Several dead, dozens reportedly hurt as gunmen attack vehicles in Israel

That's your personal problem not mine. :eusa_angel:

The personal problem of the civilized world is you lunatics want to kill us.

Muslim attack on 9/11, killing 3,000
Ongoing Muslim genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Muslims firebomb Coptic church in Cairo, killing 21
Muslims slaughter 60 Christians in church in Iraq
Muslim bombings in Mumbai, India kill 250, 700 injured
Muslim bombings in Londin, 53 killed, 700 injured
Multiple Muslim bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured
Muslim bombing in Bali nightclub, 202 killed, 300 injured
Muslim bombing attacks in Russia kill 300
Musim attack on Beslan, Russia school, 344 killed including 186 children
Muslim attack on the Christian community in Demsa,
Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in India, 21 explosive devices, 56 dead and 200 injured.
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people
Muslims attack mosques in Pakistan, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others
Muslim attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India, 25 dead.
Muslim bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
Muslim suicide attack on Indian parliament kills 7, wounds 12
Muslim machine gun attack on Hindu temple in India. 31 dead, 86 injured

Well I'm getting bored so I guess that I will go.

It was fun for a while battting you around like a cat does a mouse.

But you are a simpleton and proved to be way too easy. :lol: :cuckoo:

Well I'm getting bored so I guess that I will go.

It was fun for a while battting you around like a cat does a mouse.

But you are a simpleton and proved to be way too easy. :lol: :cuckoo:

Only a Mahometan can be bored with his cult of mass murder, pedophilia wife-beating and honor killing :eek:

allahu fucku, virgin chaser :lol:

Last edited:
GAZA, (PIC)-- Hamas denied responsibility for the attack on two Israeli buses, carrying soldiers, near Eilat on Thursday morning that left seven killed and 20 others wounded.

The movement said in a statement that it was not her policy to use lands of other countries to launch attacks on Israeli targets. Israel said that the attackers came from Gaza via the Egyptian territory.

Hamas denies responsibility for attack near Eilat

We do not consider your world civilized.
While clogging immigration lines there, of course.
It is basically immoral and decadent.
And we want to "purify" it, basically, by shariatizing it, don't we?
We are quite happy with our standards.
Of course! In memorable words of Ibn Al-Rawandi "Islam was never a religion of tolerance and it is not tolerant by nature. Despite the way the apologists would like to depict it, Islam was spread by the sword and has been maintained by the sword throughout its history, not to mention the scourge and the cross. In truth it was the Arab empire that was spread by the sword and it is as an Arab empire that Islam is maintained to this day in the form of a religion largely invented to hold that empire together and subdue native populations. An unmitigated cultural disaster parading as God's will. Religious minorities were always second-class citizens in this empire and were only tolerated on sufferance and in abject deference to their Arab/Muslim masters; for polytheists and unbelievers there was no tolerance at all, it was conversion or death.". Anything else is just excuses, of course.
1.6 billion and growing.
Like the Independence Day aliens, of course.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

When Syrai falls, it's going to be a shit storm for Israel.

Chances are this is going to escalate and possibly get epic

I disagree, if Assad falls, Iran will lose big time and Hezbollah will have their hands full....not Israel, at least not right away.......

Good point

But I kind of think Iran-Syria are like leases on Hez and hamas. w/o tyrants to guide them, they will begin to lash out, seeing as they only have the goal of killing infedels and don't have to deal with the world as a whole.

GAZA, (PIC)-- Hamas denied responsibility for the attack on two Israeli buses, carrying soldiers, near Eilat on Thursday morning that left seven killed and 20 others wounded.

The movement said in a statement that it was not her policy to use lands of other countries to launch attacks on Israeli targets. Israel said that the attackers came from Gaza via the Egyptian territory.

Most assuredly this was a false flag operation staged by Israel.

Israel hates the border being opened between Gaza and Egypt.

And is trying to invent excuses to force the border closed.

Plus it gives them another opening to pound Gaza with bombs.

Are you claiming they murdered thier own people so they could bomb Gaza?

Maybe, if Muzzies fixated more on their failed culture and less on Israel, you'd be known for more than just terrorism. PS, Mahomet was a pedophile

Investor's Business Daily: How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In The Dark
Israel, a New Jersey-sized nation of 7.5 million people (1.7 million of whom are Arab) filed 7,082 international patents in the five years ending in 2007. By contrast, 28 majority-Muslim nations with almost 1.2 billion people — 155 times the population of Israel — were granted 2,071 patents in the same period. Narrowing the comparison to the 17 Muslim nations of the Middle East from Morocco to Iran and down the Arabian Peninsula, the 409 million people in that region generated 680 patents in five years.
This means that the Arab and Iranian world produced about one patent per year for every 3 million people, compared with Israel's output of one annual patent for every 5,295 people, an Israeli rate some 568 times that of Israel's neighbors and sometime enemies.

The awarding of Nobel Prizes in the quantitative areas of chemistry, economics and physics shows a similar disparity, with five Israeli winners compared with one French Algerian (a Jew who earned the prize for work done in France) and an Egyptian-American (for work done at Caltech in California).

The telltale signs of Israel's economic rise can be seen in the Tel Aviv skyline and the new office complexes around Jerusalem. International giant Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. was founded in 1901 by three pharmacists in Jerusalem. Today it employs 40,000 around the world.

Teva has a market cap of $44.2 billion — the most highly valued company based in Israel and the ninth-largest firm traded on the Nasdaq

Less than 300 miles separate the purposeful creative buzz in the JVP Media Quarter from the restive streets of Cairo, where the Muslim Brotherhood tells Egypt's unemployed that their plight is the fault of corrupt capitalists and Jews. It doesn't take a Nobel Prize-winning economist to figure out where these two economies are going.

How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In Dark - Investors.com

The Zionist who rule Israel are some extremely evil people

The state comes first and ir's citizens are expendable.

Allah is a Zionist, slave of allah. Shouldn't you be out committing jihad?

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Martin Luther King, Jr...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

You do know that islam supports and trains people to kill themselves and that there's proof of this and not just assumption.

Not sure what you mean by Islam training??

Suicide is 100% against Islamic theology and the Quran.

Forum List

Back