Sex and the CIA: The Abrupt Fall of Gen. David Petraeus

Court martial? what the fuck? what did the guy really do that was that bad?

Whatever it takes to get the attention off the Benghazi Bungler. Now they've targeted John R. Allen. One by one, everyone who has any knowledge of the situation in the middle east, including Benghazi is being replaced and removed beyond their ability to testify.

How stupid is the American public? Really? They will accept this whole cloth rather than find out what really happened and what obama is actually covering up. In order to get these men to sacrifice themselves and their entire careers, it has to be something really big.

I have heard of anything like this since Henry VIII manufactured a heresy case against Katherine of Aragon so he could marry Anne Boelyn.

If the above is true and I am thinking it has to be something more than just some dude screwing around on his wife.

What the hell is going on?

by JAMES BRUNO

On the sudden resignation of Gen. David Petraeus over an adulterous affair, political pundit David Brooks lamented that we couldn't have a more "French attitude" toward such human peccadilloes. Indeed, the CIA's third and longest serving director, Allen Dulles, was a notorious serial adulterer who reportedly had sex with the Queen of Greece in his office. So, why drum one of America's most brilliant generals out of office in the bat of an eye?

A most interesting take on the resignation by an ex-diplomat @ http://jameslbrunologspot.com/2012/11/sex-and-cia-abrupt-fall-of-gen-david.html&r=keyword&word=sex

:cool:

Right Wing and conservative moralism along with Progressive moralism. I remember them all going after a blowjob of to the side of the Oval Office.

fucking Puritan streak in the USA

They did. So what is this all about Dante? Why is this guy's BJs becoming an issue?

Court martial? what the fuck? what did the guy really do that was that bad?

Question: if he testified under oath that Benghazi was about the video, while knowing full well that it wasn't.....see the Broadwell speech at Denver, suggesting that the CIA had Libyan prisoners at a secret location as the source of the attacks......would that be cause for court marshall?

PC, I am just starting to pay attention to this issue. Is this about the above that you posted or the sexual flings?

Is there an official word on this?

The is a question as to whether this is about the dalliance that garners the interest of most folks,......or, a strategy to obfuscate the issue of ineptitude of the foreign policy of this administration.

If the FBI knew a year ago....and Holder admits to knowing in August....what was the reason for holding the story back?
Leverage to make Petraeus testify that it was the video?

And if Cantor knew two weeks ago....why didn't the Republics blow it up prior to the election??

Question: if he testified under oath that Benghazi was about the video, while knowing full well that it wasn't.....see the Broadwell speech at Denver, suggesting that the CIA had Libyan prisoners at a secret location as the source of the attacks......would that be cause for court marshall?

PC, I am just starting to pay attention to this issue. Is this about the above that you posted or the sexual flings?

Is there an official word on this?

The is a question as to whether this is about the dalliance that garners the interest of most folks,......or, a strategy to obfuscate the issue of ineptitude of the foreign policy of this administration.

If the FBI knew a year ago....and Holder admits to knowing in August....what was the reason for holding the story back?
Leverage to make Petraeus testify that it was the video?

And if Cantor knew two weeks ago....why didn't the Republics blow it up prior to the election??

Hmm dirty stinkin' politics yet again?

If Petreaus hadn't seen subpenaed to testify before the senate, we'd never have heard of this.

The obama royal regime is systematically removing all of the top military leadership.

Bullshit.

He wasn't even the focus of the investigation.

And Republicans knew about it first.

:eusa_shifty:

The purpose of the investigation was to manufacture an incident that could be used to prevent Petreaus from testifying. Otherwise, just let the investigation go on and put his ass in the witness chair.

He definitely needs to testify on the 4 dead Americans and the knowledge he has of it. I don't care about the affair or when anyone knew. This could happen to any normal healthy man. Unfortunately many women are attracted to what they precieve as power. Petreaus is no where close to be the only man that found himself in that position. Move on to the real investigation.

Bullshit.

The purpose of the investigation was to manufacture an incident that could be used to prevent Petreaus from testifying. Otherwise, just let the investigation go on and put his ass in the witness chair.

He definitely needs to testify on the 4 dead Americans and the knowledge he has of it. I don't care about the affair or when anyone knew. This could happen to any normal healthy man. Unfortunately many women are attracted to what they precieve as power. Petreaus is no where close to be the only man that found himself in that position. Move on to the real investigation.

So it appears we are dealing with two different matters here. Why is the sexual affair even part of this discussion or the news being reported on this?

So it appears we are dealing with two different matters here. Why is the sexual affair even part of this discussion or the news being reported on this?

The sexual affair is remove Patreus from testifying at the Senate I think. If they keep dragging skeletons out of the closet we won't have any top brass left, all those guys keep some pussy on the side.

Bullshit.

:clap2::clap2:

If Petreaus hadn't seen subpenaed to testify before the senate, we'd never have heard of this.

The obama royal regime is systematically removing all of the top military leadership.

Bullshit.

Eyeah..right..

Again, Cantor and his merry band of young guns knew what was going on some time ago.

They knew before the President.

One has to wonder why they didn't blab this..if that's what it was.

You guys are ridiculous..

Bullshit.

A 'real' investigation is never going to take place.

Issa will do a dog and pony show for you guys..but nothing will come of it.

The sexual affair is remove Patreus from testifying at the Senate I think. If they keep dragging skeletons out of the closet we won't have any top brass left, all those guys keep some pussy on the side.

Dirty politics truly sucks if this is what is at play.

Why can't he just tell them to F off and testify anyhow? His affair is exposed. Nothing to lose, right?

If Petreaus testified that it was about the video, who told him that? Where did he get that information? What about the information that he had in real time that it wasn't about the video at all. Did he discuss the story about the video with the presidebt? Did the presidebt tell him to say it was about the video knowing full well it wasn't.

This has the propensity of bringing this royal regime to its knees. After all, it's not the first lie the royal regime told.

Dirty politics truly sucks if this is what is at play.

Why can't he just tell them to F off and testify anyhow? His affair is exposed. Nothing to lose, right?

Well since he stepped down I don't think he can testify, and after the affair is word is worth less than shit right now.

No. If the married ho who was macking on him hadn't crossed the ho who was cheating with him she wouldn't have been blasted thus exposing the affair she was having with the other married general.

Bullshit.

Bull!! He IS going to testify, so what do you have to say now??

Just announced that he was going to testify. Meaning obama's writers finally finished the script.

I am not interested in Petraeus and his girlfriend. Now there is a problem with John Allen and his nomination to become NATO's supreme allied commander, pending an investigation. Why?? Because of flirtatious emails between him and Jill Kelley.

That is so ridiculous. People flirt even when they are married!!! It does not mean they are cheating on their spouse. Why are they making a big deal about this??

Presidents Kennedy and Eisenhower were known cheaters and it was totally ignored. Kennedy had various affairs and Eisenhower had a long relationship with his driver, Kay Summersby.

Let the wives worry about it. It's none of our business.

How Long Does It Take to Tell a President His CIA Director is Under Investigation?

How Long Does It Take to Tell a President His CIA Director is Under Investigation? | CNS News

The timeline and timing is what has caused me to take notice. Is the timing about the reveal of the affair part of some smokescreen?

I don't give a damn about affairs. That is a marriage issue involving the cheaters and the spouse. I give a damn about lies to the American people however.

Hear! Hear! Exactly how I feel.

Forum List

Back