhaba

Marhaba Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    The supreme Islamic leader, Haj Amin al-Husseini, the mufti incited his people to massacre, castrate the Jews of Hebron in 1929 via libels, lies that the Zionists want to take over al Aqsa...

8. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    The subject is that you're a conspiratorial moron.

9. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    Palestinian jailed for rape after claiming to be Jewish - Telegraph

A court in Jerusalem has made international legal history by jailing Sabbar Kashur, a 30-year-old delivery man from East Jerusalem, for 18 months.
    He was convicted of "rape by deception" following a criminal trial that has drawn criticism from across Israel.
    The court heard accusations that Mr Kashur misled the woman, whose identity has not been disclosed, by introducing himself with the traditionally Jewish name during a chance encounter on a street in central Jerusalem in 2008.
    After striking up a conversation, the two went into a top-floor room of a nearby office-block and engaged in a sexual encounter, after which Mr Kashur left before the woman had a chance to get dressed. It was only later that she discovered Mr Kashur's true racial background, lawyers said.
    Although conceding that the sex was consensual, district court judge Tzvi Segal concluded that the law had a duty to protect women from "smooth-tongued criminals who can deceive innocent victims at an unbearable price"
    "If she hadn't thought the accused was a Jewish bachelor interested in a serious romantic relationship, she would not have co-operated," Mrs Segal said as she delivered her verdict.
    A conviction for rape by deception on the grounds of racial misrepresentation is believed to be internationally unprecedented, according to British legal experts.

10. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,054
    Marhaba it gets worse-----all over the "islamic world" are libels that not only jews----but christians and hindus LIVE TO DESTROY ISLAM I am not ---young (anymore) ---as a very young woman (still in college) I met lots of people from south east asia because of a little weekend job-----in a very big hospital with ALL FOREIGN HOUSE STAFF I was invited to go to a mosque (somehow some pakistani and indian muslims took my polite and very taciturn personality as "interest----also---I am short in stature so I did not FRIGHTEN THEM) I believe that the visiting "genius" Imam was from Egypt-----in any case he spoke with a strong arabic accent-----but EXCELLENT english. -----the subject of his lecture was GOOD FRIDAY----because it was good friday that day I learned that the new testament was written by "PERVERSE LIARS" who were out to "DESTROY ISLAAAAM" christians are still the "ENEMEEEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAAM' I was young and very idealistic------I almost vomited on the rug------little boys sat next to their fathers listening to the BS as if God was speaking. The men NODDED at every vulgar word