14-Year-Old Dies After Eating Extremely Spicy Chip

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
That's a hell of a thing for someone to have on their Coroner's report: "Cause of Death: Spicy chip." If he had just stuck with bland, unseasoned white people's food, the poor kid wouldn't be dead now.

14-Year-Old Dies After Eating Extremely Spicy Chip in Viral 'One Chip Challenge' Dare, Family Says​

"A 14-year-old boy died suddenly in Massachusetts after eating a tortilla chip dusted with the world's hottest peppers as part of the viral "One Chip Challenge," his family says.

Harris Wolobah, a sophomore at Worcester's Doherty Memorial High School died Friday after participating in a social media dare called the "One Chip Challenge," in which users are urged to eat a "vicious chip" for "for a truly twisted experience."

The chips are manufactured by Paqui, a Texas-based brand that encourages people to eat one of their mega-hot chips and see how long they can abstain from drinking or eating to dampen the spicy heat.

Participants are told to film their experience and post it to social media. The challenge has gone viral since it debuted several years ago. Celebrities have joined in. But several school districts across the country have banned the chips on campus after reports of children being hospitalized after ingesting them.

In 2017, a local news anchor vomited on air after eating a chip."

Boy, 14, Dies Suddenly After Viral 'One Chip Challenge,' Family Says

That's a hell of a thing for someone to have on their Coroner's report: "Cause of Death: Spicy chip." If he had just stuck with bland, unseasoned white people's food, the poor kid wouldn't be dead now.

14-Year-Old Dies After Eating Extremely Spicy Chip in Viral 'One Chip Challenge' Dare, Family Says​

"A 14-year-old boy died suddenly in Massachusetts after eating a tortilla chip dusted with the world's hottest peppers as part of the viral "One Chip Challenge," his family says.

Harris Wolobah, a sophomore at Worcester's Doherty Memorial High School died Friday after participating in a social media dare called the "One Chip Challenge," in which users are urged to eat a "vicious chip" for "for a truly twisted experience."

The chips are manufactured by Paqui, a Texas-based brand that encourages people to eat one of their mega-hot chips and see how long they can abstain from drinking or eating to dampen the spicy heat.

Participants are told to film their experience and post it to social media. The challenge has gone viral since it debuted several years ago. Celebrities have joined in. But several school districts across the country have banned the chips on campus after reports of children being hospitalized after ingesting them.

I'm not going to buy those, are you?

How small? Just a teeny tiny bite...? Or something more substantial?

Quit beating around the bush, dammit! :mad:

Well hell, if one of those chips killed a Negro, I'm not gonna bite off a big old chunk of one.

Has anybody blamed Trump yet?

No they didn't. One of my neighbor's kid's did that and got hauled off to the hospital.

Dude almost died! :omg:

Imagine how you would feel if that was your child.

I'd slap him silly for eating a Tide Pod if he was my kid.

He was a wussy boy

Slapping someone generally doesn't do jack shit. That method simply doesn't work in the real world.

You would just be repeatedly slapping a dead body.
I don’t know when I was young and full of piss and vinegar mumbling under my breath about my mom acting like a bitch.

All it took was one slap from my dad to never make that mistake again. 30+ years later I can still distinctly remember the sound of having the living shit slapped out of me

I don’t know when I was young and full of piss and vinegar mumbling under my breath about my mom acting like a bitch.

All it took was one slap from my dad to never make that mistake again. 30+ years later I can still distinctly remember the sound of having the living shit slapped out of me

My dad slapped me once when I was about 6 years old. We were throwing shoes at each other for play and one of them hit me upside the head. I went in the kitchen, got a knife, and walked up to him with it.

Bam with the back of the hand. :laughing0301:

My step dad was a bare knuckle fighter in Kent England. He taught me to box. When I was 9 we were sparring and I broke his nose. That was the end of that. No one ever hit me.

The Carolina Reaper is the world's hottest and deadliest Chile pepper. It is unfit for eating. There are some that cannot be eaten. It would be illegal to advertise it as food.

Forum List

Back