McCarthy RINO GOP Silent After Biden Flew Alleged Rapist and Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl Into Interior of US

too late loon. You went for all of it. You stupid saps own it you weasel faced jackal.
Oh, fuck you. My view is on record here, far, far earlier that this little thread, not that I am running for office, but I'm not your problem on the border issue, dipshit. Your biggest problem is the people that hire the illegals that the Dems and the Reps get their money from to make sure the problem is never fixed and the endless supply of labor is assured. Joe, is just the most blatant about it.

Is there anyone in the hirearchy of the Board's brain trust--a historian or whatever--who can put together a master list of all of the crap Biden has been accused of doing? It would be cool to look at the laughable allegations all side by side.
Political factions have many lifers. Prog lifer politicians are at a much higher percentage. And there is corruption that comes from that guaranteed. The media is dominated and controlled by Prog factions. That can make it dangerous for those who are not Prog. And there are many less people to investigate any issues.

Oh, fuck you. My view is on record here, far, far earlier that this little thread, not that I am running for office, but I'm not your problem on the border issue, dipshit. Your biggest problem is the people that hire the illegals that the Dems and the Reps get their money from to make sure the problem is never fixed and the endless supply of labor is assured. Joe, is just the most blatant about it.

Joe the Big Guy takes a cut of all the kids trafficked under his insane border policy.

Racist liberal media doesn't care, just a little Guatemalan indigenous girl.

The people that hire invaders are at fault. The people that give them benefits, that provide food and shelter are even more at fault.

Joe the Big Guy takes a cut of all the kids trafficked under his insane border policy.
Yeah? Show me the money.
1692917453210.jpeg

Good call. We also have millions and millions handed out to family members from foreign countries. Worthless R silent on that. Almost a year now with control of house. Told you so back then.....this group will do nothing.

of note: all these new BS charges on Trump and other are applied only to private Citizens. Back to 2007 I can't think of any charges on Politicians or GOVT workers worth noting? Weiner? The club does not go after the club.

Isn't there a video of I believe Jeff Sessions swatting Joe's hands from one of his grandchildren some years ago? And if it was Sessions, he is of the swamp also.
He was picked by Trump for Attorney General, as he told us, he would have only the best people, but we know the kind he hired (many tried and convicted or confessed, with more going to trial now), so maybe you are correct.

Good call. We also have millions and millions handed out to family members from foreign countries. Worthless R silent on that. Almost a year now with control of house. Told you so back then.....this group will do nothing.

of note: all these new BS charges on Trump and other are applied only to private Citizens. Back to 2007 I can't think of any charges on Politicians or GOVT workers worth noting? Weiner? The club does not go after the cl

maria's blood is on every rino

Forum List

Back