Sex Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sex is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get so in order to avoid getting anything use prophylactic measures...we are all bonobos Now.....Promiscuous Primates ....you need cooling ...I am not fooling ....whole lot of love....

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with talking about sex. It is something that we all do and something that we all think about at least occasionally. It's fine if people want to joke around and stuff. Mind your business, old biddy!
When I was around 14 this lady that lived down the street would complain if we were around her area without a shirt on...

Lol. :D The temptation was too much for her to bear?

Male breasts

There is nothing wrong with talking about sex. It is something that we all do and something that we all think about at least occasionally. It's fine if people want to joke around and stuff. Mind your business, old biddy!
When I was around 14 this lady that lived down the street would complain if we were around her area without a shirt on...

Lol. :D The temptation was too much for her to bear?

Male breasts
Flabby fat boys...

I am not into sex with many women at once ...I prefer disappointing them one at a time ...
The most interesting man in the world ...he once drove cross country wearing astronaut depend underwear to get away from an obsessed crazed Japanese sex robot...he does not always drink beer but when he does to this day he avoids Japanese sex robots no matter how much beer he drinks......

I think Bonzi needs one. And can it be fixed where it is invite only so I don't hafta see her and ChrisL talk about masturbating, fucking, sucking, licking, slurping everytime I click New Posts? And no, don't invite me.

Thanks in advance.

It's fun to talk about.
ChrisL likes it
I just like to talk about it.... (I like to tease.. ok there it is)
You should try it... it's funny/fun.

Lord please....please don't let me speak my mind ...please don;t dont

thank you Lord...thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back