Sex Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why my name is being brought into this. I only respond to threads. I haven't started any threads about sex. :D Nor have I said anything disgusting or inappropriate to anyone else.
To be fair, you actually seem to hate men. You ask them to answer personal questions honestly, and when they do (God knows why), you immediately abuse them, calling them liars and/or old men who can't really get it up.

I do? I never said anything about any old men being liars about not being able to get it up. Don't know if you are mistaking me for someone else. Quote the post please?
You were drinking heavily that night..

Well, let's just wait and see what the poster comes up with as far as me calling some old men liars who claim they can't get it up. I have no idea what this person is talking about, and this isn't the first time this poster has showed up to make false accusations against me. At least I think it is the same poster. I can easily check. :D
Somebody is on a Victorian tear....

Well, that is very . . . interesting. :) It has nothing to do with me though. I'm still wondering why my name is being brought up. I only responded to some threads about sex. Is that not allowed? If it's starting those threads that is not allowed, I didn't do it. Lol.

I don't know why my name is being brought into this. I only respond to threads. I haven't started any threads about sex. :D Nor have I said anything disgusting or inappropriate to anyone else.
To be fair, you actually seem to hate men. You ask them to answer personal questions honestly, and when they do (God knows why), you immediately abuse them, calling them liars and/or old men who can't really get it up.

I do? I never said anything about any old men being liars about not being able to get it up. Don't know if you are mistaking me for someone else. Quote the post please?
Go back and read tour own posts.

Which posts are you referring to? I've made MANY posts here. :D

Why are you complaining about my posts anyways? Do I know you? Who in the fuck's name are you and why on earth should I care what you say or think? Is there some reason?

You were drinking heavily that night..

Well, let's just wait and see what the poster comes up with as far as me calling some old men liars who claim they can't get it up. I have no idea what this person is talking about, and this isn't the first time this poster has showed up to make false accusations against me. At least I think it is the same poster. I can easily check. :D
Somebody is on a Victorian tear....

Well, that is very . . . interesting. :) It has nothing to do with me though. I'm still wondering why my name is being brought up. I only responded to some threads about sex. Is that not allowed? If it's starting those threads that is not allowed, I didn't do it. Lol.
You evidently hit the prude panic button...

I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies, so do not look me up in 9 1/2 months.

The drama whore arrived in the first post.

LOL- don't want to read Bonzi's posts- use the ignore button.
Don't want to read posts by Bonzi and Chris- don't open the thread.

Just because you can't resist reading their posts doesn't make it everyone else's problem.
You musta missed where I said Bonzi starts out seemingly innocent threads...sometimes some very good threads which is why I have not put her on ignore....but then it turns to disgusting stuff. Reading comprehension is problematic for you?

No- I find the prudes who insist others prevent them from being offended amusing.
There are sex sites all over the Internet. Why does USMB have to be dragged down to that level? Some people find it offensive, it doesn't mean they are prudes, it means they think this isn't the place for that.

I find lots of posts offensive on USMB- yet I don't spend my time telling USMB to figure out some way to filter them so my delicate little eyes are not offended.

Don't like the thread- don't read it. Don't like the poster that much- put them on ignore.

Nobody is forced to read any thread at USMB.
We can put members on ignore. I just wish we could put THREADS on ignore. Or particular forums. Which is why I put the thread in Announcements and Feedback.

Yeah- I would be up for an 'ignore thread' button, even if it isn't hard to just......ignore a thread.

Why are you complaining about my posts anyways? Do I know you? Who in the fuck's name are you and why on earth should I care what you say or think? Is there some reason?

Some people are jealous of your subtle sensuous self confidence....

I think we should all just get naked and drunk and have a USMB orgy... work out all these angry sexual frustrations!
Omg I can think of nothing more heinous than being in a room with nekkid usmb freaks.

Ravtard, D4E, BODE? Dottie????? Statist? Old Fag, any of those other freaks that I KNOW spend their time whacking off while they're posting...ugh.

I think Bonzi needs one. And can it be fixed where it is invite only so I don't hafta see her and ChrisL talk about masturbating, fucking, sucking, licking, slurping everytime I click New Posts? And no, don't invite me.

Thanks in advance.

People who talk about sex all the time usually aren't getting nearly as much as they want. My guess is the saloon has been closed for both Bonzi and Chris L for a long, long time. :(

In all fairness... and don't take this the wrong way, I love Gracie to death... but the only female I ever see here talking about graphic sexual stuff is Gracie! She is always complaining about Bonzi and ChrisL... but I never encounter any actual posts from those two where anything "over the line" is being discussed, it's always Gracie accusing them in some pretty lurid and graphic terms. Now, maybe they are deleting their posts or something? Or maybe I am just not going to the right threads... but I just haven't seen it.

I think Gracie needs to get laid. Just my opinion. ;)
You are missing the threads.

Of mine? Go check. I haven't started any threads about sex. I don't know what you're talking about. Lol.
I didn't say you started the threads. Get over yourself.

Well then what is your problem? You came here and it sounds as if you are making some kind of accusation. I didn't go to you making any accusations. Did I? :D

I think Bonzi needs one. And can it be fixed where it is invite only so I don't hafta see her and ChrisL talk about masturbating, fucking, sucking, licking, slurping everytime I click New Posts? And no, don't invite me.

Thanks in advance.
you have sexy avatar
so.......!

I think we should all just get naked and drunk and have a USMB orgy... work out all these angry sexual frustrations!
Omg I can think of nothing more heinous than being in a room with nekkid usmb freaks.

Ravtard, D4E, BODE? Dottie????? Statist? Old Fag, any of those other freaks that I KNOW spend their time whacking off while they're posting...ugh.

I have to get some sleep tonight, thanks for the nightmare KG.

Lol. Well I hope it was obvious that I was mostly just joking around with people on the threads I was participating in today. :D I don't really take those types of threads all that seriously. They are just for fun! Also, I really don't remember saying anything that was too explicit or inappropriate to anyone. That's why I wonder why my name is being dragged into this?

Lol. Well I hope it was obvious that I was mostly just joking around with people on the threads I was participating in today. :D I don't really take those types of threads all that seriously. They are just for fun! Also, I really don't remember saying anything that was too explicit or inappropriate to anyone. That's why I wonder why my name is being dragged into this?
Do you shave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back