Seven year old girl dies

The girl had not eaten or had water for DAYS when she and her Father were picked up. They were being transported by bus when the girl started puking and her fever spiked to 105. But it's not the Father's fault right? It's the border Patrol and Trump's fault for not anticipating her sudden attack on a friggin' bus in the middle of nowhere. Liberal logic in full bloom here.
Yep, karma kicked their asses

The "Brother's Keeper" syndrome in full bloom. It stopped being a surprise thousands of years ago, but...

Shit happens...
Diseased illegal aliens don’t belong here

You piece of shit
Poor thing, her parents should be charged with endangering a child. Oh wait, let me help here...

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Trump us a murder you piece of s
Border patrol has medical teams that can be quickly dispatched to even remote locations. This type situation is the exact reason those teams exist. Why weren't they called?
We can’t afford that shit, illegal aliens do not belong here

There seeking asylum they want a better life you piece of shit enjoy hell you bitch because krama is coming for and the rest of you cowards!!!!.
Trump murdered a 7 year old girl. I'd call the police if I were you.

The girl had not eaten or had water for DAYS when she and her Father were picked up. They were being transported by bus when the girl started puking and her fever spiked to 105. But it's not the Father's fault right? It's the border Patrol and Trump's fault for not anticipating her sudden attack on a friggin' bus in the middle of nowhere. Liberal logic in full bloom here.

Of course parental mistreatment is to blame, not the USA.

I thought we were only getting the best and the brightest from Mexico and South America.

Now we see that we are taking on families where the parents can’t even supply their children with the basic necessities of life?

How many US citizens from birth have died while waiting for an organ?

It’s a shame she died, but one has to wonder if she had stayed home would she have suffered the same fate?

Liberals love the emotional bullshit....except for Kate Steinle.

I thought we were only getting the best and the brightest from Mexico and South America.

Now we see that we are taking on families where the parents can’t even supply their children with the basic necessities of life?
Yep, karma kicked her dads ass... He obviously isn’t all that bright

IMMIGRATION[/paste:font]
Seven-year-old girl who died at border did not receive medical care for 90 minutes
The death of Jakelin Caal raises questions about the Border Patrol's procedures and the Trump administration's policy of delaying migrants at legal ports of entry.

• SHARE THIS —
Dec. 14, 2018 / 1:55 PM ET / Updated Dec. 14, 2018 / 6:34 PM ET
By Julia Ainsley, Jacob Soboroff and Cal Perry
WASHINGTON — A 7-year-old Guatemalan girl who died in the custody of U.S. Customs and Border Protection waited an hour and a half before receiving emergency medical care after showing symptoms, officials said Friday.

181214-jakelin-amei-rosmery-caal-maquin-ac-604p_d0af2a72d9e76fbf1c23d264193033cb.fit-760w.jpg

Jakelin Amei Rosmery Caal Maquin
Jakelin Amei Rosmery Caal Maquin, whose name was confirmed by CBP and the Guatemalan Embassy Friday afternoon, was apprehended with her father after crossing the border illegally into New Mexico with her family and more than 160 other migrants. Medical personnel are not staffed in the remote area where they were held, known as Antelope Wells, the officials said.
The kids father signed off that she was in good health and could travel. She died because he lied to the Medical People.

What sort of free medical resources would have been available to her back home in Guatemala?

Yeah where are those illegals that Obama told us about with 3 college degrees ready to start the next Google? I'm thinking they aren't coming from Central America.

IMMIGRATION[/paste:font]
Seven-year-old girl who died at border did not receive medical care for 90 minutes
The death of Jakelin Caal raises questions about the Border Patrol's procedures and the Trump administration's policy of delaying migrants at legal ports of entry.

• SHARE THIS —
Dec. 14, 2018 / 1:55 PM ET / Updated Dec. 14, 2018 / 6:34 PM ET
By Julia Ainsley, Jacob Soboroff and Cal Perry
WASHINGTON — A 7-year-old Guatemalan girl who died in the custody of U.S. Customs and Border Protection waited an hour and a half before receiving emergency medical care after showing symptoms, officials said Friday.

181214-jakelin-amei-rosmery-caal-maquin-ac-604p_d0af2a72d9e76fbf1c23d264193033cb.fit-760w.jpg

Jakelin Amei Rosmery Caal Maquin
Jakelin Amei Rosmery Caal Maquin, whose name was confirmed by CBP and the Guatemalan Embassy Friday afternoon, was apprehended with her father after crossing the border illegally into New Mexico with her family and more than 160 other migrants. Medical personnel are not staffed in the remote area where they were held, known as Antelope Wells, the officials said.

Her parents should be charged and prosicuted for child abuse/neglect.

Shit happens...

You piece of shit
Poor thing, her parents should be charged with endangering a child. Oh wait, let me help here...

Border patrol has medical teams that can be quickly dispatched to even remote locations. This type situation is the exact reason those teams exist. Why weren't they called?

There seeking asylum they want a better life you piece of shit enjoy hell you bitch because krama is coming for and the rest of you cowards!!!!.

Would you put your daughter into the situation that little girl was in? I would not.

I'd go find some water and build a shelter and fire and set some traps in the woods n stuff for food.

Definitely not be trying to storm a foreign country's border with my daughter in tow.

Gee, I doubt walking 1,400 miles, questionable nutrition on the trip, a lifetime of minimal to no medical treatment or care had nothing to do with her death. 100% great health until she illegally crossed and bam! She dies. Obviously we are all suppose to feel bad and let her fellow countrymen in to quell our guilt, or we could place blame where it belongs....on parents making bad decisions.

Shit happens...

You piece of shit

fk them fk them
TOUGH SHIT
I want 10 million dollars--I guess rich people should just give it to me !!!!!!!!?????

I will stop posting to this MB if I get $50,000 from USMB posters.

Shit happens...

You piece of shit

fk them fk them
TOUGH SHIT
I want 10 million dollars--I guess rich people should just give it to me !!!!!!!!?????

I won't. Damn, I got some f*d up priorities. I'd like to buy the board a new chip and backup chip, though. :rolleyes:

Y'all can feel free to give me $50K and I'll consider not posting anymore, though.If that's how ya feel. :)

Don't cross the border illegally and the odds of something like this happening to you greatly decrease if they had come through the legal process I suspect this girl would still be alive today.

Shit happens...

You piece of shit

fk them fk them
TOUGH SHIT

I won't. Damn, I got some f*d up priorities. I'd like to buy the board a new chip and backup chip, though. :rolleyes:

Y'all can feel free to give me $50K and I'll consider not posting anymore, though.If that's how ya feel. :)

I’d miss you, not worth the $.

Forum List

Back