Sex and the CIA: The Abrupt Fall of Gen. David Petraeus

Patreus does not deserve this, who gives a damn who he is fucking? he is a good man who spent his life serving his country and putting in work, and what is happening to him now is shameful and appalling.

I've been a fan of Patreus and his works for years, ever since he was running shit in Iraq. His counter insurgency strategy was brilliant and saved American lives.

I've been a fan of Patreus and his works for years, ever since he was running shit in Iraq. His counter insurgency strategy was brilliant and saved American lives.

He said the wrong thing. He said "The order to stand down did not come from the CIA". That geared up the machinery to make sure he didn't testify as to what he knew about the stand down order or anything else either.

This has nothing to do with sex at all. It has nothing to do with any affair. It's about silencing him and if he can't be silenced, he can be discredited.

One by one, the entirety of military leadership in the middle east is being removed. It's almost like it was ordered by the Taliban.

He said the wrong thing. He said "The order to stand down did not come from the CIA". That geared up the machinery to make sure he didn't testify as to what he knew about the stand down order or anything else either.

This has nothing to do with sex at all. It has nothing to do with any affair. It's about silencing him and if he can't be silenced, he can be discredited.

One by one, the entirety of military leadership in the middle east is being removed. It's almost like it was ordered by the Taliban.

That is such crap. You are a tiresome pain in the ass, you know that??

You can always stop acting like a liberal and put me on ignore.

If we keep dragging skeletons out of the close there won't be anyone left in the Military past an 0-6.

You can always stop acting like a liberal and put me on ignore.

I know you'd love that. But I'm not going to.

Forum List

Back