Several dead, dozens reportedly hurt as gunmen attack vehicles in Israel

You are just jealous. :eusa_angel:

LOL. 13 million Jews in the world: 170 Jews have won Nobel Prizes for groundbreaking achievements in science, mathematics and economics.:clap2:

1.5 billion Muzlims: Zero Muzlim Nobel Prize winners :lol:

Islam, the religion of ignorance. :lol:

I have to check but I think there were like 3 or something--compared to 170. And out of the 3, there was the complete bogus one given to Arafart--a Peace Prize, no less.

Also, scroll up JStone, I asked you a ? above.

LOL. 13 million Jews in the world: 170 Jews have won Nobel Prizes for groundbreaking achievements in science, mathematics and economics.:clap2:

1.5 billion Muzlims: Zero Muzlim Nobel Prize winners :lol:

Islam, the religion of ignorance. :lol:

I have to check but I think there were like 3 or something--compared to 170. And out of the 3, there was the complete bogus one given to Arafart--a Peace Prize, no less.

Also, scroll up JStone, I asked you a ? above.

The Nobel Prize and Nobel Peace Prize are separate entities. The former is all that matters.

1.5 billion Muzlims: Zero Muzlim Nobel Prize winners:
Why should we care about Nobel Prize ??

We just let the Jews invent it.

And the Christians to manufacture it.

And we get the benefit from it. :cool:

1.5 billion Muzlims: Zero Muzlim Nobel Prize winners:
Why should we care about Nobel Prize ??

We just let the Jews invent it.

And the Christians to manufacture it.

And we get the benefit from it. :cool:

No worries, Mahomet the pedophile stole Judaism and Christianity, their prophets and patriarchs and made them Muzlims :lol:

Islam, the religion of stupidity :lol:

Why do we need to invent anything?

We let others do that manual labor.

We just reap the benefits. :eusa_angel:

You let others make meaningful contributions to civilization while your only contribution is jihad. :eek:

We do not really care what you think is Ok or not Ok.

Your standards are not our standards.

Don't like what we do ?

Tough. :cool:

Your medievel standards of pedophilia, wife beating and honor killings are not the standards of the civilized world.

Sucks being a Mooslim.

Forum List

Back