Sex Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute. I think I remember who this "Tilly" poster is. Tilly, aren't you the same poster who was giving ME a problem when I was talking about married people talking about sex online with other men/women? Lol! Holy Smokes woman! Let us hope not! :D

Okay, let's air out this bullshit. Just WHAT is the problem here really? :) Out with it! I'm tired of this dishonesty and phoniness. Got something to say about me? Have some kind of problem with me or my posts? Bring it, bitches. :p Of course you know that I will be requiring you to post evidence, so go on and get gathering.

I think Bonzi needs one. And can it be fixed where it is invite only so I don't hafta see her and ChrisL talk about masturbating, fucking, sucking, licking, slurping everytime I click New Posts? And no, don't invite me.

Thanks in advance.

I just read a little bit of that thread... Jesus Christ is this what girls really talk about when guys are not around?

Gag me..

If you really knew anything about women...you wouldn't be asking that question.
Some things are personal and private and no..all women do not talk about that stuff with other women and they damn sure don't talk about it on a public message board unless they are hunting.
Bonzi strikes me as being bi-sexual...
She strikes me as being extremely unhappy in her marriage and is looking for a replacement. Or, she is just bored to tears and wants some action via cyber. I am sorry she is unhappy, but I don't want to be part of her fishing expedition and have to read her fantasies all the fucking time. I mean, come on. Some of the shit she posts is embarrassing.

I think Bonzi needs one. And can it be fixed where it is invite only so I don't hafta see her and ChrisL talk about masturbating, fucking, sucking, licking, slurping everytime I click New Posts? And no, don't invite me.

Thanks in advance.

I just read a little bit of that thread... Jesus Christ is this what girls really talk about when guys are not around?

Gag me..

Some things are personal and private and no..all women do not talk about that stuff with other women and they damn sure don't talk about it on a public message board unless they are hunting.
She strikes me as being extremely unhappy in her marriage and is looking for a replacement. Or, she is just bored to tears and wants some action via cyber. I am sorry she is unhappy, but I don't want to be part of her fishing expedition and have to read her fantasies all the fucking time. I mean, come on. Some of the shit she posts is embarrassing.
I,,ahem, figured her out the first week...She's like a leech to wine and roses...

Gag me..

I,,ahem, figured her out the first week...She's like a leech to wine and roses...
Well, you did better than I did. I liked her when she first showed up. Started some interesting threads I felt comfortable posting in. Then she got schnozzed and started in with the butt licking, then latched on to defcon4 being all flirty, then the next posts were bashing him, then he leaves for a good long while, then she starts hunting for a new one, with more raunchy threads.
Meh

Well, you did better than I did. I liked her when she first showed up. Started some interesting threads I felt comfortable posting in. Then she got schnozzed and started in with the butt licking, then latched on to defcon4 being all flirty, then the next posts were bashing him, then he leaves for a good long while, then she starts hunting for a new one, with more raunchy threads.
Meh
Hey, I've been married to a couple of those.......They all have a boot mark on their azz...

I don't even want my user name affiliated with a smut forum.

I asked it to be closed awhile back, but I guess staff wants more "steam" out of it? Or, they are busy chasing wabbits. :lol:

I don't even want my user name affiliated with a smut forum.

I asked it to be closed awhile back, but I guess staff wants more "steam" out of it? Or, they are busy chasing wabbits. :lol:
It's dinner time with a hit of something medicinal in nature...

Gag me..

You always respond to her threads!!! :lol: What are you talking about? As if you are someone innocent who never talks nasty??? My, my. :p

The guys here that haven't figured her out are in for a big surprise and probably not a pleasant one. We know she is not thrilled with her spouse because she has said so many times. We know much about her just from her posts. I left her off ignore hoping she would cease with the bullshit but I guess some guys like flirting with danger. I just don't want to have to read it. Hence..on ignore she goes that should fix the problem.

HOWEVER, my asking if there is a way we could ignore certain forums stands.

Meh
Hey, I've been married to a couple of those.......They all have a boot mark on their azz...

Your boot mark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back