14-Year-Old Dies After Eating Extremely Spicy Chip

When did you recognize that there was a color revolution happening? I spend a lot of time trying to trace the origins of the communist influence here. Really interested in how you came to see it.

Well obviously it goes much further back than my awakening.

But it's fair to say that in May of 2020, the unholy pairing of "mostly peaceful" riots and scamdemic lockdowns knocked me the fuck out of my former reality.....forever.

That said, I had already been slowly growing disillusioned with the Democrats, and I never had Trump Derangement syndrome.

At worst, I considered him a lovable trickster.

But the full on 1984 energy forever altered my political trajectory.

I want no part of medical tyranny, or any type for that matter.

My philosophy?

Leave me the fuck alone.

And the Trump MAGA movement fulfills that ethos more than any other, while the Democrats and their aspiring nanny state have become its inevitable opposition.

Back when men were men and the British were incredible! Nothing could break the English. My grandmother knit blankets to send to Britian. Knittin for Britian.
The British people were awesome, in large part because of Churchill. We saved their asses because their airforce leaders were pussies. They were getting hammered every time they tried to bomb Germany in the daytime, so they shifted to nightime bombing and they were ridiculously ineffective and missed the targets most times. We came over, set up a base in England, and said we are bombing during the day, we'll take major losses but we'll hit the targets, and that changed the course of the war. Americans had big brass balls, unlike anything the Brits had seen.

When did you recognize that there was a color revolution happening? I spend a lot of time trying to trace the origins of the communist influence here. Really interested in how you came to see it.
The communist influence here started in the 30s.

The British people were awesome, in large part because of Churchill. We saved their asses because their airforce leaders were pussies. They were getting hammered every time they tried to bomb Germany in the daytime, so they shifted to nightime bombing and they were ridiculously ineffective and missed the targets most times. We came over, set up a base in England, and said we are bombing during the day, we'll take major losses but we'll hit the targets, and that changed the course of the war. Americans had big brass balls, unlike anything the Brits had seen.
We were a brave and audacious people.

OK, but let's not forget the UK were the only Euro Nation not to fall to Hitler's barbaric hordes.

And they produced the "Battle of Britain" stalemate well before we even entered the war.

Americans tend to overlook this.

Have you studied the influence of the Frankfurt School at Columbia University? If not you should.

Have you studied the influence of the Frankfurt School at Columbia University? If not you should.
Deeply. I am currently tracing that forward to what's going on in public schools today. What triggered it was this "Social Emotional Learning" that I started hearing about a few years ago in my kid's high school. Triggered my Marxist alarm, and yes, the path goes from the Frankfurt School to Columbia and on. When you research something like this, you get sidetracked. I read a lot about FDR. That's a whole other path. Currently reading about the sorry state of teacher education. It's incredibly disheartening.

My thesis is that most "educators" have no idea what useful idiots they are. If they were aware that they are working a plan to destroy America, they would wake up.

Deeply. I am currently tracing that forward to what's going on in public schools today. What triggered it was this "Social Emotional Learning" that I started hearing about a few years ago in my kid's high school. Triggered my Marxist alarm, and yes, the path goes from the Frankfurt School to Columbia and on. When you research something like this, you get sidetracked. I read a lot about FDR. That's a whole other path. Currently reading about the sorry state of teacher education. It's incredibly disheartening.
Good for you for reviewing the subject. Teach your children. Teach everyone. Teachers turned out to be enemies of mankind.

OK, but let's not forget the UK were the only Euro Nation not to fall to Hitler's barbaric hordes.

And they produced the "Battle of Britain" stalemate well before we even entered the war.

Americans tend to overlook this.

We also tend to ignore the rest of the Empire's contributions, and the probably the best and most competent General of the entire war. Many of the Indian units made Nazis look like punks.

That's a hell of a thing for someone to have on their Coroner's report: "Cause of Death: Spicy chip." If he had just stuck with bland, unseasoned white people's food, the poor kid wouldn't be dead now.

14-Year-Old Dies After Eating Extremely Spicy Chip in Viral 'One Chip Challenge' Dare, Family Says​

"A 14-year-old boy died suddenly in Massachusetts after eating a tortilla chip dusted with the world's hottest peppers as part of the viral "One Chip Challenge," his family says.

Harris Wolobah, a sophomore at Worcester's Doherty Memorial High School died Friday after participating in a social media dare called the "One Chip Challenge," in which users are urged to eat a "vicious chip" for "for a truly twisted experience."

The chips are manufactured by Paqui, a Texas-based brand that encourages people to eat one of their mega-hot chips and see how long they can abstain from drinking or eating to dampen the spicy heat.

Participants are told to film their experience and post it to social media. The challenge has gone viral since it debuted several years ago. Celebrities have joined in. But several school districts across the country have banned the chips on campus after reports of children being hospitalized after ingesting them.

In 2017, a local news anchor vomited on air after eating a chip."

Boy, 14, Dies Suddenly After Viral 'One Chip Challenge,' Family Says
Couple days ago I saw em in a gas station

They had em on the front counter ...they might be gone ..im gonna get one now

Wasn't sure what it was at first until I picked one up ...safer than a vaxxx

I don’t know when I was young and full of piss and vinegar mumbling under my breath about my mom acting like a bitch.

All it took was one slap from my dad to never make that mistake again. 30+ years later I can still distinctly remember the sound of having the living shit slapped out of me
I'm the father of 8 kids. I'm pretty sure that if one of them called their mother a bitch in front of me, I just might slap them upside the head!

for being such a bitch

That's a hell of a thing for someone to have on their Coroner's report: "Cause of Death: Spicy chip." If he had just stuck with bland, unseasoned white people's food, the poor kid wouldn't be dead now.

14-Year-Old Dies After Eating Extremely Spicy Chip in Viral 'One Chip Challenge' Dare, Family Says​

"A 14-year-old boy died suddenly in Massachusetts after eating a tortilla chip dusted with the world's hottest peppers as part of the viral "One Chip Challenge," his family says.

Harris Wolobah, a sophomore at Worcester's Doherty Memorial High School died Friday after participating in a social media dare called the "One Chip Challenge," in which users are urged to eat a "vicious chip" for "for a truly twisted experience."

The chips are manufactured by Paqui, a Texas-based brand that encourages people to eat one of their mega-hot chips and see how long they can abstain from drinking or eating to dampen the spicy heat.

Participants are told to film their experience and post it to social media. The challenge has gone viral since it debuted several years ago. Celebrities have joined in. But several school districts across the country have banned the chips on campus after reports of children being hospitalized after ingesting them.

In 2017, a local news anchor vomited on air after eating a chip."

Boy, 14, Dies Suddenly After Viral 'One Chip Challenge,' Family Says
that "white people food" will kill you eventually wuth processed sugar, fat and cholesterol.

I'm the father of 8 kids. I'm pretty sure that if one of them called their mother a bitch in front of me, I just might slap them upside the head!

for being such a bitch

How the hell did you do that? :laughing0301:

1.jpg
2.jpg

Forum List

Back