We don’t want them...

A pharmacist told me that flu shots are useless for most people. For the very old, children and those with compromised immune systems they offer some benefit.

• Banned
A pharmacist told me that flu shots are useless for most people. For the very old, children and those with compromised immune systems they offer some benefit.
Basically you could call them Soylent Green

• Banned
Millions of Americans receive no benefit from taking flu shots so why should they?

Over 40 percent of Americans say no to flu vaccinations

Is someone forcing you to take a flue shot? If so, you should call the police right now.
Quit suggesting people take them, that want nothing to do with them...
Millions of people would receive no benefit from them… fact

I would certainly encourage you specifically not to have a flue shot. I would also encourage you to not to look both ways before crossing, and to not wait an hour after eating before you go swimming. Wouldn't bother me if you took a plugged in radio into the shower with you.

• Banned
Millions of Americans receive no benefit from taking flu shots so why should they?

Is someone forcing you to take a flue shot? If so, you should call the police right now.
Quit suggesting people take them, that want nothing to do with them...
Millions of people would receive no benefit from them… fact

I would certainly encourage you specifically not to have a flue shot. I would also encourage you to not to look both ways before crossing, and to not wait an hour after eating before you go swimming. Wouldn't bother me if you took a plugged in radio into the shower with you.
The collective never benefits the individual

what if its them forcing him??? at least if its a government request its the police that enforce it

But we both know nobody is forcing that idiot to take a shot. He just needs something to whine about.

what if its them forcing him??? at least if its a government request its the police that enforce it

But we both know nobody is forcing that idiot to take a shot. He just needs something to whine about.
Lol
At least 40% of Americans want nothing to do with flu shots... live with it

Forum List

Back